What's new

Israel will commit a massacre in Gaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaza is not alone. Hezbollah giving announcements, Iran and Syria also.

These countries are throwing their weight behind Gaza. Israel like always will not dare to escalate except for bunch of airstrikes against unarmed civilians.

If Israel does not restraint i certainly see easily Hezbullah entering the war, no matter what the US says or europe.

Israel misscalculation only will make things very worse.

You will know what payback looks in a week.
Everyone knows about the usual payback, you don't have to be a spokesperson of Israel here. It is usual indiscriminate 500 pounders on residential buildings.

Reactions: AA_
Hamas will withdraw after 3-5 days and hand over Gaza to Israel. There are people who are happy about this terrible situation.
I see a lot of people cheering and rejoicing here today. Many here act as if this is a victory and they won some war.

Do those ignorant people not see what Hamas has done? They have given Israelis the green light to start the worst reprisals in decades. This will cause thousands of Palestinians to die. More houses to be destroyed. The entire Gaza strip could be bombarded to pieces. They can go on until everyone in Hamas is dead and without any interference from the outside world.

With such scenes circulating already,they have just made Israelis look more sympathetic to the world.

And yet,all these people here party,thinking that the road to Al Quds has opened and Israelis have been destroyed.

I see a lot of people cheering and rejoicing here today. Many here act as if this is a victory and they won some war.

Do those ignorant people not see what Hamas has done? They have given Israelis the green light to start the worst reprisals in decades. This will cause thousands of Palestinians to die. More houses to be destroyed. The entire Gaza strip could be bombarded to pieces. They can go on until everyone in Hamas is dead and without any interference from the outside world.

With such scenes circulating already,they have just made Israelis look more sympathetic to the world.

And yet,all these people here party,thinking that the road to Al Quds has opened and Israelis have been destroyed.

Israel must restraint, will commit an error if go killing spree for Gaza.

Israel must stop killing palestinians, you cry baby.

You don t say anything when Israel kills day by day 4 or 3 young palestinians... every fucking day.

I don't want to sound harsh, but I think Mossad is running Hamas.

Everyone knows about the usual payback, you don't have to be a spokesperson of Israel here. It is usual indiscriminate 500 pounders on residential buildings.
100x . .mark my words.

Is
And now yall crying and complaining LOL Don't cry now, Israel has the right to defend itself. It's a payback time now.
Isra-hell doesn't have a right to exist even.
An illegal apartheid state built on blood and bones of local Palestinians.
And you should say that Palestinians have right to defend themselves against invaders... You hypocrite.

Israel must restraint, will commit an error if go killing spree for Gaza.

Israel must stop killing palestinians, you cry baby.

You don t say anything when Israel kills day by day 4 or 3 young palestinians... every fucking day.
I don't say? I've even posted about the settlers acting aggressive or making life hard for Palestinians in Hebron and elsewhere in the West Bank.

You don't know me,you don't know that I had been pro-Palestinian for many years. Yes,Israel must stop killing Palestinians and Israel must remove the settlements from the West Bank.

And Hamas should disarm and stop dreaming of jihad and liberation of the entire Holy Land.

You forget how Hamas sided with the opposition against the Syrian government and Iran in the 2010s,huh? You forget how they cheered when salafis were butchering SAA soldiers and Shias.

Massacre my azz.... i know this turkish israeli. Hezbollah attacks from north and attacks will come from everywhere this will escalate to region

Last edited:
You forget how Hamas sided with the opposition against the Syrian government and Iran in the 2010s,huh? You forget how they cheered when salafis were butchering SAA soldiers and Shias.

Even from an self-centered perspective Tel Aviv is the superior threat to Iran and it is structurally incapable of tolerance for a strong, unified, independent Iran. Shiaphobic pseudo-"jihadists" wouldn't ever have been able to do a thing unless empowered by the zio-American empire much like Saddam before them.

We don't commit the fatal mistake of not getting the hierarchy of foes right. This is actually one of the keys to Iran's steadfastness and resilience in the face of extremely resourceful existential enemies.

• Love
Reactions: AA_
You will know what payback looks in a week.
How about days. IDAF has already started pounding targets into Gaza, reservists have been activated and hundreds and thousands of bodies from the Israel side will be thrown at this conflict. The appetite is high on the Israeli side to take casualties compared to the Europeans or the Americans.

This has to be the most stupidest thing Hamas has done, Not sure what their leadership was thinking because their past records indicate pragmatism. Civilian Israeli women being dragged on social media and this being video taped, these idiots don't realize they have unleashed a monster. Israel has so far over the decades used kids glove when it comes to Gaza. Israel was very much pivoting towards left, but this has united Israel as one to seek revenge. To save face, i see Bibi marching into Gaza and eliminating Hamas.

If Israel does not restraint i certainly see easily Hezbullah entering the war, no matter what the US says or europe.

Israel misscalculation only will make things very worse.
Enter the conflict and do what? Israel is one of the most sophisticated military machine in the World. They can put more soldiers in the battlefield compared to Hamas/Hezbollah combined.

I didn't want to quote you. But lets talk in just 2 to 3 years. You will know how a payback looks like.
I don't know how you came about that timeline but you are absolutely close to what would happen by that time. I would add half year or so more..

Gaza anger has to be followed by strike zionism enemies every backers for total war.

Where is our resident zionisms to see they like to see killing spree. Rekt!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom