What's new

ISSB Details

Ehtesham Awan

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am a new member, and i want to know each and everything about ISSB and Army. Kindly fellow members, help me with my research. I want to know the process and stuff.

selection process is as follows:
1)Online registration
2) Intial written and physical test
3)Medical test
4)Initial interview
5)ISSB
6)Combined Medical Board CMB(final medical test)
7)Merit list
8)Joining

S
Yes Exactly :)

Little details would be appreciated sir :)

Thank u :)
Sir,i will also apply for 136pma longcoarse.ill let you know when the coarse is offered weill do it together :)p.s 136pma longcoarse ill be offered in april 2015 so sit back n relax theres a lot of tym

:)By the way im a repeater of pn cadet term 2014B

S

Sir,i will also apply for 136pma longcoarse.ill let you know when the coarse is offered weill do it together :)p.s 136pma longcoarse ill be offered in april 2015 so sit back n relax theres a lot of tym

:)By the way im a repeater of pn cadet term 2014B
okay okay then u must tell me about ur test, i will apply for the next course, the one after yours

@Xeric sir i wanted to ask one thing.. i have small stone in my left kidney.. will it be a problem for me at ISSB

@Xeric sir i wanted to ask one thing.. i have small stone in my left kidney.. will it be a problem for me at ISSB
i dont know the intensity of your problem. i hope it will not affect your performance during ISSB? In any case, as there's no medical test during ISSB so it shouldn't be a problem, however, when you get recommended you have to either get this stone problem setteled before the final medical or even if you manage to keep it private, i doubt you would be able to complete the PMA training with it inside your body.

i dont know the intensity of your problem. i hope it will not affect your performance during ISSB? In any case, as there's no medical test during ISSB so it shouldn't be a problem, however, when you get recommended you have to either get this stone problem setteled before the final medical or even if you manage to keep it private, i doubt you would be able to complete the PMA training with it inside your body.
Actually i have consulted a doctor about this problem.. he said that its not a big problem.. as it is a very small stone.. he advised to drink a lot of water and further he didnt talk about any treatment so i didn't take my problem seriously but now i have to apply for PMA and i thought i should clarify before applying

Actually i have consulted a doctor about this problem.. he said that its not a big problem.. as it is a very small stone.. he advised to drink a lot of water and further he didnt talk about any treatment so i didn't take my problem seriously but now i have to apply for PMA and i thought i should clarify before applying
Yeah, it's OK, provided to continue to take care as advised by the doc.

Recently i applied for 135L/C but got non recommended i performed well in more then half in activities but few of them remain unsatisfactory what things one should keep in mind to be in the circle of what they want

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom