What's new

Japan Vows to Ignore New Restrictions Imposed on Whale Hunting

Then ask your Taiwanese relatives and friends, why they vote for DPP?

Or your relative's friends and friend's friends?

Or relative friend's friends and friend friend's friends?

I'm waiting your reply! :-)

Taiwan is 1000 times better than the backward and barbaric mainland!

It doesn't need logic to think about it. It's already down deep into people under-consciousness.

When Taiwanese heard the word mainland, the ugliness will appear in their brain automatically.
Sure you've been waiting. Sorry to disappoint you. Most of my taiwanese friends didn't vote. They aren't a Japanese lapdog unlike you. Also, did you vote for DPP, Mr. Hanjian?

It doesn't need logic to think about it. It's already down deep into people under-consciousness.

When Taiwanese heard the word mainland, the ugliness will appear in their brain automatically.

@Kolaps ,

In Japanese defense forums, there are a lot of Taiwanese members that are clamoring for unification between Japan and Taiwan. I found that quite interesting because I was always under the impression that Taiwanese always longed for independence. Never knew that there were quite a number of Taiwanese want to be unified into Japan. Can you share your views?

You're joking right? Taipei your biggest city is comparable to a third tier China city.

@Kolaps ,

In Japanese defense forums, there are a lot of Taiwanese members that are clamoring for unification between Japan and Taiwan. I found that quite interesting because I was always under the impression that Taiwanese always longed for independence. Never knew that there were quite a number of Taiwanese want to be unified into Japan. Can you share your views?

Koo family.

Sure you've been waiting. Sorry to disappoint you. Most of my taiwanese friends didn't vote. They aren't a Japanese lapdog unlike you. Also, did you vote for DPP, Mr. Hanjian?

The vote doesn't came out from the thin air!

Dig deeper and ask them again!

You're joking right? Taipei your biggest city is comparable to a third tier China city.

On average Taipei is the number 1 city in entire China.

It's true that mainland city have 5 star hotel, shopping mall, office tower, apartment, etc. But try to look the average people live and the poor!

Last edited:
Koo family.

The vote doesn't came out from the thin air!

Dig deeper and ask them again!

On average Taipei is the number 1 city in entire China.

It's true that mainland city have 5 star hotel, shopping mall, office tower, apartment, etc. But try to look the average people live and the poor!
Dude i was in taipei three years ago, been to Guangdong also. Taipei didn't look that impressive.
Having five star hotels and high end shopping is part of what makes a world class city. The average people seem to be doing fine.

^
To be honest, Taiwanese is not impressed with the low living standard in China.

Lack of freedom and democracy.

Everyday live under constant fear and unclear law.

Dude i was in taipei three years ago, been to Guangdong also. Taipei didn't look that impressive.
Having five star hotels and high end shopping is part of what makes a world class city. The average people seem to be doing fine.

Taipei is 2 tier city in China. A bunch of magnificent cities in China, 10x better than Taibei. In the future, Taipei will fall below tier 3 Chinese cities.

Many Taiwanese are living in the dreams where Taipei and Kaohsiung are world center equivalent to NYC or London. I feel sorry for them, really. Many Taipei women married to mainland Chinese. (I heard this in a online chat of Taiwan)

Despite all evidence to the contrary, pathetic Taiwanese still cling to the delusion that they are better. They should worry more about themselves.

Last edited:
Taipei is 2 tier city in China. A bunch of magnificent cities in China, 10x better than Taibei. In the future, Taipei will fall below tier 3 Chinese cities.
LOL, besides having an okay city to show for, what else can a Taiwanese / Fake Taiwanese have to offer. They are just very professional in @ss kissing the Japanese and the Americans.
@Kolaps / Collapse, my friends didn't vote because they don't believe there will be much change. They don't wanna be the Japanese @ss kissers like you. I was touched when they had told me this, "I hate the parties in Taiwan, they will never change", so I guess the only &^%ks like you would have voted for the DPP. The ones who are the true Chinese didn't want to vote for anyone. Sorry Mr. Hanjian. I can already feel the disappointment in you. hehe....

LOL, besides having an okay city to show for, what else can a Taiwanese / Fake Taiwanese have to offer. They are just very professional in @ss kissing the Japanese and the Americans.
@Kolaps / Collapse, my friends didn't vote because they don't believe there will be much change. They don't wanna be the Japanese @ss kissers like you. I was touched when they had told me this, "I hate the parties in Taiwan, they will never change", so I guess the only &^%ks like you would have voted for the DPP. The ones who are the true Chinese didn't want to vote for anyone. Sorry Mr. Hanjian. I can already feel the disappointment in you. hehe....

@Collapse is here just to be disgusting. He could be a Vietnamese who try to make some misunderstandings between China and Taiwan. But I believe he is probably a Taiwan dog. According to my online forum and real life experience, 70% Taiwanese don't like Chinese, some of them hate Chinese quite a lot.

taiwan is so good, why 1 million taiwanese go to mainland for living? go to china for suffering, why not stay at taiwan to enjoy democracy?

Very solid point. Despite what some others would say here, the DPP control a significant percentage of the Taiwanese Legislative Yuan ; about 40 of the 113. It controls 2 out of 5 municipal mayoralties, 4 out of 17 City Mayoralties and County Magistracies, 255 out of the 900 Local Councillors.

In fact, their support amongst Taiwanese voters have increased. This can be seen in the number of votes Dr. Tsai Ing-Wen received in 2012 Presidential Election, which she received about 45.6% of the national vote. I predict she and the DPP party will win in the 2016 Presidential Election.

If this happens, Taiwan will declare independence. This is part of their Mandate.
no, there is some voice from DPP for frezeeing the independant party programme

@Kolaps ,

Do you really think the loud voices on the internet reflect reality?

Most Taiwanese want the status quo to remain or they want Taiwan to go independent,there are supporters of unification with the mainland however I've never seen politicians wanting to be annexed by Japan.

Do you really think the loud voices on the internet reflect reality?

Most Taiwanese want the status quo to remain or they want Taiwan to go independent,there are supporters of unification with the mainland however I've never seen politicians wanting to be annexed by Japan.

Naturally I doubted it.

In regards to relations with Japan and Taiwan, I don't think it would be beneficial to Japan to even (hypothetically) be unified with Taiwan. It would be a taxing issue since the standard of living in Taiwan remains significantly lower than Japan's and we Japanese would be affected to shoulder some 25 million Taiwanese. Despite the cultural and historical similarities between Japan and Taiwan, it would be far more advantageous to see the development of greater relations with Taiwan, ergo in the form of a Japan-Taiwan Relations Act.

Naturally I doubted it.

In regards to relations with Japan and Taiwan, I don't think it would be beneficial to Japan to even (hypothetically) be unified with Taiwan. It would be a taxing issue since the standard of living in Taiwan remains significantly lower than Japan's and we Japanese would be affected to shoulder some 25 million Taiwanese. Despite the cultural and historical similarities between Japan and Taiwan, it would be far more advantageous to see the development of greater relations with Taiwan, ergo in the form of a Japan-Taiwan Relations Act.
You don't seem to realize that Japan doesn't recognize Taiwan as its own sovereign entity therefore even trying to annexing the island or providing military aid would be seen as an act of war by the PRC.

The Japan-Taiwan Relations Act can only reinforce economic ties not military ones.

Many Taiwanese are living in the dreams where Taipei and Kaohsiung are world center equivalent to NYC or London. I feel sorry for them, really. Many Taipei women married to mainland Chinese. (I heard this in a online chat of Taiwan)

Despite all evidence to the contrary, pathetic Taiwanese still cling to the delusion that they are better. They should worry more about themselves.

The reality on the ground, Taiwan is better than mainland.

I didn't say Taipei and Kaohsiung are equivalent to New York and London.

As I say, US is 1000x better than Taiwan, and Taiwan is 1000x better than mainland.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom