What's new

Isro gears up for ambitious Mars mission

All the best India/ISRO with the mission to Planet Mireekh.

You know, vast majority of the missions sent to Mireekh have failed to date as its such a difficult feat to achieve. Out of the 50 missions sent to Mireekh, only 21 have been successful to date while out of the 22 orbiters that have been sent, only 9 have ever been successful.

Exploration of Mars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If India accomplishes this, it'll be a great milestone for the Indian space program.

For South Asians man.

It's quite incredible that a country that has 40% of the world's malnutrition people and poverty wastes so much of their taxpayer money on absolutely irrelevant projects.
Blah Blah Blah and more blah!! :blah: :blah: :argh:

The Hans should also first sort out their problems in Xinjiang and Tibet and give them independence that they're fighting for instead of wasting time and effort of uselessly putting a few Hans in outer space for gaining some brownie points.

Get your priorities right before lecturing others.

Indians decision?

Have you asked the hundreds of millions of dirt poor Indians if they prefer spending more on health and food rather than wasting money on this useless "promotiomnal activity" or "brand exercise"?

Don't tell me that a so-called elected government has the mandate to do everything it pleases, for it does NOT.

have you asked millions of tibetans if they prefer getting ruled by closed eyes chinkies...??? :omghaha:

before looking at if our ELECTED government possesses certain rights or not, have a look at your own country where even a poet is imprisoned for writing poems of democracy... :hitwall:

THANK YOU CONGRSS FOR THIS MARS MISSION!!

i seriously doubt that @Guynextdoor2 is rahul gandhi!

It's quite incredible that a country that has 40% of the world's malnutrition people and poverty wastes so much of their taxpayer money on absolutely irrelevant projects. How about spending those hardearned tax money on building some good infrastructure, schools, housing, etc to improve the living standards of the people. It's shameful that a government that has no care to improve the living standards of its own people. So much of the Indian budget goes to military and military related projects. There over 400 MILLION Indians that cannot afford one single meal a day yet the government don't even care. I feel extremely sad for those poor Indians that get no benefit from these useless projects.

Congrats anyway.

have u got only a "ctrl' "c" and "v" in your key board!!

Last edited by a moderator:
All the best India/ISRO with the mission to Planet Mireekh.

You know, vast majority of the missions sent to Mireekh have failed to date as its such a difficult feat to achieve. Out of the 50 missions sent to Mireekh, only 21 have been successful to date while out of the 22 orbiters that have been sent, only 9 have ever been successful.

Exploration of Mars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If India accomplishes this, it'll be a great milestone for the Indian space program.

Thanks Buddy!:cheers:

So there will be two Mars missions this year,ISRO's 'Mangalyaan' & NASA's 'MAVEN'.

Mangalyaan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

MAVEN - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All I want is due credit, give it and I'll stop badgering you guys.

Credit for what being a jerkoff and ruining reputation of our country or making Digvijaya Singh's photo your ID. :rofl::omghaha:

I was sitting on bench and because you pissed me off yesterday I will ensure my family and their relatives will vote for anyone but Jackgass Gandhi.

Credit for what being a jerkoff and ruining reputation of our country or making Digvijaya Singh's photo your ID. :rofl::omghaha:

I was sitting on bench and because you pissed me off yesterday I will ensure my family and their relatives will vote for anyone but Jackgass Gandhi.

WELL DONE MY MAN
Vote for BJP vote for MODI

Back
Top Bottom