What's new

Jawan beaten by army officers, critical

Why you are even using Farhan9909,which is actually invented by a Yindoo.:coffee:

The concept of Zero came much much before by Egyptians and then Mesopotamian/Babylonians. Ever wondered where the word "Zero" is derived from? It is derived from Arabic word "Sifr" from which the Italian word "Zafiro" was derived and finally the word "Zero" in French.

The Indian just copy those historic Egyptians and Babylonians and used that word as regular numeral for the first time.

That's in Urdu(a Ganga Valley language), not in your Lahnda or Pashto. :girl_wacko:

Urdu was developed in Lahore and Muslims of Lucknow. Lahore is in Pakistan whereas majority of Lucknow Muslims moved to Karachi in Pakistan.

Urdu was developed in Lahore and Muslims of Lucknow. Lahore is in Pakistan whereas majority of Lucknow Muslims moved to Karachi in Pakistan.

Sorry, Urdu is a Ganga valley language and introduced in Lahore by British. :girl_wacko:

Itnai phaddai to merai school main nahi hotai thai jitnai Indian army main hotai hain. :rofl:

Bada khush dikh raha hai, itni khusi tumhe baap bante waqt bhi na hogi. :wacko:

Sorry, Urdu is a Ganga valley language and introduced in Lahore by British. :girl_wacko:

It is like saying English is America's native language.

And Sorry Urdu was developed by Lahori and Lukhnavi Muslims...both in Pakistan.

The concept of Zero came much much before by Egyptians and then Mesopotamian/Babylonians. Ever wondered where the word "Zero" is derived from? It is derived from Arabic word "Sifr" from which the Italian word "Zafiro" was derived and finally the word "Zero" in French.

The Indian just copy those historic Egyptians and Babylonians and used that word as regular numeral for the first time.

These early counting systems only saw the zero as a placeholder—not a number with its own unique value or properties. A full grasp of zero’s importance would not arrive until the seventh century A.D. in India. There, the mathematician Brahmagupta and others used small dots under numbers to show a zero placeholder, but they also viewed the zero as having a null value, called “sunya.” Brahmagupta was also the first to show that subtracting a number from itself results in zero.From India, the zero made its way to China and back to the Middle East, where it was taken up by the mathematician Mohammed ibn-Musa al-Khowarizmi around 773.
Credible source attached : :coffee:
Who invented the zero? — Ask HISTORY — History Q&A

Baap baap hota hai remember that ,just like Indus valley is in Pakistan doesn't mean it was come from Islam.

It is like saying English is America's native language.

And Sorry Urdu was developed by Lahori and Lukhnavi Muslims...both in Pakistan.

Urdu developed in Uttar Pradesh while Baba Farid Faba Bulleh Shah, Baba Waris Shah writing in Punjabi in Punjab. Punjab has no association with Urdu before introduced in Punjab by Brits because Urdu is a Ganga Valley languages not related to people of Indus valley. :girl_wacko:

Who gives a shit? The supposed "jawan" was drunk too. :lol:

How is Indian Army going to fight Pakistanis when those drunks are fighting among themselves?

:rofl:

ask nawaj sharif after he is done with security meeting over Indian retaliation:rofl:

Zero(Shunya) as a number was first used by Indians, later Arabs learned from us and then by Europe and then the entire world.

Baap baap hota hai remember that ,just like Indus valley is in Pakistan doesn't mean it was come from Islam.

Al Khawazimi's Algebra was partly based on Algrebra of Brahmagupta when his book was translated as SindHind in Arabic. Brahmagupta was from Rajasthan.

A police complaint was lodged against four Army officers in the state capital on Thursday for allegedly beating up a jawan who refused to serve alcohol after the bar was closed. The incident took place late on October 5 evening during a social gathering at the 61 Cavalry unit.

According to the first information report filed by Lance Dafadar Vikram Singh’s wife, Nandu Kanwar, four Army officers –Major Danny Sweden, Major Arjun Patil, Major Deepankar Jain and Captain Apurva Gawade – beat up Singh when he refused to serve them more alcohol after the unit’s bar was closed. “It was late in the evening and the bar had closed. When my husband told the officers that he did not have any orders to reopen the bar, they hit him on the head with a pipe and kicked him so badly that his kidneys have been damaged,” Nandu Kanwar told the Indian Express.

“I received a phone call from my husband at 1.30 am on Sunday night asking me to come over to the army unit immediately. Leaving my young children alone at home, I walked 3 kms to reach the spot at that hour and found him in a pool of blood. When I insisted that he should be shifted to another hospital as the army hospital did not even have a medical assistant at that hour, the officers manhandled me,” Nandu added.

Singh was taken to the Marudhar Hospital that night and shifted to SMS Hospital later the next morning. “Going against medical advice, the Army officers forcibly shifted my husband back to the army hospital and have been threatened me with dire consequences if I reported the matter to the police or media,” Nandu alleged. “Such incidents are common in the mess where officers in an inebriated condition treat jawans poorly but no action is taken against them. In most cases, the incident is hushed up.”

Singh’s medical report at the Marudhar Hospital revealed ‘mild to moderate right perinephric hematoma.’ Hospital authorities said that the patient had arrived in a critical condition and the injury to his kidneys were serious.He is currently admitted to the intensive care unit of the army hospital and is in a serious condition.

The Army, however, denied that the officers were alone to be blamed and said that Singh was as much at fault and was himself in an inebriated condition. “The jawan was drunk while on duty and when the officers protested, he misbehaved with them. A scuffle broke out in which the jawan was injured. A court of inquiry has been ordered and action will be taken against whoever is found guilty,” said defence spokesperson Lt. Col. Manish Ojha.

Jawan beaten by army officers, critical | The Indian Express

i have observed a unique thing about you, you poke your nose into India affairs to an extent that even insignificant news like this one doesnt go unnoticed by you:D

Zero(Shunya) as a number was first used by Indians, later Arabs learned from us and then by Europe and then the entire world.

Al Khawazimi's Algebra was partly based on Algrebra of Brahmagupta when his book was translated as SindHind in Arabic. Brahmagupta was from Rajasthan.
I know this mate,Actually he was somewhat right that Mayans and Egyptian knew about digit in circle or something but it was Brahmagupta who proved and solved the equation using algebra methods.

I can say,

Baap nay londay ko uska religion, culture, identity, etc etc diya.

Do research first. Ancient Egyptians & Babylonians used that much much long before than any Indian. The only thing was that it was used as symbol not numerical. Indian used it as regular numerical for the first time.

There is a reason why it is called Zero(derived from Arabic word Sifer) and not shunya bhunya.

We study in detail here in America & not nationalistically like those third world India.

Urdu developed in Uttar Pradesh while Baba Farid Faba Bulleh Shah, Baba Waris Shah writing in Punjabi in Punjab. Punjab has no association with Urdu before introduced in Punjab by Brits because Urdu is a Ganga Valley languages not related to people of Indus valley. :girl_wacko:

You are back to square one.

woh kehtay hain na Urdu mein, andha kohlu ka bail...

Back
Top Bottom