What's new

Jehangir Tareen head of sugar-mafia in Pakistan: Salman Shehbaz

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
LAHORE: (Dunya News, Web Desk) – Chief Minister Punjab Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif’s son Salman Shahbaz Sharif has said that Secretary General Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) Jehangir Tareen is the head of sugar mafia in Pakistan. He said that Jehangir Tareen is the biggest manipulator of sugar prices in Pakistan. Talking exclusively to Dunya News, Salman Shahbaz said that ‘Pakistan’s sugar-mafia head’, ‘Lahore’s land-mafia head’ and ‘a third class person in Imran Khan’s words’ stand alongside Imran Khan on his container.

Responding to Chairman PTI Imran Khan’s allegations on Sharif family, Salman Shahbaz said that there was no bridge being made in Jhang and Sharif family had no sugar mill in Jhang. “What has bridge got to do with sugar mill?” asked Salman Shahbaz. He said that there is only one bridge under construction and that is in Chiniot. “Chiniot is the only district in Punjab which has no bridge on Chenab River for 100 kilometers, why shouldn’t there be a bridge”, asked Salman.

“Jehangir Tareen is No. 1 Sugar exporter, biggest sugar contractor and the biggest manipulator of sugar prices in Pakistan. How can Imran Khan allege others when Jehangir Tareen standing by his side?” said Salman. He alleged that Jehangir Tareen was involved in corruption worth billions of rupees in Rural Support Program when he was federal minister in Pervez Musharraf’s cabinet.

CM Punjab’s son said that Imran Khan uses bullet-proof car worth Rs. 30 million and pays Rs. 150000 as tax only. “We have been paying taxes since Imran Khan was playing cricket and attending parties in London”, he said. “People are dying of Polio in KPK and they are celebrating in Islamabad”, said Salman.

Criticizing Imran Khan, Salman said that Imran calls himself as Nelson Mandela but Mandela did not live in a 300 kanal palace. “Mandela did not sit eating mangoes in Bani Gala”, said Salman.

Salman said that Lahore’s land-mafia head stands on the container along with Imran Khan, sugar-mafia head of Pakistan also stands alongside him. “Imran called Sheikh Rasheed as a ‘third-class person’. Now he is standing along with him on the container”, said Salman.

“I challenge Imran Khan for a one-on-one debate”, Salman Shehbaz said.

Responding to Dunya TV anchor Imran Khan’s question that if these people are such big criminals why government didn’t catch them, Salman Shahbaz responded that the government will catch all these mafias for sure. Salman Shehbaz said that the government was given to PMLN when all the institutions were in tatters. He said that these mafias will be dealt with an iron hand in the days to come.

Jehangir Tareen head of sugar-mafia in Pakistan: Salman Shehbaz | Pakistan | Dunya News

“I challenge Imran Khan for a one-on-one debate”, Salman Shehbaz said.

This caught my attention. I've been wanting this forever now. Nationally televised debates between cabinet members and the civil society they represent - this would definitely be a step forward for Pakistan.

If my memory is serving me correctly Dawn once began airing an evening show where civil society activists, professors, ex-Parliamentarians and journalists engaged one another in Parliamentary-style debates with a very eager audience looking on. God knows where that went.

Constructive criticism is a positive indicator of a healthy democracy, moreso when those criticising are the people and those benefiting from the criticism are members of the Parliament themselves.

Someone get the message across to IK. In Naya Pakistan, we want weekly debates on the hottest topics between the voters and the voted. The politicians need to be constantly reminded that they are answerable to us, the common folk, and they better have their game face on on debate-night (as I shall henceforth refer to it). The 'tajziyakari' shows on Express, Dawn and Jaag are just not cutting it for me. Save for a handful, there's no content there and most certainly no direction - a collection of one-liners and dimwitted rebuttals by party representatives, parroting their parties stance whom nobody really takes seriously.

One topic, 20 minutes each, 2 nights every week. I know I'd tune in.

Last edited:
Yeah, this says the guy who runs a carter in the industry... what a pathological liar salman shebaz.

Ramzan Sugar mill operating under Sharif group is located on Jhang Chiniot road. It is just 12 KM from Main Jhang City.

p.s. Conflict of Interest kay Question per reply check karo salman shebaz ka ! #FitayMoun !

maybe he is a liar maybe he is telling the truth.

BUT ONE ON ONE DEBATE should prove everything on live tv. right?

i think Imran has nothing to worry about he should accept the challenge it will either turn a major public opinion towards Imran and PTI or away from it.

PML N might have just shot themselves in the foot with this challenge.

maybe he is a liar maybe he is telling the truth.

BUT ONE ON ONE DEBATE should prove everything on live tv. right?

i think Imran has nothing to worry about he should accept the challenge it will either turn a major public opinion towards Imran and PTI or away from it.

PML N might have just shot themselves in the foot with this challenge.
imran khan asked for election debate. PMLN shyed away in 2013. Imran khan is party head he should debate with nawaz sharif. Rest PTI should send someone (may be asad umar) for debate. Debate should be live ...

If I was a sherif I would have taken Imran challenge to audit each others assets. How is that Wasim Akram who played more cricket than Imran when cricket was highly paid sports, Wasim who is still coaching and working as a commentator does not live the life of luxury that Imran has been living. Imran knows no one in Pakistan will take up this challenge so he only played safe.

imran khan asked for election debate. PMLN shyed away in 2013. Imran khan is party head he should debate with nawaz sharif. Rest PTI should send someone (may be asad umar) for debate. Debate should be live ...

no 4 candidate always asks the top candidate to have a debate, Obama never debated Ron Paul he only debated his main rival McCain.

If I was a sherif I would have taken Imran challenge to audit each others assets. How is that Wasim Akram who played more cricket than Imran when cricket was highly paid sports, Wasim who is still coaching and working as a commentator does not live the life of luxury that Imran has been living. Imran knows no one in Pakistan will take up this challenge so he only played safe.

no 4 candidate always asks the top candidate to have a debate, Obama never debated Ron Paul he only debated his main rival McCain.

Yes debate should be there. However, who tells you that Wasim Akram is not living a luxurious life :). You can also check the assets declared by Sharif family (excluding Bagum Kulsoom, Maryam Nawaz, Suleman Shahbaz and Hassan Nawaz). They are available on Election Commission of Pakistan web Site. Unfortunately forum would not let me post links here :(

well Imran keeps dragging sharif family into everything daily.

Then why run from a debate? open challenge hai come face it?

GEO challenged him he ran, then he apoligized to Chief Justice too.

Bhai why does he say baqwaas and then change it later.

imran khan challanged during election it was not accepted . what is his qualification to challanage imran khan. Just becuase he is son of nawaz sharif. u consider him son of GOD. nawaz sharif can challenge him anytime . challenge will be welcome

as far as geo is concern. According to defence minister of pakistan, he have seen evidence of his anti pakistan propoganda. Imran khan have bycotted geo so why would he talk 2 them? they should apologize imran khan and army for their propoganda. Then they can take 1000's of tough interviews like before. Like ur ganja leader imran khan is never scared of live interview. he dnt read from papers

now that cheap justice thing, that reply was taken back. imran khan was in dharna and hamid khan submitted it. legal batters are not won over principles but tactics. so even he did apologize . i dnt care

well Imran keeps dragging sharif family into everything daily.

Then why run from a debate? open challenge hai come face it?

GEO challenged him he ran, then he apoligized to Chief Justice too.

Bhai why does he say baqwaas and then change it later.

imran khan challanged during election it was not accepted . what is his qualification to challanage imran khan. Just becuase he is son of nawaz sharif. u consider him son of GOD. nawaz sharif can challenge him anytime . challenge will be welcome

as far as geo is concern. According to defence minister of pakistan, he have seen evidence of his anti pakistan propoganda. Imran khan have bycotted geo so why would he talk 2 them? they should apologize imran khan and army for their propoganda. Then they can take 1000's of tough interviews like before. Like ur ganja leader imran khan is never scared of live interview. he dnt read from papers

now that cheap justice thing, that reply was taken back. imran khan was in dharna and hamid khan submitted it. legal batters are not won over principles but tactics. so even he did apologize . i dnt care

so you don't care.

that is good now we have established that you are a troll and reasoning with a troll is useless.

carry on have fun "IT IS YOUR JAMHOORI HAQ TO TROLL"

This caught my attention. I've been wanting this forever now. Nationally televised debates between cabinet members and the civil society they represent - this would definitely be a step forward for Pakistan.

If my memory is serving me correctly Dawn once began airing an evening show where civil society activists, professors, ex-Parliamentarians and journalists engaged one another in Parliamentary-style debates with a very eager audience looking on. God knows where that went.

Constructive criticism is a positive indicator of a healthy democracy, moreso when those criticising are the people and those benefiting from the criticism are members of the Parliament themselves.

Someone get the message across to IK. In Naya Pakistan, we want weekly debates on the hottest topics between the voters and the voted. The politicians need to be constantly reminded that they are answerable to us, the common folk, and they better have their game face on on debate-night (as I shall henceforth refer to it). The 'tajziyakari' shows on Express, Dawn and Jaag are just not cutting it for me. Save for a handful, there's no content there and most certainly no direction - a collection of one-liners and dimwitted rebuttals by party representatives, parroting their parties stance whom nobody really takes seriously.

One topic, 20 minutes each, 2 nights every week. I know I'd tune in.
Debates don't sell, Masla does. For seth media, money matters more than spreading awareness.

so you don't care.

that is good now we have established that you are a troll and reasoning with a troll is useless.

carry on have fun "IT IS YOUR JAMHOORI HAQ TO TROLL"
please ur stupid replies are beyond my understanding

Back
Top Bottom