What's new

Israeli minister calls for full Saudi ties and official Riyadh visit

Yes, we can see that you love to quote Muslim clerics like the Daesh chief abu bakre al baghdadi.
So, according to your approach, does anyone who quotes Muslim clerics resemble the leader of Isis?
As I said don't try to tell us about Islam
Who is us? You represent only yourself!
You think you're king ???

There is something, especially in the forums that is called freedom of expression, have you heard of it ??
who do you think You Are? Do you think you can silence other people ??
we certainly know more about it
There is no "we", there is only you.
Even if you know more it does not mean I'm wrong.
And if you know more, then refute what I said before.

than a Zionazi does.
I'm not a Zionist and certainly not a Nazi, stop cursing.

According to Islam, it is permissible to lie to infidels (Jews, for example). This is not called breach of agreement or betrayal in the eyes of the Muslim.
That's why what Muhammad did was right, at least according to Islam.

*I didn't blame anyone, I don't care so much about other people, I care about the truth, where there's no truth I get into things.
*The stupid Jews of modern times worship the peace as fanatic pagans, like it is a god.
*Those who call themselves Palestinians violated the Oslo agreement the day after it was signed.
*The world is biased.

BTW Your attitude is different, I like it

these were the points of peace deals
  • Muslims would return to Madinah that year.
  • They would be permitted to come for pilgrimage next year but would stay only for three days in Makkah.
  • If a Quraish from Makkah should join the Muslims without permission from this guardians, he would be sent back to Makkah. But if a Muslim from Madinah went to Makkah he would not be sent back.
  • There would be no fighting for ten years.
but that time opposite party breached the peace deal and Muslims had to fight with them.. because of holy place and because of performing the pilgrimage..

so let it be as i said you will blame us and we blame you.. we should prepare peace deal forever.. i have to accept that Israel Jewish land belong to Jewish only and no one should criticize Jewish... but atleast Jewish also should understand Muslims reservations that Jerusalem is 3rd holly place for Muslims.. Muslims should have right to visit 3rd holly land... secondly we want you to provide the right of Palestinian.. that's it... no one want to capture your land. if Jewish understand our reservations then we Muslims will never boycott the Israel.. and we also ready to understand your reservations. let's give a last chance to this world in order to make sure peace and live together peacefully in this world..

Last edited:
People are getting sentimental here.

Saudi Arabia is doing what Israel could have only wished for. In a strange sequence of events, Saudi and Israeli interests have perfectly aligned.

The glee Israel is expressing is totally understandable. We can think of Israel being against Iran. We can also understand Saudi concerns about Iran as Iran is no angel. But Saudis taking such actions against Shias in general that the alignment in the Islamic becomes sectarian than rivalry between two countries, is a development that only emboldens enemies of Islam and Muslims namely Israel.

Even if Iran takes no actions, we do understand coming from Muslim countries, how Shias are considered non Muslim in extremist Saudi Wahabi doctrine. Long before the current sectarian conflict in Middle East, Pakistan has suffered from Saudi Wahabi terrorism. Saudi influenced Sunni terrorists attacked and killed Shia doctors, professors and other professionals in Karachi, Lahore and other cities and also attacked Imambargahs and Shia religious events.

Saudi Arabia and Iran both have used religion for geopolitics not to serve Islam.

I know I know I know
Neither Israel nor Saudi Arabia likes Iran
When do I get the money ??

You have founded the shia. Why should you hate Iran?

I ask you to explain to me what it means for you "Chosen People"

The Jews believe in a relationship with Satan and Eve.
The first Jew arose from this relationship.
The sons of Adam and Eve are "goim" for you.
"Chosen People" because you are out of fire bla bla bla.

Last edited:
these were the points of peace deals
  • Muslims would return to Madinah that year.
  • They would be permitted to come for pilgrimage next year but would stay only for three days in Makkah.
  • If a Quraish from Makkah should join the Muslims without permission from this guardians, he would be sent back to Makkah. But if a Muslim from Madinah went to Makkah he would not be sent back.
  • There would be no fighting for ten years.
but that time opposite party battered from the peace deal and muslims had to fight with them.. because of holy place and because of performing the pilgrimage..
This is one of the interpretations of everything that happened there
Most scholars and historians think differently
Muslim thinkers also think differently
i have to accept that Israel Jewish land belong to Jewish only and no one should criticize Jewish...
*Israel is not Jewish land,
The Land of Israel belongs to the people of Israel.
*Let's assume you agreed, there are billions who don't agree.
*People are allowed to criticize the Jews if this is constructive criticism.

but atleast Jewish also should understand Muslims reservations that Jerusalem is 3rd holly place for Muslims..
*For Sunni Muslims, yes
*For Shiite Muslims, no
The third most important place for the Shi'ites is the city of Najaf.
*The Jews always understood and accepted this.

Muslims should have right to visit 3rd holly land...
And who prevents them from it?
If I am not mistaken, it is your country that does not allow you to come to Israel.

secondly we want you to provide the right of Palestinian.. that's it... no one want to capture your land.
*What right? Right to what?
*Millions are waiting for an opportunity to take the Land of Israel from us.

if Jewish understand our reservations then we Muslims will never boycott the Israel.. and we also ready to understand your reservations.
*The hews understand the muslim's reservations,that's not our problem.
*The Muslims boycott Israel for other reasons.
*Israel does not care so much if the Muslim world boycotts Israel,
All the Jews in Israel and abroad are doing well without the Muslims.

View attachment 406331

In 1994, channels of communication were opened with Israel through the Belgian embassies in Tel Aviv and Tunis. Tunisian Foreign Minister Habib Ben Yahia and then-Israeli Foreign Minister Ehud Barak met in Barcelona in 1995 to expand official relations between the two countries after relations had been confined to "two communications channels" in the Belgian embassies in each of Tunis and Tel Aviv.[5] On Jan. 22, 1996, then US Secretary of State Warren Christopher announced "that for the first time Israel and Tunisia will establish official facilities called "interests sections" in each other's countries. By April 15 of this year, each nation will host representatives of the other government so as to facilitate political consultations, travel, and trade between their two countries". According to plan, Israel opened an interest office in Tunisia in April and six weeks later, in May, Tunisian diplomat Khemaies Jhinaoui went to Israel to open his country's interest office in Tel Aviv.[6]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–Tunisia_relations

@Sharif al-Hijaz haha look who is talking
about relations with Israel

and they still issues visas for the israelis

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Tu...of-Israeli-tourists-despite-opposition-350151
Lol that quite low... I didn't want to own you... but since you wrong... I will...
Enjoy you and those who liked your post without searching... :)

At least try to read till the last CHapter of your link... :) Here a little help for you...

"Last month, the Tunisian government allocated $6,300 toward renovating the synagogue. Critics, including the human rights lawyer Souhail Ftouh, called the renovation an attempt to control the damage caused to Tunisia’s image as a tourist destination following government authorities’ refusal on March 9 to allow a group of Israelis to disembark at a Tunisian port. The Israelis were passengers of the Norwegian Cruise Line, which scrapped Tunisia from its list of destinations to protest the refusal."

As for the the "communisation" that you were so eager to copy past from wiki without searching... it was made for a short period, for the jewish pelgrim incident... Now Enjoy :)

Tunisia has a law... Normalization of Relation is Forbidden with Israel...
And since you want it deep... The anti-israel rethoric in Tunisia is even stronger than Iran himself...

PS: Since you lack basic knowledge... Tunisia and Tunisian HAVE NO problems with jews... and will never have... only the Zionist Entity. Period.

This is one of the interpretations of everything that happened there
Most scholars and historians think differently
Muslim thinkers also think differently

*Israel is not Jewish land,
The Land of Israel belongs to the people of Israel.
*Let's assume you agreed, there are billions who don't agree.
*People are allowed to criticize the Jews if this is constructive criticism.

*For Sunni Muslims, yes
*For Shiite Muslims, no
The third most important place for the Shi'ites is the city of Najaf.
*The Jews always understood and accepted this.

And who prevents them from it?
If I am not mistaken, it is your country that does not allow you to come to Israel.

*What right? Right to what?
*Millions are waiting for an opportunity to take the Land of Israel from us.

*The hews understand the muslim's reservations,that's not our problem.
*The Muslims boycott Israel for other reasons.
*Israel does not care so much if the Muslim world boycotts Israel,
All the Jews in Israel and abroad are doing well without the Muslims.
i have done.. your this comment proved that you are not going to understand our reservations.. yes pakistan boycotted Israel because of Arabs (because KSA boycotted you).. and pakistan boycotted because of Palestinian rights which you are not willing to give them.. Pakistan is ok with israel and we never had any problem with Israel except our reservations.. if you fulfill our reservations today then i am sure Pakistan will stand with Israel.. alot of things have changed in many decades.. now no more arguments.. we Muslims have straightforward nature and we are not backstabbers.. Pakistan is not asking anything for itself we are asking you to fulfill Muslims reservations for completely peace and love..

Speaking of Israel, Tunisia is one of few Arabian countries that allow Israelis to travel to, though non-Arab country such as Pakistan stands by the cause of Palestinians and doesn't allow Israelis to get to their country.
I'm just asking Tunisia to ban Israelis, not goint to war with them.
That's the least you could do for our Palestinian brothers, don't you think so?

800px-Visa_requirements_for_Israeli_citizens.png
We don't allow Israeli passport to enter the Country... We even got nailed for that when we refused Israeli tourists...

As for our Palestine contribuation... History will speak for us... But here some Q: Where did Arafat stayed? and his Op room? From where Attacks on ISrael were done? etc...

One of the many exemple...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wooden_Leg

They also allowed Usraeli Mossad to assassinate a Tunisia Engineer member of Hamas in broad day light, in front of his house, wife and children when he came back to visit them for a 4 days vacation from Lebanon or Syria where he worked and resided..

is that a serious post? or just a Troll??
Should I give you a list of Mossad assassination around the Muslim world? bc if you do...then the list gonna get very long buddy...

ps: Seems it's not a troll...since you get thanked for this piece of "work"...

Why should you hate Iran?
I don't hate anyone
The people in Israel don't hate Iran either.
But the mullahs over there want to make a "Bomba atom"(in persian accent) and drop it on my head you know....

The Jews believe in a relationship with Satan and Eve.
hhhhh WTF???
BTW satan in hebrew = an obsacle
In the Torah, where Satan is written, this refers to an obstacle
It's not a red creature with horns
Hundreds of years later Satan was considered a bad power that God uses
But it was considered a legend, not a religion.
The first Jew arose from this relationship.
The first people of the people of Israel is --- Israel=Jacob the grandson of abraham and sarah.
The sons of Adam and Eve are "goim" for you.
goy,גוי=people/nation
goim,גויים=people/nations in plural
How could the son of Adam and Eve be a nation himself?

"Chosen People" because you are out of fire bla bla bla.
The Chosen People does not mean that we are better than others and such.
It means that God has sought a mediator to do and convey his words to the world in which we live, and then He chose the people of Israel for this, the end.
We have no power and nothing, we have a guard from God so that we can complete the task he has assigned us if we follow his path, and when we deviate from the way we eat shit.
In principle, we are a donkey and God burdens us, we are enslaved.

i have done.. your this comment proved that you are not going to understand our reservations.. yes pakistan boycotted Israel because of Arabs (because KSA boycotted you).. and pakistan boycotted because of Palestinian rights which you are not willing to give them.. Pakistan is ok with israel and we never had any problem with Israel except our reservations.. if you fulfill our reservations today then i am sure Pakistan will stand with Israel.. alot of things have changed in many decades.. now no more arguments.. we Muslims have straightforward nature and we are not backstabbers.. Pakistan is not asking anything for itself we are asking you to fulfill Muslims reservations for completely peace and love..
So I'll ask you again,
What rights and reservations?
Explain to me

I don't hate anyone
The people in Israel don't hate Iran either.
But the mullahs over there want to make a "Bomba atom"(in persian accent) and drop it on my head you know....

hhhhh WTF???
BTW satan in hebrew = an obsacle
In the Torah, where Satan is written, this refers to an obstacle
It's not a red creature with horns
Hundreds of years later Satan was considered a bad power that God uses
But it was considered a legend, not a religion.

The first people of the people of Israel is --- Israel=Jacob the grandson of abraham and sarah.

goy,גוי=people/nation
goim,גויים=people/nations in plural
How could the son of Adam and Eve be a nation himself?

The Chosen People does not mean that we are better than others and such.
It means that God has sought a mediator to do and convey his words to the world in which we live, and then He chose the people of Israel for this, the end.
We have no power and nothing, we have a guard from God so that we can complete the task he has assigned us if we follow his path, and when we deviate from the way we eat shit.
In principle, we are a donkey and God burdens us, we are enslaved.

So I'll ask you again,
What rights and reservations?
Explain to me

Some HIstory facts:

1/ Israel want the ENd of Iran and VIce versa...meaning both of you are on the same train...

2/As for the Chosen ppl... Yes "Israelites" were the chosen but it ended when Issa/Jesus came... and your "past" kinds tried to erase, and therefore destroying a prophet of God... who came for the "Israelites". At that moment you lost the "chosen" title, it was the last " gift"from GOD, that you refused ( yes the last, the Israelites were quite interesting in turning their back to their prophets... remember Moses and so on... anyway). as for the enslaved part...every one believing in the oness of GOD is a slave... you're no special...

3/ Maybe you didn't know... But do you know what was the last "punishement" of God toward Israelites? I let you find it :)

Some HIstory facts:

1/ Israel want the ENd of Iran and VIce versa...meaning both of you are on the same train...

2/As for the Chosen ppl... Yes "Israelites" were the chosen but it ended when Issa/Jesus came... and your "past" kinds tried to erase, and therefore destroying a prophet of God... who came for the "Israelites". At that moment you lost the "chosen" title, it was the last " gift"from GOD, that you refused ( yes the last, the Israelites were quite interesting in turning their back to their prophets... remember Moses and so on... anyway). as for the enslaved part...every one believing in the oness of GOD is a slave... you're no special...

3/ Maybe you didn't know... But do you know what was the last "punishement" of God toward Israelites? I let you find it :)
So here are some corrections:
1. Israel never wanted the end of Iran
2. Khomeini's Iran wants the end of Israel
3. God announced that the choice is eternal and that if someone comes in the future and claims otherwise, he is a false prophet.
4. Jesus was born, lived and died as a Jew 2,000 years ago
5. Prophecy ceased 2,600 years ago, how can a Jew claim to be a prophet 600 years after the cessation of the prophecy?
6. The term "chosen" is not a gift
7. When did the Israelites turn their backs on the prophets?
8. I explained that there is nothing special about "chosen"
9.It depend until which year you "consider" the people of Israel as Israelite?

Who is us? You represent only yourself!
You think you're king ???

Figure it out, who is 'us' here, that is if it is too much for a jew who is on a mission to quote Mossad trained Muslim clerics like baghdadi.

There is no "we", there is only you.

Yes, there's certainly 'we' because when you were busy slandering Islam you didn't attack me personally, you attacked Islam and therefore all Muslims.

I'm not a Zionist and certainly not a Nazi, stop cursing.

You certainly are a follower of Nazi methods. Slandering is a Nazi trait, isn't it?

Last edited:
So here are some corrections:
1. Israel never wanted the end of Iran
2. Khomeini's Iran wants the end of Israel
3. God announced that the choice is eternal and that if someone comes in the future and claims otherwise, he is a false prophet.
4. Jesus was born, lived and died as a Jew 2,000 years ago
5. Prophecy ceased 2,600 years ago, how can a Jew claim to be a prophet 600 years after the cessation of the prophecy?
6. The term "chosen" is not a gift
7. When did the Israelites turn their backs on the prophets?
8. I explained that there is nothing special about "chosen"
9.It depend until which year you "consider" the people of Israel as Israelite?

Rectification:
1. Israel do want Iran End
2. Iran want it to
3. Quite interesting... MEanwhile Jews are waiting for for the last messiah to come...
4. Jesus was born and died as an Israelite and prophet , a believer of the oness of God. A slave of GOd (not jew)
5. Prophecy have no religious basis... it's not a token of truth... it's like miracles... doing some will not make you a prophet etc...
6. Wasn't refering about the "chosen" part but about Isaa/Jesus...
7. Are you really asking that? Can I take that as a lack ofyour "own" religious knowledge? Well... Enjoy then... this little quiz... What did Moses found among his ppl when he came down the Sinai? How David was treated by his ppl and his "ISraelite" king? Issa/Jesus results ... Have Fun
8. Yes there is something special about chosen... it's mean GOd gave them favor upon others... and iif you couldn't understand the greatness and favor you get by being chosen...then I know why God take it back... :)
9. Ppl of Israel has no meaning and will never have. As for Israelites, it's the ppl of Abraham. that's the only viable basis accepted.

10. you didn't answer my last Q....

Figure it out, who is 'us' here, that is if it is too much for a jew who is on mission to quote Mossad trained Muslim clerics like baghdadi.
trolllllll

Yes, there's certainly 'we' because when you were busy slandering Islam you didn't attack me personally, you attacked Islam and therefore all Muslims.
I did not slander Islam, I quoted Muslim clerics
I wrote the truth and if the truth hurts you then you have problems because you live in a lie

You certainly are a follower of Nazi methods. Slandering is a Nazi trait, isn't it?
Again, I did not slander Islam, I quoted Muslim clerics.
Meanwhile, these are the Muslims who slander Jews 1,300 years before Hitler was born

I did not slander Islam, I quoted Muslim clerics
I wrote the truth and if the truth hurts you then you have problems because you live in a lie

Again, I did not slander Islam, I quoted Muslim clerics.
Meanwhile, these are the Muslims who slander Jews 1,300 years before Hitler was born

Your reason for quoting him was to show what you think Islam was. So yes, you are a slanderer like a Nazi and also a liar like Goebbels. Out of your hatred for Islam you have become what you hated the most.

Back
Top Bottom