What's new

Israeli F-16 Pilots to visit India to train with IAF Su-30MKI Pilots

ashok321

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
1_img127816105527.jpg

An Israeli air Force squadron is set to visit India next month in the first joint military exercise to take place between the two countries.

The IDF's advanced F-16I "Sufa" fighter-bombers are scheduled to fly alongside Indian Sukhoi-30 jets.

Israel is the second-largest supplier of weapons systems to India (after Russia), and has sold the Indians guided missiles and drones.

The improved relationship between the two countries has already seen India abstaining on a number of anti-Israel resolutions at the UN, where once it routinely voted on the Arab side.

The countries' leaders, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Prime Minister Narendra Modi, have a strong personal relationship and, according to diplomatic sources, agree on a wide range of foreign policy issues.

The IDF deployment will be a reciprocal visit after India sent fighters to train in Israel earlier this year. Israel will be watching closely to see whether India publicises the return mission.

Why nobody is bringing f15 to pit against mki?27&30 is made to counter 15 after all.

friendship of India and Israel is higher than than mountains and deeper than oceans

friendship of India and Israel is higher than than mountains and deeper than oceans

Dont talk fuckin shit...
Jews are soo cleaver that they can sell your and my mother you would nt event know

Yes we have mutual love and admiration for each other-- let it be left here...

Stop using adjectives !!

They should train in rarefied atmosphere and extreme conditions of kashmir. The pilots who are train to fly here, they can fly at any place under any conditions.

But my guess is royal Rajasthan.

Dont talk fuckin shit...
Jews are soo cleaver that they can sell your and my mother you would nt event know
Stop using adjectives !!
Jews are so cleaver
and
Baniya are too claver

wait who gain the bigger profit in defence deals.

Jews are so cleaver
and
Baniya are too claver

wait who gain the bigger profit in defence deals.

Zeeshan

All your Posts are so good Sir--that I have no words to express my gratitude.

I would also, Like to take this Opportunity to emphasize your Deep research -- -Before you Give Words of WISDOM...

Wow!! Thank you Thank you for your Enlightenment !!

Last edited:
Zeeshan

All your Posts are so good Sir--that I have no words to express my gratitude.

I would also, Like to take this Opportunity to emphasize your Deep research -- -Before you Give Words of WISDOM...

Thank you Thank you for your Enlightenment !!
Thanks for Encouragement ...

Dont talk fuckin shit...

Stop using adjectives !!
you didnt get the actual fcking shit, what i meant:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom