What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Justed measured ground clearance in proportion to body size and it doesn't look different.

View attachment 596214
Canopy looks taller,can you check. Pilot could be short but if you look at the distance from seat top that looks different in both pictures. If canopy is indeed taller then the proportions comparsion will be off from old picture.

We should be able to see the full photo. The person who took photos in portrait mode would have taken photos in landscape mode. I don't know what PAF is looking to do... why is this slow revelation any more helpful than the full disclosure?

Canopy looks taller,can you check. Pilot could be short but if you look at the distance from seat top that looks different in both pictures.

to me it seems pilot is taller if you see the top of his helmet and compare it to the back of the seat and then check the pilot in other cockpit.

We should be able to see the full photo. The person who took photos in portrait mode would have taken photos in landscape mode. I don't know what PAF is looking to do... why is this slow revelation any more helpful than the full disclosure?

yes and the person who took photo deliberately crop it although it is taken from far across the wall probably.

Nothing to do with landscape or portrait layout. The photo is intentionally cropped for reasons
unknown yet.

Justed measured ground clearance in proportion to body size and it doesn't look different.

View attachment 596214
2.jpg

If the intakes size are equal, then as per my paint skills, ground clearance is similar to previous blocks

I hope there were full hd cameras installed inside for the first flight with audio. Showing our capable PAF test pilot. :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom