What's new

Japan Vows to Ignore New Restrictions Imposed on Whale Hunting

That is highly unlikely. We all know this @Nihonjin1051 is a fake Japanese. He takes a random picture from a blog and then claims he's 6ft 1". From the picture he looks more like 5ft 8" which is no where close to 6ft.
Also the blog pictures says 2011, but he claims he was there for a Japanese festival in 2013, so the question is, how did he get the picture taken in 2013 and then got it uploaded in a blog in 2011? Time machine?

And in that picture thread, he said he is 5'11". So he can't even lie properly lol.

@Nihonjin1051 where are you? reply to us.

That is highly unlikely. We all know this @Nihonjin1051 is a fake Japanese. He takes a random picture from a blog and then claims he's 6ft 1". From the picture he looks more like 5ft 8" which is no where close to 6ft.
Also the blog pictures says 2011, but he claims he was there for a Japanese festival in 2013, so the question is, how did he get the picture taken in 2013 and then got it uploaded in a blog in 2011? Time machine?
And on top of that, he claim his surname is Watanabe and teaching at a US university. Now think about this. It's not hard to search for a teacher if you teach at a university. His posts praising imperial Jap military can get him fired easily. Why would anyone give out something like that in this type of forum? Unless of course he isn't a Watanabe but a Wanna-be.

And in that picture thread, he said he is 5'11". So he can't even lie properly lol.

@Nihonjin1051 where are you? reply to us.
Haha... He better fade away. He's been exposed and striped naked by one of us.
A couple of days ago, he did say he was 6 ft 1" can't seem to remember where. But he did say that.

Haha... He better fade away. He's been exposed and striped naked by one of us.
A couple of days ago, he did say he was 6 ft 1" can't seem to remember where. But he did say that.

Yea I remember that too, he said it somewhere in this section.

He posted another pixelated picture claiming it's himself:

@acetophenol , @Targon ,
b9b08760e7c682c5b4b73376277d3aa8.jpg

Recent one :)

Pakistani and Indian members can't tell the differences here, but the guy in this pic is definitely not the same as the Japanese guy in his first pic LOL. Also both of them is not the same as those pics he posted on his avatar LOL. and why does he have to blank out half of the face on this pic here when he already posted a full face pic earlier?? lol oh man, so disappointed. :disagree:

And on top of that, he claim his surname is Watanabe and teaching at a US university. Now think about this. It's not hard to search for a teacher if you teach at a university. His posts praising imperial Jap military can get him fired easily. Why would anyone give out something like that in this type of forum? Unless of course he isn't a Watanabe but a Wanna-be.

Yea, I once challenged him to show his academia.edu account to prove his academic credential but he said he don't want to because he want to be anonymous here. I thought it was suspicious and funny because he said it while showing a picture (fake) of his face on his avatar lol.

I always thought his story was fake. But then PDF posted one of his article and included his academic credentials on the article so I thought PDF checked and confirmed his profile. To be honest I then believed his story after that. So PDF admin tricked me lol.

Last edited:
Didn't he said something about his name being Kenji ?

Didn't he said something about his name being Kenji ?

So his full name would be Kenji Watanabe then.... it sound like a very generic Japanese name... like John Smith in English.

@Nihonjin1051 stop ignoring this thread, come and reply to what we are all talking about you here.

So his full name would be Kenji Watanabe then.... it sound like a very generic Japanese name... like John Smith in English.

@Nihonjin1051 stop ignoring this thread, come and reply to what we are all talking about you here.
He won't reply. He rather open up a useless "winter in Japan" thread.

The research tank doesn't take into consideration that whale numbers have increased; and so have shark numbers. There needs to be a balance in the ecosystem. Limited whaling is necessary for this said maintenance.

Nope whale numbers havent reached 18th century numbers..

The fertility rates are also too low for marine cetaceans to reach safe numbers for a long time...

Japs of all should be able to understand this population problem...

Nope whale numbers havent reached 18th century numbers..

The fertility rates are also too low for marine cetaceans to reach safe numbers for a long time...

Japs of all should be able to understand this population problem...

I agree that there should be reduction in whaling to boost the reproduction numbers. But the problem is that there is a large demand in the domestic market for said meat. Whale , Dolphin and Shark meat are delicacies in Japan. Alas..

He won't reply. He rather open up a useless "winter in Japan" thread.

I think he was trying hard to push this thread back into page 2. He can trick Pakistani, Indian and Turkish members because we East Asian look the same to them, but he cannot trick other east Asians easily.

@Nihonjin1051, you PM me and ask me to stop talking about your privacy stuff.

No my friend, you are the one who posted different pics and told stories about yourself to us. You OWE us an explanation about these fake pics and stories.
clear.png

look at @somsak here, he is heart broken because of your lies.
clear.png

I agree that there should be reduction in whaling to boost the reproduction numbers. But the problem is that there is a large demand in the domestic market for said meat. Whale , Dolphin and Shark meat are delicacies in Japan. Alas..
I saw some pics for whale killing by Jpese, so cruel.the sea water becomes red

Very solid point. Despite what some others would say here, the DPP control a significant percentage of the Taiwanese Legislative Yuan ; about 40 of the 113. It controls 2 out of 5 municipal mayoralties, 4 out of 17 City Mayoralties and County Magistracies, 255 out of the 900 Local Councillors.

In fact, their support amongst Taiwanese voters have increased. This can be seen in the number of votes Dr. Tsai Ing-Wen received in 2012 Presidential Election, which she received about 45.6% of the national vote. I predict she and the DPP party will win in the 2016 Presidential Election.

If this happens, Taiwan will declare independence. This is part of their Mandate.

Dont forget to give me 10$ in 2016. I'll do the same.

I think he was trying hard to push this thread back into page 2. He can trick Pakistani, Indian and Turkish members because we East Asian look the same to them, but he cannot trick other east Asians easily.

@Nihonjin1051, you PM me and ask me to stop talking about your privacy stuff.

No my friend, you are the one who posted different pics and told stories about yourself to us. You OWE us an explanation about these fake pics and stories.
clear.png

look at @somsak here, he is heart broken because of your lies.
clear.png

After years of visual training, I can differentiate Asians(generally), there is a very visible difference between Japanese and Chinese, and no offense bu Japanese girls are better looking :D

@Nihonjin1051

Dude are you afraid of something ? we are not nsa we(at least me) just wondering why were you giving conflicting information :D

Back
Top Bottom