What's new

Japan Builds Up Military

with a true 5G plane japan can remember the world the days of zeros:devil::D:D:taz:

Japan cannot RD a 5th generation fighter any more than Indonesia can. Both lack the critical infrastructure such as full scale supersonic wind tunnels and both lack the institutional aerospace RD experience.
This is simply not true. The F-2 fighter is an indigenous Japanese version of the F-16 which only became a "copy" due to American political arm twisting because they wanted to castrate Japan's military industry just like what is done to Germany. This doesn't mean those missing infrastructures that were stopped from being developed by the US cannot be developed. If there is any potential show stopping technology, it is not the stealth, materials, aerospace experience, funds or political will, it is the inadequate aero engine R&D experience which will take at least 10 years to perfect. Something that would throw Japan's schedule for releasing their ATD-X by 2016 into doubt because they will obviously have to rely on American engines, which is risky given the US history of castrating military endeavors of even their own allies (Japan, Germany, Canada, South Korea, India).

Nice to see the great samurai fighters building up their army. They have defeated many in the past and now seems like preparing for another round to thrash the bullies of the region. Good job japan

Trust me the last time they did something like that it wasn't nice,even for the natives of Andaman and Nicobar Islands

This is simply not true. The F-2 fighter is an indigenous Japanese version of the F-16 which only became a "copy" due to American political arm twisting because they wanted to castrate Japan's military industry just like what is done to Germany. This doesn't mean those missing infrastructures that were stopped from being developed by the US cannot be developed. If there is any potential show stopping technology, it is not the stealth, materials, aerospace experience, funds or political will, it is the inadequate aero engine R&D experience which will take at least 10 years to perfect. Something that would throw Japan's schedule for releasing their ATD-X by 2016 into doubt because they will obviously have to rely on American engines, which is risky given the US history of castrating military endeavors of even their own allies (Japan, Germany, Canada, South Korea, India).

even their wooden model is stone age, just look at the windows with metal supports. seriously, japan is not what it used to be, and aerospace experience is the key factor, because its not only important in engines, it is important in all other aspects of the plane. building a large scale supersonic wind tunnel to research new aircraft is arguably harder than making the aircraft.

6th generation Japanese fighter

Don't mess with Japan

supersylph.png

Manchuria doesn't exist anymore and Singapore, Korea and Phillipines are their buddies. They never defeated anyone else. What's this military for?

For their protection and to give a fitting jaw-break reply to the bullies who do not want them and world to live in peace.. :)

Lol , It's your insecurity showing up nothing else...

No actually its your insecurity. You know that India cannot handle China so in your wet dreams a resurgent Japan could. Well heres the truth Japan after World War 2 is deathly afraid of war and cannot engage in one even if they wanted to without America's approval.

They also import or licence produce almost all their arms from America including SMs for their destroyers, F 15s, engines for F 2s, Helicopters, PAC 3s, and etc.

No actually its your insecurity. You know that India cannot handle China so in your wet dreams a resurgent Japan could. Well heres the truth Japan after World War 2 is deathly afraid of war and cannot engage in one even if they wanted to without America's approval.

They also import or licence produce almost all their arms from America including SMs for their destroyers, F 15s, engines for F 2s, Helicopters, PAC 3s, and etc.

Japan is a floating rest home.

Trust me the last time they did something like that it wasn't nice,even for the natives of Andaman and Nicobar Islands

And you think we are still living in World War II Era.. I am sure they are not building the armies to start yet another Axis alliance or something.. They have threats all around them and need to be have there own defence mechanism. Why do you think they should not have army which is capable of thrashing someone if they bully them?

Read the comment I replied to.. I didn't named China in any of my posts but the genius strangely considers China as the bully of the region. I don't want to reply to rest of your BS .. so take care

Back
Top Bottom