What's new

Janes: Pakistan signs for T129 attack helos

This news is totally credible since it was already done like 85% but only the financial modalities were being discussed and when PM SKA visited Ankara for the summit it got signed. However the details of the deal are shrouded in the usual mystery as I find $50 Million per piece really really high for T-129... so need to know what does the deal entail...I guess TOT...

sir even few comming still no future deals for more ah1z .

I don't think Pakistan will order anymore from the 12 they have. It will be a Chinese order for anymore.

I don't think Pakistan will order anymore from the 12 they have. It will be a Chinese order for anymore.
in fact this order was not a good news sir . we should not order them first place .

i am happy with 12 cobras for now. especially after this turkey deal .we will have a good high low mixture in attack heli department
USA will keep blackmailing us for parts and support and we will keep kissing their feet . we should not purchase anything new from USA if we want to survive

The ATAK isn't low bro, it be classified as medium to high end. The Apache and the Zulus rule the chopper world though.
hahaha bro you got me wrong by low i didn't meant low quality but that it will be to our zulus as f16s are to f15.not an inferior product but still cheap enough to fill the numbers

hahaha bro you got me wrong by low i didn't meant low quality but that it will be to our zulus as f16s are to f15.not an inferior product but still cheap enough to fill the numbers

Oh sorry bro, I understand now.

USA will keep blackmailing us for parts and support and we will keep kissing their feet . we should not purchase anything new from USA if we want to survive
khan sahib what can we do now the deal is already done can't back down now .but thank god we chose t 129 as we would have never be able to fill the numbers required with ah 1z alone (too costly + americans and indian lobby wouldn't have allowed us to do that )

Turkish deal is superior

But 1 Billion
for mere 12 Cobra are sure looking like a shitty deal , it would be best we got our money back

We can order 85 Transport/Gunship from Italy for that kind of money
This is better deal as we can move Troops and also have gunship role

ab9bc738ed4e9b2cc1d5ef1f77effdb4.jpg

a30_18441997.jpg

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom