What's new

JF-17 (2P29) arrives in Pakistan

supposedly (according some members guess) highlighted part is strengthen to add additional hard points but keep in mind nothing is confirm
View attachment 311777
and i though the best candidate will below air entry forward, especially for a POD, on the side that doesnt has external gun outlet

but again nothing is confirm just a guess work by some forum members ....

...........:whistle:
where do you think the 9th hardpoint will be, on either side at rare location?

can any body tell how many hard points does Jf-17 and F-16 have???and how many A2A missiles each can carry??

can any body tell how many hard points does Jf-17 and F-16 have???and how many A2A missiles each can carry??
Currently JFT has seven and missile load is currently 4. 16 hardpoints and missileload depends on blocks. I will check tomorrow and let you know.However you could have just used sheikh Google.
A

Mashallah!

Slowly but surely Thunder program keeps moving forward. Giving us assured aerial capabilities and increasing the effectiveness of our aerial defense.

Waiting for Ra'ad's test firing from JF-17 Thunder block II.

View attachment 311690

JF-17 (2P29) is currently in Pakistan Aeronautical Complex. They have currently removed the In-flight refueling probe. The probe can easily be installed within minutes. This aircraft is a further improvement to the Block-2 with superior load carryong capability, increased weapon stations, new avionics, and material changes.

#Blaze12

I feel changes in nose as well and its look bit longer,can any one confirm?

174v94.jpg

Dual pylon for sd-10. pac brochure

where do you think the 9th hardpoint will be, on either side at rare location?

strengthening was done at both side at the same location & at the central station under the fuselage

BUT keep in mind there are two understandings regarding the rework at those areas/ points

1- Some consider it as additional hard points as there is no other reason to work at / strengthen those areas
secondly they are basing their guess because of same arrangements found at Mirage 2000-5 & 2000-9

mirage6.jpg

mirage20.jpg

2- Other consider those areas/ points unsuitable for hard point because of space constrain and reject the idea as the hard points at Mirage Jet are at quite a suitable distance at rear fuselage & landing gears .... observe the flowing pics

Dassault Mirage 2000 (e).jpg

Mirage 2000P 02 (e).jpg

because of these observations some members believe the statement quoted under

I was part of that discussion and I believe it was decided that it wasn't a hardpoint because of the spatial constraints.

My purpose to post that pic was not to confirm the addition of hard points but to show change /rework under the fuselage

superior load carrying capability, increased weapon stations o_Oo_O

So what is the Load Capacity of JF-17 is now?
and where did they add new Weapon stations? on the Wings or under the Belly??

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

When Block 2 dual seater and block 3 will be unveiled?

View attachment 311874
Dual pylon for sd-10. pac brochure
Thank you. That was the first thing I noticed. If they are advertising it ,I am assuming it is already in use. Secondly notice how the word economical has gone and it is now touted as competing with the best on technological terms. Good that the cheap word has gone out.
A

Last edited:
Post # 10. Image No.3 Behind the back tires, That area is strengthened on both sides
Noted, that grey patch work, it may be, MAY BE related to some strengthening work done but that do not looks an ideal place for an extra weapons point :( ( what is happening) Ours do not have huge wing area like those delta mirages!!

Oh and to clear, i was referring to the wing roots strengthening that the 229 is NOT the first plane to get that. :)

Back
Top Bottom