What's new

Italy shows how it is done right...people who spread islamism get instant deportation

You are still butthurt from the ottoman empire my gypsy friend.

Not really.It's a thing of the past and we won our independence on the battlefield where the Ottoman commander surrendered his sword to a Romanian colonel.

1024px-%D0%9F%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5_%D0%9E%D1%81%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D0%BF%D0%B0%D1%88%D0%B8%2C_1878.jpg

I said the greatest empire. Since it formed humanity as we know it. Greatness does not represent size. Take the empire of Attilla. It was enormous yet it had zero impact on humanity. It broke apart and left nothing behind.

And yes i was interested in Ephesos because my ancestors. Also because there is a house where virgin mary was. Is this a problem for you or bad in any way?

No it's not a problem but you went there for selfish reasons, not because you had a real interest in history like many Japanese and South Koreans do.

The point being most europeans go to the beach and try to look pretty, while Asians have a real interest in history.

Not really.It's a thing of the past and we won our independence on the battlefield where the Ottoman commander surrendered his sword to a Romanian colonel.

1024px-%D0%9F%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5_%D0%9E%D1%81%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D0%BF%D0%B0%D1%88%D0%B8%2C_1878.jpg

Surrendered is a strong word as if you had won anything, you just gained your independence.

Don't worry be happy my gypsy friend.

Yes gypsy facts because it was that "Western Europe" that attacked us.

Italy, France, UK, Greece attacked us and we beat them. Now this is a fact not some made up gypsy fantasy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_War_of_Independence

If you would read your own link you would see that Italian-French-UK participation was non existent besides arming Armenian militias and a few skirmishes against few French battalions in southern Turkey..After WW1 and the Bolsevik war in Russia they were in no mood for another conflict.They've allready carved up your ME provinces.Turkey fought mainly against Greece and Armenian peasants.The fact that you fought all European powers is a myth for brainwashed Turk nationalists.

If you would read your own link you would see that Italian-French-UK participation was non existent besides arming Armenian militias.After WW1 and the Bolsevik war in Russia they were in no mood for another conflict.They've allready carved up your ME provinces.Turkey fought mainly against Greece and Armenian peasants.The fact that you fought all European powers is a myth for brainwashed Turk nationalists.

Yes my gypsy friend, you managed to DELETE gallipoli war in your fantasy somehow.

The only myth here is that you don't beg in the EU, but that is ok I like gypsies.

Here's a real indepence war fought by a nation against a world power,with real numbers of soldiers and battle ,not that Turkish joke fought against Greece and 20.000 French soldiers.Look at the battles,the numbers,etc......lol,Turkey fought against all European powers (20.00 French) and 40.000 Brits who didn't fight but left.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War

Yes my gypsy friend, you managed to DELETE gallipoli war in your fantasy somehow.

The only myth here is that you don't beg in the EU, but that is ok I like gypsies.

Oh yes,because the fight was mainly about Gallipoli not on the Western front where millions of Brits/French were fighting the Germans.

No it's not a problem but you went there for selfish reasons, not because you had a real interest in history like many Japanese and South Koreans do.

The point being most europeans go to the beach and try to look pretty, while Asians have a real interest in history.

Surrendered is a strong word as if you had won anything, you just gained your independence.

Don't worry be happy my gypsy friend.

I wanted to look pretty in Ephesos as well :D I really dont know whats your problem is. Its just normal to be interested in my ancestors.

There was a Gallipoli War only in your head ... Gallipoli Campaign was part of WW 1 that you lost

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Constantinople

We didn't lose we pushed back the invaders, unlike poland that let GERMANY slice through it. What a joke.

Here's a real indepence war fought by a nation against a world power,with real numbers of soldiers and battle ,not that Turkish joke fought against Greece and 20.000 French soldiers.Look at the battles,the numbers,etc......lol,Turkey fought against all European powers (20.00 French) and 40.000 Brits who didn't fight but left.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War

Oh yes,because the fight was mainly about Gallipoli not on the Western front where millions of Brits/French were fighting the Germans.

Still butthurt from the ottoman era I see, my gypsy friends.

I wanted to look pretty in Ephesos as well :D I really dont know whats your problem is. Its just normal to be interested in my ancestors.

I guess your ancestors still live in Izmir.

Those that lived there and built those things weren't your ancestors, it was part of the same empire.

It's like me saying my ancestors made Egypt because we were there during the Ottoman Empire.

So one gypsy who is mad at Turks because of Ottoman era, one Italian who thinks his ancestors are from Turkey and one polish who doesn't get to go to the UK so spills his frustration on online forums.

3 vs 1...

Anyone else wanna join, come at me bro :cheesy:

We didn't lose we pushed back the invaders, unlike poland that let GERMANY slice through it. What a joke.

Still butthurt from the ottoman era I see, my gypsy friends.

I guess your ancestors still live in Izmir.

Those that lived there and built those things weren't your ancestors, it was part of the same empire.

It's like me saying my ancestors made Egypt because we were there during the Ottoman Empire.

So one gypsy who is mad at Turks because of Ottoman era, one Italian who thinks his ancestors are from Turkey and one polish who doesn't get to go to the UK so spills his frustration on online forums.

3 vs 1...

Anyone else wanna join, come at me bro :cheesy:

No, Ephesos was part of Rome. It was not a colony.

There were 4 great cities.

Rome was the center of the empire, power and economy.

Alexandria was the center of science. The Silicon Valley of the empire.

Ephesos was the city of the whealthy. Many romans had villas there. It was like the St. Tropez of its time. Rich people from all areas of the empire had a house there.

The last one was Athens as center of Art.

So those who lived in Ephesos were the same people who lived in Rome. Most used it as secondary place.

No, Ephesos was part of Rome. It was not a colony.

There were 4 great cities.

Rome was the center of the empire, power and economy.

Alexandria was the center of science. The Silicon Valley of the empire.

Ephesos was the city of the whealthy. Many romans had villas there. It was like the St. Tropez of its time. Rich people from all areas of the empire had a house there.

The last one was Athens as center of Art.

So those who lived in Ephesos were the same people who lived in Rome. Most used it as secondary place.

Even today when travel is so convenient we don't see thousands of people moving to a city in a different country.

I really doubt more than 1% of Ephesus were from Italy at that time, when travel was much more difficult and not safe.

You make it sound like it was Italians, while in reality it was almost entirely the local population, the ancestors of those that today live in Izmir.

Ever been to Izmir? They are usually very intelligent people.

Kingdom of Lydia, the very people that invented the coin and shops we're in that same area before the Roman empire:

2000px-Map_of_Lydia_ancient_times-en.svg.png

I am saying the people in this area have always been smart, doesn't make them Italian because you we're part of the same empire at one time.

Markus all these countries populations are not italians:

1280px-Roman_Empire_Asia.svg.png

Same as all these countries populations are not turkish:

Territorial_changes_of_the_Ottoman_Empire_1566.jpg

Very interesting how the 2 maps are almost identical, only difference being Roman empire had more western parts.

Even today when travel is so convenient we don't see thousands of people moving to a city in a different country.

I really doubt more than 1% of Ephesus were from Italy at that time, when travel was much more difficult and not safe.

You make it sound like it was Italians, while in reality it was almost entirely the local population, the ancestors of those that today live in Izmir.

Ever been to Izmir? They are usually very intelligent people.

Kingdom of Lydia, the very people that invented the coin and shops we're in that same area before the Roman empire:

2000px-Map_of_Lydia_ancient_times-en.svg.png

I am saying the people in this area have always been smart, doesn't make them Italian because you we're part of the same empire at one time.

Markus all these countries populations are not italians:

1280px-Roman_Empire_Asia.svg.png

Same as all these countries populations are not turkish:

Territorial_changes_of_the_Ottoman_Empire_1566.jpg

Very interesting how the 2 maps are almost identical, only difference being Roman empire had more western parts.

The area they did dig out is the villa quarter and the center of the rich area. I assure you that most there were romans. Ephesos is gigantic, so far they have only opened up a small part.

That one map of you shows Troy...troy is part of our heritage. I was not there yet but would love too. You know where we italians / romans come from?

One half of our blood is etruscian. The italian natives. The other half is from Troy. When troy lost that war against the greeks, many from troy escaped under the leadership of Aeneas. They were refugees and settled then in italy, merging with the local Etruscians to what you know today as Italians / Romans. Troy is super important for us in our history.

The area they did dig out is the villa quarter and the center of the rich area. I assure you that most there were romans. Ephesos is gigantic, so far they have only opened up a small part.

That one map of you shows Troy...troy is part of our heritage. I was not there yet but would love too. You know where we italians / romans come from?

One half of our blood is etruscian. The italian natives. The other half is from Troy. When troy lost that war against the greeks, many from troy escaped under the leadership of Aeneas. They were refugees and settled then in italy, merging with the local Etruscians to what you know today as Italians / Romans. Troy is super important for us in our history.

Hmmmm...

Troy for me is the ancestors of people living in the area of Troy.

If Greeks beat Troy, how did you go to Italy because Greeks are on the way to Italy, did you walk over Germany? :)

Even if this is true native people don't go 100% at tops half might go to that new area while the rest stays.

There was no natural disaster so I doubt even half went to Italy.

Need to watch youtube videos about etruscans and troy, don't know much.

So if you are 50% Troy this means you are my half brother?

So you share 50% DNA with this guy =

hqdefault.jpg

:nana:

Even if this is true native people don't go 100% at tops half might go to that new area while the rest stays.

hqdefault.jpg

37793752.jpg

Hmmmm...

Troy for me is the ancestors of people living in the area of Troy.

If Greeks beat Troy, how did you go to Italy because Greeks are on the way to Italy, did you walk over Germany? :)

hqdefault.jpg

:nana:

They went to Italy over the sea. Its just a few day trip even then.

You can read about Aeneas here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeneas

You see him here sleeping and dreaming and in his dream he met the god Tiber who told him his future will be a city at the river "Tiber". One of his later sons was Romulus and Remus

1280px-B._PINELLI%2C_Enea_e_il_Tevere.jpg

Troy is incredible important for roman / italian heritage. Its basicly the origin place. A place that stands for good (the past) and bad (the massive defeat and destruction of the home state).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom