What's new

Italy shows how it is done right...people who spread islamism get instant deportation

I had a syrian girl. How can i hate her?

And what kind of news? The roman empire mixed evrything. I propably have also ancestors from Carthago and egypt, greece ect. Thats the legacyof the greatest empire ever existed and i´m proud for this.

Also you seem to have a problem with facts. Does it matter who those beggars are? They are there. Why dont you do something against it? Its annoying.

Also you say Europeans arent into history? Thats a lie. I was not one day at beach in turkey. I wanted visit Ephesos and Istanbul in our two days there.

Ephesos because it has personal interest to you Roman empire.

But the Spanish, Japanese and South Koreans go everywhere in Turkey. You went for personal reasons because it relates to you, they go for knowledge.

Thats the legacyof the greatest empire ever existed and i´m proud for this.

Stop with your lies Roman empire was the 29th largest empire in history not 1st:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_empires

Give some for us ... They will run away faster then they came :omghaha:

Haha you should come to Turkey and make them run too, we don't want them but our government loves them. Have you read this book:

220px-The_Next_100_Years.jpg

It says USA and Poland will fight a war with Turkey and Japan in the future.

GffLBj7.png

Then no good for you :

There is no Russia according to that book, it will fragment into many smaller states.

Where were they when the Germans went through you as if you were wet tissue paper?

I never understood how Germany could take Poland so easily.

We had many enemies attacking us with superior military tech and resources in worldwar 1 in Turkey but still we managed to stop the invaders.

The main reason we succeeded was the will of the people they fight willing to die. Perhaps the Polish didn't believe in stopping the Germans?

There is no Russia according to that book, it will fragment into many smaller states.

We had many enemies attacking us with superior military tech and resources in worldwar 1 in Turkey but still we managed to stop the invaders.

The main reason we succeeded was the will of the people they fight willing to die. Perhaps the Polish didn't believe in stopping the Germans?

Turkey to its credit has faced alot of enemies and never allowed itself to be occupied or conquered few nations can claim that especially the likes of poland, Romania and Italy

Where were they when the Germans went through you as if you were wet tissue paper?

If we only had Germans on our head ;p

We had superior tech enemies in worldwar 1 in Turkey but still we managed to stop the invaders.

4790-004-441AB07A.gif

Maby you just didnt belive in the fight just gave up? Not to mention Non existing countrys kicked your *** like Bulgary Romania etc

Turkey to its credit has faced alot of enemies and never allowed itself to be occupied or conquered few nations can claim that especially the likes of poland, Romania and Italy
IF you look on the map up Turkey WAS conquered

If we only had Germans on our head ;p

4790-004-441AB07A.gif

Maby you just didnt belive in the fight just gave up? Not to mention Non existing countrys kicked your *** like Bulgary Romania etc

We kicked them out, while Poland surrendered, big difference.

They thought they'd won and forced this map on us:
hqdefault.jpg

We teached them a thing or two.

At least we weren't cowards like polish that go to uk for work these days.

Not to mention Non existing countrys kicked your *** like Bulgary Romania etc/QUOTE]

What is Bulgary? is it a hamburger?

Not true.Anyone with a decent historical education knows that Turkey was saved from Russian occuption by Western powers.Also,the fact that after the 1st Balkan War when Bulgaria,Greece and Serbia destroyed the Turks it was the same Western intervention and the subsequent infighting between the 3 earlier allies that allowed Turkey to retain its European holdings.

At least we weren't cowards like polish that go to uk for work these days.

You're not allowed to go to the UK for work,altough millions of your brethren flocked to Europe allready for work.

Not true.Anyone with a decent historical education knows that Turkey was saved from Russian occuption by Western powers.Also,the fact that after the 1st Balkan War when Bulgaria,Greece and Serbia destroyed the Turks it was the same Western intervention and the subsequent infighting between the 3 earlier allies that allowed Turkey to reting its European holdings.

You're not allowed to go to the UK for work,altough millions of your brethren flocked to Europe allready for work.

yea yea whatever read history

Yes you are so right only gypsies like yourself can go to UK to beg.

yea yea whatever read history

Yes you are so right only gypsies like yourself can go to UK to beg.

I did.Since the 19th century Western powers saved you,same as in the Balkan Wars of the early 19th century.Proove me wrong instead of throwing idiotic one liners.

Not true.Anyone with a decent historical education knows that Turkey was saved from Russian occuption by Western powers.Also,the fact that after the 1st Balkan War when Bulgaria,Greece and Serbia destroyed the Turks it was the same Western intervention and the subsequent infighting between the 3 earlier allies that allowed Turkey to reting its European holdings.

Thats just an assumption

Unless they were actually occupied and conquered the where's, hows, by whoms are just foot note's in history

Ephesos because it has personal interest to you Roman empire.

But the Spanish, Japanese and South Koreans go everywhere in Turkey. You went for personal reasons because it relates to you, they go for knowledge.

Stop with your lies Roman empire was the 29th largest empire in history not 1st:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_empires

Haha you should come to Turkey and make them run too, we don't want them but our government loves them. Have you read this book:

220px-The_Next_100_Years.jpg

It says USA and Poland will fight a war with Turkey and Japan in the future.

GffLBj7.png

I said the greatest empire. Since it formed humanity as we know it. Greatness does not represent size. Take the empire of Attilla. It was enormous yet it had zero impact on humanity. It broke apart and left nothing behind.

And yes i was interested in Ephesos because my ancestors. Also because there is a house where virgin mary was. Is this a problem for you or bad in any way?

I did.Since the 19th century Western powers saved you,same as in the Balkan Wars of the early 19th century.Proove me wrong instead of throwing idiotic one liners.

You are still butthurt from the ottoman empire my gypsy friend.

No,it's history and those are facts.Turkey owes its existence to Western Europe.

Yes gypsy facts because it was that "Western Europe" that attacked us.

Italy, France, UK, Greece attacked us and we beat them. Now this is a fact not some made up gypsy fantasy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_War_of_Independence

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom