What's new

Israeli minister calls for full Saudi ties and official Riyadh visit

according to you this interesting conversation or must say arguments can spread more hates... i have understood only one thing in this thread that why we are not living peacefully in this world... every one just following his own ego... last time i am saying forget everything forgive to each other and move on.. for god sake...
Please don't tell me that you came to Europe and the leftists in Europe told you stories about world peace and all this bull**it.
There is no peace and there will be no peace, that's how humanity works, it's human nature, I'm sorry to disappoint you

Please don't tell me that you came to Europe and the leftists in Europe told you stories about world peace and all this bull**it.
There is no peace and there will be no peace, that's how humanity works, it's human nature, I'm sorry to disappoint you
i spent my life in my country Pakistan.. after completing my education & after getting some experience in my field i slatted in Europe... btw thanks to accept that you people dont wanna live peacefully together... by the way this is not a nature of Good human but yes you can say that every bad human only think for his own interest (selfish), and that's not how humanity works...

Share with us

We work on a platform where we tell all the deep states and secrets in the world.
The videos have already been published in Turkish language.
Now we translate the videos in English and this takes time.
I'll send you videos on pm.(it is in turkish)

edit

How can i send you a private message?

Last edited:
Hopefully we'll realize how stupid it is to keep ignoring Israel and start thinking with a "KSA first" mentality. There's certainly huge economical, political and militarily benefits to gain from Israel.
Why dont you guys tag yourselves as available for sale ... whoever put the highest bid can use in whatever way they want ...

Thats your own way of thinking not everyone in the world thinks like you ...

Medina was a Jewish city and Jewish people who didn't fight against the Prophet were always respected... don't let over 70 years of state brainwashing cloud your judgement.

Rasha kana
Kabi aw khusboo laga kar
Then come there with your israeli army so we will tell you whom medana belong.

Rasha kana
Kabi aw khusboo laga kar
Then come there with your israeli army so we will tell you whom medana belong.

As far as i know according to the seerah taiba the prophet Muhammad صلی الله علیه و سلم

Didn't tell nothing to the jewish but when he was about to leave he stress upon this that don't leave jewish and nasari in medana territory..
So mr mossadi don't quote me a again
I talk on clue basis and you are the one responsible for the muslim ummah destruction
That's why the prophet Muhammad صلی الله علیه وسلم ِstress upon that.

Creating isis .isis recently stated apologies for shooting an israel territory i guess or it was a an Israeli army person.
And we know the arab sleep and didn't follow the محمد صلی الله علیه وسلم
Advices which were necessary and efficient

But a non arab state will rise and still present for the arabs help.

Go and share your mossadi dreams with someone another.
I hate israel and indians raw and your mother CIA.

Count the days for imam mehdi علیه سلام
Attack.

if they want without peace deal for now and maybe in future ok if not no need to they lose

and dont tell me arabs care about palastines in the gulf if so why didnt they took refugees from suyria?
if poor country like jordan can take milions why not the gulf?

if they want without peace deal for now and maybe in future ok if not no need to they lose

and dont tell me arabs care about palastines in the gulf if so why didnt they took refugees from suyria?
if poor country like jordan can take milions why not the gulf?

There are between 500.000 and 2.5 million Syrians in KSA:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrians_in_Saudi_Arabia

In other words, KSA hosts one of the largest number of Syrian refugees but unlike all other countries that host them we don't consider them as refugees or register them as such. They have free healthcare, study, they receive benefits on the job market etc.

KSA does not neighbor Syria directly and most Syrian refugees want to go to the West. The reason why there are so many in the neighboring countries (Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey) is due to geography and only that. If you ask most of them they want to go to the West.

Read this article that shatters the propaganda out there:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/anhvinh-doanvo/europes-crisis-refugees_b_8175924.html

Another great article:

http://www.opensourceinvestigations...nse-to-syrian-refugee-crisis-a-myth-debunked/

Truth #1: There are millions of Syrians in Gulf countries, but they are not called “refugees”

Obviously, it is ludicrous to assert that while there are 25 Syrian refugees in Kazakhstan and 30 in Mexico, there are none, not a single one, in Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates. But, as foolish as it seems, the myth was perpetuated by CNN, BBC or Washington Post.

And for that there is a logical explanation. Western media miscount the Syrian refugees because the primary data source, The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, does not count the refugees within the Gulf States. These states are not signatories to the Refugee Convention, their refugee relocations are not handled by the UNHCR.

There are 2 million to 3 million Syrians in the Gulf countries, many of whom arrived since the war began, but they are not considered refugees and they are not part of the UNHCR statistics. They are classified as “Arab brothers and sisters in distress” instead of refugees covered by UN treaties. Even though, according to UNHCR officials, only in Saudi Arabia, there were 500,000 Syrian refugees in September 2015.

The government of Saudi Arabia has stated that, since the Syrian conflict began in 2011, it has hosted 2.5 million refugees and has given permanent residency to hundreds of thousands of Syrians. According to Saudi officials, the kingdom „was keen to not deal with them as refugees, or to put them in refugee camps, to preserve their dignity and safety, and gave them complete freedom of movement.” Saudi Arabia also says it has given Syrians access to work, free medical care and education. Over 100,000 Syrian students were being educated in Saudi schools.

The United Arab Emirates also defended its response to the Syrian refugees crisis. According to a statement issued by the UAE government in September 2015, „the UAE has made it one of its foreign policy priorities to address this issue in a sustainable and humane fashion together with its regional and international partners”. The UAE government said it has provided residency permits to more than 100,000 Syrians who have entered the country since 2011, and that more than 242,000 Syrian nationals currently live in the country.

Truth #2: Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Qatar have already donated more than $2.3 billion

The myth of the rich Muslim countries that have taken zero Syrian refugees is often paired with the idea that, although the Gulf state donated some money, the amount is small compared to the aid money handed over by western countries.

This is also a false claim. Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Qatar are in the Top 10 countries giving aid to Syrian refugees. The four Gulf states have already given more than $2.3 billion – more than Germany, Canada, Japan, Australia, France and Italy combined.

The Gulf countries have donated to support the U.N. refugee agency’s efforts in countries neighbouring Syria. The UAE has funded refugee camps in Jordan and Iraq giving shelter to tens of thousands of Syrians, while Saudi Arabia and Qatar have donated funds, food, shelter and clothing to Syrians in Lebanon, Turkey and Jordan.

The United Arab Emirates has provided more than 1.98 billion dirham ($540 million) in humanitarian aid and development assistance since 2012 in response to the Syrian crisis. UAE had established a refugee camp in Jordan and one in northern Iraq, according to UAE government officials. The UAE-funded camp in Jordan, known as Mrajeeb Al Fhood, houses more than 4,000 refugees. UAE government believes that it is in the best long-term interest of the refugees to be close to their homes so it will be easier for them to return when the conflict ends.

In September 2015, the Saudi Press Agency announced that Saudi Arabia has provided around $700 million to aid agencies in Syria and has set up clinics at refugee camps.

http://www.opensourceinvestigations...nse-to-syrian-refugee-crisis-a-myth-debunked/

Here is another nice source:

Can we now put this ridiculous myth to bed?

Still don't believe me? Then ask the Pakistani users based in KSA here on PDF (there are quite a lot) and ask them whether they have seen Syrians or not in KSA. They are everywhere in KSA.

Add that number to the existing Yemeni communities, other Arab communities (expats) and non-Arab expats (both several million big strong) and KSA is one of the last places on earth that can be accused of closing its country off for non-locals.

KSA even hosted almost 100.000 Iraqi Shia Arabs from Southern Iraq who escaped Saddam Hussein punishment post 1991 uprising.

One of them was a certain cancer (Al-Maliki) that can be seen here in a refugee camp in Rafha (Northern KSA):

https://sabq.org/CTNfde

243780.png

Our leadership was so stupid to even invite and give refugee to a certain Ali Abdullah Saleh that is now fighting us in Yemen. That's the stupidity of our (Arabian) world famous generosity. Sometimes we shot ourselves in the foot and we repeat this mistake time and time again it seems.

The same KSA helped give asylum to almost all MB members from Egypt and Syria during the era of Nasser and in return KSA was given Al-Qaeda and a bunch of extremist retards from home and abroad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now they have attacks
Look c-dome... At least when you come back from a ban..; at least try to "adapt" to your new account... Whatever it's before or now... WE STILL CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU!! ... try to make an effort in speech..; it's not that hard... I swear.

Anyway. Try Again...

Which part of "accept a Palestinian state", "a two-state solution" etc. was so hard to understand? KSA's official position is that Israel must recognize the Arab Peace Proposal (or at least something similar) and thus recognize a Palestinian state based on the 1967 borders. If that happens KSA and most of the Arab and Muslim world will probably recognize Israel and try to have some kind of useful relationship as neighbors basically (in the case of KSA) and countries belonging to the same region of the world.

And you think this is something that will interest Israel now after 50 years?

Now, I have been reading all of your comments for quite a sometime, if your entire conversation is based upon a fact that you are a Saudi and you are sincere towards your Country since you are afraid that if you are gonna speak the truth you than will be beheaded than it's a hypocrisy and I know your Government is extremely good at it.

And if it is totally opposite of what I just said than you should consider yourself one of those Millions of ignorant Muslims who either do not want to face the reality or they have no quality of thinking left in them.

Let me explain you few things in here; and their are few questions that you need to ask yourself.

First of all long before when the Syrian Civil riots started I was hearing these news that that Bashar ul Asad is an Alavi. Their wasn't any debate that Syrians do not want him as their leader, but one debate was extremely hot in Western world where I was resided back than that Bashar ul Asad is an Alavi.

Now if you were to or would want to get rid of a regime, what would be the first thing that you will do? You ask this question to yourself. If you ask me, I will first lid up a flame of a hatred against that Particular Government in its own People. And how would I do that? Well what could be the best weapon than a RELIGION? So, I will defame that particular Government in the lights of Religion. That is what happened in Syria and in the rest of the world.

Now, you talk about Iran, do you know that who threatens Israel the most in this entire world? Iran, yes indeed Iran. If that goes in the favor of their leadership than they do deserve the credit, at least they are the ones in the entire Muslim world who directly defame, threat and blame Israel for every single war in Arab and Muslim world. (If you do not consider them Muslims, that's your way of thinking).

And how many times did Saudi Arabia threatened Israel? Now, this is the best part to realize, do you know that apart from you individually, there are millions in Saudi Arabia who hate Israel for what they have done all these decades to Palestine? And if your Monarchy accepts Israel or even instate a diplomatic ties with Israel what message do you think will it deliver to the Saudi Population and to the rest of the Muslim world? It will bring down the house of Saud in no time, and that's what Zionist want. And ones the house of Saud demolishes than their will be an anarchy in the entire Gulf. This is the fact that your foolish Kingship is bound to avoid since they are too keen to increase their wealth by any means.

When Syrian War started all those who participated in that war the Muslims off course I am talking about, they never asked this question to themselves, that who wants us to fight against Bashar ul Asad? our own Government? Americans? Israelis, indirectly off-course, who are these Americans? Are these the one who destroyed Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and killed Millions of innocent Muslims? Why are they willing to help us? What benefits would they even recieve if we throw away Bashar ul Asad's regime? And why would we even receive any kinda help from them, when they themselves are the blood sucking mongrels themselves. Nop, no one was there to ask these questions to themselves, why? Because its a fact that they are the most dumbest of all.

Even when the war started and the so called Muslims in ISIS started receiving medial and weapon aid from Israel they were too dumb to ask this question to themselves. Now, you tell me, wouldn't you ask these questions to yourself?

As far as those Turkey pictures you shown us, that was way before even the war in Syria started and Erdogan had no Idea that the Israelis will back-stab them, Turks have learned their lesson and have distant themselves from Israelis, but your Government is making a mistake that will destroy everything in Muslim world. Think about it, why does US wanted to have a such a young Prince in Saudi Arabia? Because he is extremely dumb, imagine what kinda person he will be when he admits that his role model is Emirate's Prime Minister? And you know what kinda a man Emirates Prime Minister is? If you don't than you need whole lot of research.

People are getting sentimental here.

Saudi Arabia is doing what Israel could have only wished for. In a strange sequence of events, Saudi and Israeli interests have perfectly aligned.

The glee Israel is expressing is totally understandable. We can think of Israel being against Iran. We can also understand Saudi concerns about Iran as Iran is no angel. But Saudis taking such actions against Shias in general that the alignment in the Islamic becomes sectarian than rivalry between two countries, is a development that only emboldens enemies of Islam and Muslims namely Israel.

Even if Iran takes no actions, we do understand coming from Muslim countries, how Shias are considered non Muslim in extremist Saudi Wahabi doctrine. Long before the current sectarian conflict in Middle East, Pakistan has suffered from Saudi Wahabi terrorism. Saudi influenced Sunni terrorists attacked and killed Shia doctors, professors and other professionals in Karachi, Lahore and other cities and also attacked Imambargahs and Shia religious events.

Saudi Arabia and Iran both have used religion for geopolitics not to serve Islam.

Thank God, finally someone is making sense in here after all, appreciated!

And you think this is something that will interest Israel now after 50 years?

Now, I have been reading all of your comments for quite a sometime, if your entire conversation is based upon a fact that you are a Saudi and you are sincere towards your Country since you are afraid that if you are gonna speak the truth you than will be beheaded than it's a hypocrisy and I know your Government is extremely good at it.

And if it is totally opposite of what I just said than you should consider yourself one of those Millions of ignorant Muslims who either do not want to face the reality or they have no quality of thinking left in them.

Let me explain you few things in here; and their are few questions that you need to ask yourself.

First of all long before when the Syrian Civil riots started I was hearing these news that that Bashar ul Asad is an Alavi. Their wasn't any debate that Syrians do not want him as their leader, but one debate was extremely hot in Western world where I was resided back than that Bashar ul Asad is an Alavi.

Now if you were to or would want to get rid of a regime, what would be the first thing that you will do? You ask this question to yourself. If you ask me, I will first lid up a flame of a hatred against that Particular Government in its own People. And how would I do that? Well what could be the best weapon than a RELIGION? So, I will defame that particular Government in the lights of Religion. That is what happened in Syria and in the rest of the world.

Now, you talk about Iran, do you know that who threatens Israel the most in this entire world? Iran, yes indeed Iran. If that goes in the favor of their leadership than they do deserve the credit, at least they are the ones in the entire Muslim world who directly defame, threat and blame Israel for every single war in Arab and Muslim world. (If you do not consider them Muslims, that's your way of thinking).

And how many times did Saudi Arabia threatened Israel? Now, this is the best part to realize, do you know that apart from you individually, there are millions in Saudi Arabia who hate Israel for what they have done all these decades to Palestine? And if your Monarchy accepts Israel or even instate a diplomatic ties with Israel what message do you think will it deliver to the Saudi Population and to the rest of the Muslim world? It will bring down the house of Saud in no time, and that's what Zionist want. And ones the house of Saud demolishes than their will be an anarchy in the entire Gulf. This is the fact that your foolish Kingship is bound to avoid since they are too keen to increase their wealth by any means.

When Syrian War started all those who participated in that war the Muslims off course I am talking about, they never asked this question to themselves, that who wants us to fight against Bashar ul Asad? our own Government? Americans? Israelis, indirectly off-course, who are these Americans? Are these the one who destroyed Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and killed Millions of innocent Muslims? Why are they willing to help us? What benefits would they even recieve if we throw away Bashar ul Asad's regime? And why would we even receive any kinda help from them, when they themselves are the blood sucking mongrels themselves. Nop, no one was there to ask these questions to themselves, why? Because its a fact that they are the most dumbest of all.

Even when the war started and the so called Muslims in ISIS started receiving medial and weapon aid from Israel they were too dumb to ask this question to themselves. Now, you tell me, wouldn't you ask these questions to yourself?

As far as those Turkey pictures you shown us, that was way before even the war in Syria started and Erdogan had no Idea that the Israelis will back-stab them, Turks have learned their lesson and have distant themselves from Israelis, but your Government is making a mistake that will destroy everything in Muslim world. Think about it, why does US wanted to have a such a young Prince in Saudi Arabia? Because he is extremely dumb, imagine what kinda person he will be when he admits that his role model is Emirate's Prime Minister? And you know what kinda a man Emirates Prime Minister is? If you don't than you need whole lot of research.

I don't care if it interests Israel or not. I am stating the official policy and view of KSA and the Arab world.

First of all I belong to a prominent family in KSA and people in KSA are not beheaded for speaking their mind. Let alone online. I am not sure which parallel universe you live in? Last of all a person like me that has never supported anything that can hurt KSA, our people or the Arab world for that matter.

You are writing nonsense here and speaking about the Al-Assad regime and Syria suddenly. Al-Assad's Syria has been ruled by martial law for almost 40 years. Most Syrians, aside from the hardcore Alawite supporters and a few influential Damascan Sunni families (merchant families and the few with ties to the military) have always been against the Al-Assad regime. Syrians rose up long before 2011. Pre-2011 Syria was the Arab country that jailed the by far most political dissidents. As I said it was a country ruled by martial law. Is more needed to be mentioned here? After 2011 Al-Assad lost all credibility. He has destroyed his own country, massacred his own people, betrayed his people to foreigners and damaged entire generation of Syrians forever. All that he deserves is being executed as soon as possible and in the most bloody fashion.

No, the Mullah's and the interests of Israel have collided everywhere in recent times expect for Southern Lebanon (Hezbollah).

But even that can be argued as a weak and divided Lebanon with no military suits Israel more. Hezbollah helps ensure that. The rat that hides in a bunker 24/7, Hassan Nasrallah, was caught admitting post 2006 that he would never hurt Israel and that he is more interested in controlling Southern Lebanon.

KSA would only accept Israel if Israel would accept the conditions set forward by KSA and the Arab world. Palestine would then accept Israel as well. Even Hamas has agreed to the 1967 borders recently.

West was never against Al-Assad. If they were he would be gone a long time ago. Just like Gaddafi.

No they have not. They still recognize Israel, host an Israeli embassy and make trade with Israel. KSA does neither.

MBS extremely dumb? Ok and the US have no say in who becomes the king or crown prince in KSA. They never had that. Please be serious for once. Prince Muhammad bin Nayef that was removed as a Crown Prince was the most pro-US House of Saud member. Your theory just disappeared right there.

MBS is the one whose election Russia and China praise openly. That should tell you something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now they have attacks
Well, actually, most terror attackers are people who lived their entire lives in those western countries, they failed to assimilate, took drugs, went to a salafist mosque for 2 months and blamed their problems on the western governments.
Syrians are running from the same scumbags commiting terror attacks here, so blaming them is not correct. I agree that Merkels method of accepting refugees was just asking for trouble, however.

This is the only thing I will say about this, because the thread has been deviated from it's original subject already more than enough already

Well, actually, most terror attackers are people who lived their entire lives in those western countries, they failed to assimilate, took drugs, went to a salafist mosque for 2 months and blamed their problems on the western governments.
Syrians are running from the same scumbags commiting terror attacks here, so blaming them is not correct. I agree that Merkels method of accepting refugees was just asking for trouble, however.

This is the only thing I will say about this, because the thread has been deviated from it's original subject already more than enough already

95% of all the Syrian refugees are escaping the Al-Assad regime and allies which is why pro-Al-Assad Syrian refugees outside of Syria can be found on 1 or 2 hands. I am yet to met a single Syrian refugee in the West that is pro-Al-Assad regime.

Back
Top Bottom