What's new

Janes: Pakistan signs for T129 attack helos

It's all about this;

umtas3.jpg

umtas1.2.jpg

MIZRAK-U+ATAK.jpg

Anti armour ordinance eat your heart out....

http://www.roketsan.com.tr/en/urunl...fuzeler/umtas-uzun-menzilli-anti-tank-fuzesi/
plus bro TOT and work share is too yummy to let it go :D

can this deal included with weapons tot like umtas local production...........

i am happy with 12 cobras for now. especially after this turkey deal .we will have a good high low mixture in attack heli department

I think PA will try to place an order for 12 more AH-Z1's , and America as usual use it as a leverage over Pakistan .. I can see doors are close for further F-Sola but AH-Z1 can be a Possibility ..

1 question..are these numbers sufficient for our needs? how many we require to fulfil our needs keeping in vie that cobras are gonna retire?

1 question..are these numbers sufficient for our needs? how many we require to fulfil our needs keeping in vie that cobras are gonna retire?

Some of the cobras are in better shape than others, so they will not all be retired at once, so fleet numbers should stay around 50. 30 + 12 Cobras makes 42, and I am guessing the forces will follow up with a big Chinese order for the Z-10, when issues have been rectified. I don't ever see any more orders from the US now.

I think PA will try to place an order for 12 more AH-Z1's , and America as usual use it as a leverage over Pakistan .. I can see doors are close for further F-Sola but AH-Z1 can be a Possibility ..
if (and a huge ifffff) that happen it means we will be replacing our entire fleet and then having some helis . currently i think we operate some 43 helis(it was 46 but we lost 3 in crashes ) going by your figure we will have 24 ah1z and 30 t129 total=54
do you think we can muster up one more billion just for helis while our airforce and air defence department need it more?

and I am guessing the forces will follow up with a big Chinese order for the Z-10, when issues have been rectified. I don't ever see any more orders from the US now.
That makes no sense,when we are having some level of TOT for T-129.

Moreover, it will increase the exchange of delegations and the training exercises between two countries. A new level of cooperation is about to start.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom