What's new

Italy shows how it is done right...people who spread islamism get instant deportation

People from India and Pakistan are not racist they are good.

However in India (not sure if Pakistan has this) you have the caste culture. You are racist towards some of your own citizens because they are darker in skin color. You need to get rid of this as soon as possible.

In Turkey we have people that look german but we also have people that are very dark skinned in the south-east kurds/arabs usually, we also have dark skinned gypsies, similar to the ones in Romania.

But in Turkey we don't even talk or think about dark skin, no matter what you look like you are our equal.

So change that silly caste system in India and you will be fine.

Chinese people however are racist towards others outside their country, everything that isn't very western white they look down upon. That is why China will never become a super power as it won't have allies/friends because it doesn't respect others.

In an ideal world I'd like to see India and Pakistan together become a super power, you are neither black and neither white, you'd be the perfect super power that doesn't care about race and skin color.

USA and the west are racists, just look at the internal race fighting in the US lately. Also one of the reasons they don't want Turkey in the EU, they think being a little more white makes them better, religion is just a fake excuse they use.

Screw the west, long live India and Pakistan as the new super power.

Chinese can keep eating tiger penis and living in a fantasy, working for the USA for $1 a day.

In case you didn't notice, I mentioned that specifically in my post. I agree wholly with you, and I do something in real life intended to defeat this thinking - but it will take years,decades, maybe even centuries. You have no idea how deeply embedded in society it is.

As for the rest, I continue to watch the conversation with avid interest :D

In case you didn't notice, I mentioned that specifically in my post. I agree wholly with you, and I do something in real life intended to defeat this thinking - but it will take years,decades, maybe even centuries. You have no idea how deeply embedded in society it is.

As for the rest, I continue to watch the conversation with avid interest :D

I chose Hinduism as school project so I learned a lot about Indian culture.

India has to get rid of the caste system and Pakistan needs a secular political system like in Turkey.

No one should care about other peoples religions, it's not the government jobs to say what you can and cannot believe in. If you want you should be able to believe in eating tiger penis like they do in china.

Dude - I am talking about 8000 tonne destroyers with sophisticated AESA radars and 64-cell VLS here,
not tiny corvettes or minesweepers.
Only the US can match this rate of destroyer construction. For comparison the UK Royal
Navy only has 7 destroyers, and that is the 3rd most powerful Navy on the planet.

As China develops into a rich society then more people will become aware of it's culture and be interested
in it.

We also build 3 8000 tons fast-attack nuclear subs at the same times.

2 aircraft carrier production lines
3 destroyer production lines
2 nuclear sub production lines

093G_sb__dan_mang_dang_tai_newsqqcom.jpg

I chose Hinduism as school project so I learned a lot about Indian culture.

India has to get rid of the caste system and Pakistan needs a secular political system like in Turkey.

No one should care about other peoples religions, it's not the government jobs to say what you can and cannot believe in. If you want you should be able to believe in eating tiger penis like they do in china.

Protect me from that fate. I have other ways to 'get it up'.

This is a better way of dealing with the problem rather than pushing a ban on ramadan celebrations and whipping muslims if they wear their traditional head cap as is done in CHina.

Back
Top Bottom