What's new

Isro gears up for ambitious Mars mission

It's quite incredible that a country that has 40% of the world's malnutrition people and poverty wastes so much of their taxpayer money on absolutely irrelevant projects. How about spending those hardearned tax money on building some good infrastructure, schools, housing, etc to improve the living standards of the people. It's shameful that a government that has no care to improve the living standards of its own people. So much of the Indian budget goes to military and military related projects. There over 400 MILLION Indians that cannot afford one single meal a day yet the government don't even care. I feel extremely sad for those poor Indians that get no benefit from these useless projects.

Congrats anyway.

you are so predictable , try something new

Learn to accept criticism when you do outrageous things with the money you earned.

This is our money and we will spend it in the way we want. So shut up and keep your junk advice with you.

It's quite incredible that a country that has 40% of the world's malnutrition people and poverty wastes so much of their taxpayer money on absolutely irrelevant projects. How about spending those hardearned tax money on building some good infrastructure, schools, housing, etc to improve the living standards of the people. It's shameful that a government that has no care to improve the living standards of its own people. So much of the Indian budget goes to military and military related projects. There over 400 MILLION Indians that cannot afford one single meal a day yet the government don't even care. I feel extremely sad for those poor Indians that get no benefit from these useless projects.

Congrats anyway.

The Indian govt is also launching the biggest food program in the world to feed those poor maggot. Now don't bring your bad influence to our discussions.

The Indian govt is also launching the biggest food program in the world to feed those poor maggot. Now don't bring your bad influence to our discussions.

Do you know by doing this "THANK YOU CONGRASS THING" you lose many voters. With idiots like you BJP will win easy or ensure no definite majority to either alliance.

PS : Our country needs money and development not 1960s still Garibi Hatao Andolan Vote Bank politik.

Congrats anyway.
thnx for ur concern we're already doing it $126 billion was spent for the issues u mentioned last year.just because we have problems doesnt mean that we should sit in our homes and do nothing else..

Congrats anyway.

A recent food security bill has been passed worth 22 bn $ to provide food to all Indians at a cost of 1 Rs (0.017$) for 1 kg of rice. I hope that addresses the problem now can we expect Malnutrition to be eradicated in a day? Nope measures have been taken with time they will bear fruits.

Why so many Anti-Indian views? this is the third thread where i am replying back. I do agree India needs lots of work to be developed no Indian on the forum will disagree.

PS: Learn some facts before posting otherwise it will only derail the threads.

THANK YOU CONGRSS FOR THIS MARS MISSION!!

gtfo-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2720.gif

Do you know by doing this "THANK YOU CONGRASS THING" you lose many voters. With idiots like you BJP will win easy or ensure no definite majority to either alliance.

PS : Our country needs money and development not 1960s still Garibi Hatao Andolan Vote Bank politik.

every body has his own allegiance.im not a congress supporter myself it doesnt mean that i dnt have to respect others opinions..we in a democracy

mr American spying please leave this thread it has nothing to do with chairman..and please smell your own/\$$ before you smell ours

It's quite incredible that a country that has 40% of the world's malnutrition people and poverty wastes so much of their taxpayer money on absolutely irrelevant projects:hitwall:. How about spending those hardearned tax money on building some good infrastructure, schools, housing, etc to improve the living standards of the people. It's shameful that a government that has no care to improve the living standards of its own people. So much of the Indian budget goes to military and military related projects. There over 400 MILLION Indians that cannot afford one single meal a day:cheesy::cheesy: yet the government don't even care. I feel extremely sad for those poor Indians that get no benefit from these useless projects.

Congrats anyway.

I never expected such a comment from a Chinese....bcz China had maintained space exploration & R&D efforts in 1980s & 90s when they faced similar problems India facing now.:agree:

Do you know the budget of ISRO?? it is $960 million compared to NASAs $18 billion & your CNSAs 1.3billion(actual budget may be higher)

Do you know that our PSLV rocket so far launched 63 satellites out of which 35 are foreign satellites earning billions$$$.

It is said that for every dollar NASA spends on the space program, the U.S. economy receives about $8 of economic benefit.
the same goes to both India & China.

Space exploration can also serve as a stimulus for children to enter the fields of science and engineering..It boosts the small scale industries,creates more jobs,reduces foreign dependence............................

I feel extremely sad for those poor Indians that get no benefit from these useless projects

From wikipedia,

ISRO has applied its technology to "telemedicine", directly connecting patients in rural areas to medical professionals in urban locations via satellites.[56]

Since high-quality healthcare is not universally available in some of the remote areas of India, the patients in remote areas are diagnosed and analysed by doctors in urban centres in real time via video conferencing.[56]

The patient is then advised medicine and treatment.[56] The patient is then treated by the staff at one of the 'super-specialty hospitals' under instructions from the doctor.[56]

Mobile telemedicine vans are also deployed to visit locations in far-flung areas and provide diagnosis and support to patients

Indian Space Research Organisation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Hindu : Tamil Nadu / Chennai News : ISRO to introduce 20 more mobile telemedicine units by year end

2009061550540201.jpg

telemedicine.jpg

Oh so to preserve your vote bank, I should not speak the truth maggot?

Congrats anyway.

then why did you start your space mission in 70s when 70% of Chinese population was in poverty?
stop trolling. you are full of ego:pissed: and jealousy.:devil:

Back
Top Bottom