What's new

Je Suis Charlie in the Mud: Insult to Israel is Punishable in France as per New Bill in the Senate

Continuing their history of surrendering with slightest of inconvenience.
A big misconception and fake news. Already debunked.

So in France you can insult France but nor Israel.
Apparently...that's why they don't want a return to the monarchy. It would kick Freemasons and Zionists from destroying the country.

Nope ! France is incomplete without its Jewish community !

Muslims could be replaced with other European people.

I don't see French nationalists demanding Israeli settlers to come back to France to complete the French identity.

Leaders are !

People too - some of them.

I once worked with this sixty year old chain-smoker, overweight fat-ball turd of a lady from France (stateside) who said most Indians are wife-beaters and hypocrites. She was divorced like three times.

I guess she did not know I wasn't Indian....

C'est La Vie !

People too - some of them.

I once worked with this sixty year old chain-smoker, overweight fat-ball turd of a lady from France (stateside) who said most Indians are wife-beaters and hypocrites. She was divorced like three times.

I guess she did not know I wasn't Indian....

C'est La Vie !
You said “certains le sont”. “Some are”. Yes ! as there are hypocrites among our own communities.

c’est ça la vie !

Nope ! France is incomplete without its Jewish community !

Muslims could be replaced with other European people.

Let google be your guide... keywords, how many time jews were expelled from different French or formerly French principalities.

Plus you just proved that French laws and rule is exclusive, not inclusive... they can rule others and even in their own land keep a forked tongue.

Egalite, Fraternite, Liberte

Joke is on French!

Frenchie degenerates have passed a new law

Any insult against their master Israel is now punishable as per the law
1699294673501.png

Let google be your guide... keywords, how many time jews were expelled from different French or formerly French principalities.

Plus you just proved that French laws and rule is exclusive, not inclusive... they can rule others and even in their own land keep a forked tongue.

Egalite, Fraternite, Liberte

Joke is on French!
There are things I can’t say, worse I can’t put down writing them without committing an offence. I’ve spent several decades and I have seen who is and who isn’t, I have seen who do what and who don’t etc. There is a lot of brainwashing
People are believing and saying what they have been feed with. But the feeders are you know who !

some people are more clever than others, but they have to shut up because if not then….

It’s not the french people !

The “liberté Égalité Fraternité” have been hijacked.

Back
Top Bottom