What's new

Israeli minister calls for full Saudi ties and official Riyadh visit

Well you have some stranger definitions going around there...
Messiah can't die... ok... Massiah need to be a king or/& make a kingdom to be one...ok...Messiah are not born as one...ok...David not a prophet...ok...

Well Have FUn then... :)
This is according to the judaism of course

Well you have some stranger definitions going around there...
Messiah can't die... ok... Massiah need to be a king or/& make a kingdom to be one...ok...Messiah are not born as one...ok...David not a prophet...ok...

Well Have FUn then... :)
For your knowledge messiah or in hebrew mashiah is a man who is anointed king
mishcha=ointment
limshoh=to anoint

For your knowledge messiah or in hebrew mashiah is a man who is anointed king
mishcha=ointment
limshoh=to anoint

Where did I say otherwise???
it wasn't about the word def...but mostly about the religious representation of your facts...

but state of israel is run by these kabalah jew rothschild kind. i do believe average jew dont know whats going but goddamn talk about centuries of conspiracies, talmud, communism etc.

A karaite jews told you that? a rabbi??
he is wrong but i want to hear what else he told you

you just angered a good part of Keraite jews... putting Rabbi next to Karaite...

Fun Facts: Karaite (Mostly Anan Daoud) asked the Muslims leaders for protection against the Rabannites 's persecution back in the days...

you just angered a good part of Keraite jews... putting Rabbi next to Karaite...
That's exactly why I asked if it was a rabbi

but state of israel is run by these kabalah jew rothschild kind. i do believe average jew dont know whats going but goddamn talk about centuries of conspiracies, talmud, communism etc.
There is no connection between the Talmud and communism,the talmud is like the jewish hadith
The Kabbalists are part of the ultra-Orthodox jews, Zionism is an atheist movement, the ultra-Orthodox don't recognize Zionism,the rothschild were seculars and atheists,the kabbalists didn't love them because of that.
don't believe to stupid conspiracies

Fun Facts: Karaite (Mostly Anan Daoud) asked the Muslims leaders for protection against the Rabannites 's persecution back in the days...
if i'm not wrong he didn't ask for protection,he just proved his justice after he was thrown to jail because of the rabannites jews.
his name was anan ben-david for sure

No rabbi but a politician.
He told me also the true story of the stolen knowledge of Ark of the Couvenant.
no way, the karaites believes only in the tanach,they are not supposed to tell invented stories,that's what the rabbis love to do

Then what is correct?
correct about what?

stop stop stop your notifications are disturbing me... mod please close this thread.. now all are talking out of topic.. they we will never live peacefully :angry:... so close this thread

@waz

Last edited:
stop stop stop your notifications are disturbing me... mod please close this thread.. now all are talking out of topic.. they we will never live peacefully :angry:... so close this thread
Read our conversation, it's interesting, you'll learn new things, and you'll see how Jews and Muslims talk without fighting

Read our conversation, it's interesting, you'll learn new things, and you'll see how Jews and Muslims talk without fighting
according to you this interesting conversation or must say arguments can spread more hates... i have understood only one thing in this thread that why we are not living peacefully in this world... every one just following his own ego... last time i am saying forget everything forgive to each other and move on.. for god sake...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom