What's new

It is confirmed Sri Lanka Air Force to buy JF-17s

...inside Sri Lanka ?? ....:cheesy:

I see you dont know much, PAF can send his personal for control to Sri Lanka like the US do that with the Pakistani F-16. There are many ways to protect the Thunders from the Indian sunshine ;)

I dont know why a sale of JFT to Sri lanka has to turn into a JFTv/s Tejas or Pak v/s India debate. The topic is about the sale of JFT to Sri lanka. there is no need for Indians to get riled up as you have no comparative product in the market. Similarly for my Pakistani brothers India is a much larger AND BETTER MANAGED country as compared to Pakistan. Any war in the arena will eventually go India's way due to their larger size and and better resources. However the devastation would be immense and both countries if not the whole world would continue to suffer for decades!! So on this thread my LAST WARNING/ADVICE TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO INDULGE IN THIS IDIOTIC DEBATE.
QUIT NOW OR SOME BAD *** MOD IS GONNA MAKE YOU SIT OUSIDE WITH THE IDIOT HAT ON!!!
Araz

Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, all sky will full of JF-17.......

To burst the bubble Bhutan does not operate an air force. The Royal Bhutan Army relies on the Eastern Air Command of the Indian Air Force for air assistance.

To burst the bubble Bhutan does not operate an air force. The Royal Bhutan Army relies on the Eastern Air Command of the Indian Air Force for air assistance.

The point is not whether Bhutan has an AF or not. The point to be proud about is the fact that within 5 yrs. of its use by PAF JFT has found a buyer.This is an achievement in itself. We will see more progress in this direction by the grace of the Lord and the coming years will see many countries will see many countries flying the JFT. If the deal with Egypt goes through we will have a fairly large sale which would be good for both the countries. JFT is a small plane and most countries going for it will buy small numbers incrementally. So a small sale should not be looked down upon.
Araz

Pakistan must get guarantees from Srilanka that no Indian personal be allowed on the bases which will house JF-17s. We need to protect the investment.

What a boast! We Sri lankans have seen the power of the Indian army on late 80s. You couldn't even touch the Mulattive jungle against the LTTE. Sri lanka was the India's Vietnam. India lost more lives than they lost in the past wars with Pakistan. Don't even think to touch our soil by your coast guard who even failed to prevent Tamil poachers entering to Sri lankan waters.

I hope this boaster may remember what happened to the Indian army when they once try to challenge China. You have enough enemies in the region. It is shame to see such a big nation fully dependent on west against China.

A very wise choice. I knew Srilankans are smart unlike some unnamed fools who bought some F-7 in this day and age.

Srilanka will finally be able to bomb Bangalore and wipe out India's IT capital to avenge India for all the atrocities it committed. Go Srilanka!

To all respected members in thread, fruitful discussion is need of the hour, we are here for knowledge and learning.

IMHO if Pakistan is selling and Srilanka is buying then Indians need not to oppose but suggest some better deal to Srilanka. Just trolling with negative mindset is not worth.

Last thing, kindly just mentioned the specs/or comparison of known specs of your products (whatever it is) and let the buyer decide. Don't force it on buyer.

Since the haters are burning at both ends, always a pleasure to add fuel to their fires.

Sri Lanka is not only buying JF-17, their Army Chief few months earlier was in Pakistan visiting Heavy Industry Taxila (HIT) obviously looking and shopping for mechanised military vehicles.

3079.jpg

3080.jpg

Back
Top Bottom