What's new

Israel will commit a massacre in Gaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a lot of people cheering and rejoicing here today. Many here act as if this is a victory and they won some war.

Do those ignorant people not see what Hamas has done? They have given Israelis the green light to start the worst reprisals in decades. This will cause thousands of Palestinians to die. More houses to be destroyed. The entire Gaza strip could be bombarded to pieces. They can go on until everyone in Hamas is dead and without any interference from the outside world.

With such scenes circulating already,they have just made Israelis look more sympathetic to the world.

And yet,all these people here party,thinking that the road to Al Quds has opened and Israelis have been destroyed.

All part of the plan.

1696688674415.png

Saudi Arabia and 6 Other Nations are about to accept Israel ............. No further Comments.

Hezbollah has announced that any ground invasion will result in Hezbollah entering the campaign

and Hezbollah will make Hamas look like Kindergarten

Hezbollah has announced that any ground invasion will result in Hezbollah entering the campaign

and Hezbollah will make Hamas look like Kindergarten

This is a 100% event for sure. Iran is not going to let Gaza destroyed, i don t know other islamic nations, Iran for sure not.

What triggered Hamas to do what they did?
Israel has been murdering Palestinians on a daily basis. They live under apartheid and their land is being occupied under international law.

They limit access to food and water. The trigger is decades of humiliation at the hands of Jewish Nazis.

This is a 100% event for sure. Iran is not going to let Gaza destroyed, i don t know other islamic nations, Iran for sure not.
Forgetting that Western countries have high tech, including in space, will lead to defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom