What's new

Israel to deploy nuclear submarines off Iran coast

As far as I know Pakistan stayed neutral in the Iran-Iraq war; Pakistan had to considering long ties with both Arab nations as well as Iran. A few cosmetic gestures to support Iran do not count even if there is some truth in that.

Also, I did not know Soviet Union supported Iran? Why would they considering that the Soviets were called the Lesser Satan by Iran?

Coming back to Israeli capabilities I think Israel will be literally playing with fire by attacking Iran with or without American backing. Yes, Israelis are far stronger than Iraq was in the 80's because of better training and equipment but Iran has so many proxies around Israel who can shut down and ruin most of Israel. Iran is a giant country with a united population and Iran's military capabilities are unknown.
AND, if Pakistan gets involved, which it just might, on Iranian side, then Israelis better prepare for even worst case scenarios. I am not saying Pakistan will or even should get involved but millions of refugees from Iran crossing into Pakistan with gruesome tales of suffering can have any effects.
Pakistanis are an emotional people and tend to think themselves in their larger-than-life role in the Islamic world. With Iran, Pakistan has deep historic and cultural ties. Again, I am not saying what Pakistan will or should do but war is a terrible madness!

As far as I know Pakistan stayed neutral in the Iran-Iraq war; Pakistan had to considering long ties with both Arab nations as well as Iran. A few cosmetic gestures to support Iran do not count even if there is some truth in that.

Also, I did not know Soviet Union supported Iran? Why would they considering that the Soviets were called the Lesser Satan by Iran?

Coming back to Israeli capabilities I think Israel will be literally playing with fire by attacking Iran with or without American backing. Yes, Israelis are far stronger than Iraq was in the 80's because of better training and equipment but Iran has so many proxies around Israel who can shut down and ruin most of Israel. Iran is a giant country with a united population and Iran's military capabilities are unknown.
AND, if Pakistan gets involved, which it just might, on Iranian side, then Israelis better prepare for even worst case scenarios. I am not saying Pakistan will or even should get involved but millions of refugees from Iran crossing into Pakistan with gruesome tales of suffering can have any effects.
Pakistanis are an emotional people and tend to think themselves in their larger-than-life role in the Islamic world. With Iran, Pakistan has deep historic and cultural ties. Again, I am not saying what Pakistan will or should do but war is a terrible madness!

god I'm getting tired of this
Israel is strong but what's the point when they can't attack Iran? They don't have the capability. Iraq had more soldiers who could walk into Iran then Israel has men. Their air force is also designed to hit the surrounding arab countries and it's not made for fighting Iran. They can only nuke Iran which they will never do. If Iran nukes their ***** then bye bye jews.

god I'm getting tired of this
Israel is strong but what's the point when they can't attack Iran? They don't have the capability. Iraq had more soldiers who could walk into Iran then Israel has men. Their air force is also designed to hit the surrounding arab countries and it's not made for fighting Iran. They can only nuke Iran which they will never do. If Iran nukes their ***** then bye bye jews.

Then Israel with its thermo-nuclear weapons in its warships and subs will nuke Iran through its second-strike capability and bye bye persians. :wave: :cheers:

@Nima,
For Iran's sake I hope you are right! But never underestimate your enemy. Israelis are the most racist and brutal people in the world and it would not be beyond them to kill a few dozens of them in a false-flag operation (they have plenty of 'volunteers' for their Cause, I suspect) involving chemical attack by Iran to rally the world opinion and actually launch massive strikes against Iran. Iranian massive response will be projected as endangering the very 'existence' of Israel and thus the use of nukes will become likely.
As far as I know, Iran does not have any potent nuclear response. At most perhaps some chemical weapons--i.e., if there is an effective leadership and command control left to try that--but that may not achieve what you are implying above.
Educate us: What kind of stealth and powerful weapons you are talking about here?

Then Israel with its thermo-nuclear weapons in its warships and subs will nuke Iran through its second-strike capability and bye bye persians. :wave: :cheers:

What's wrong with you? I mean no death to anyone--not to Jews nor to Iranians--but you seem to be going out of your way to inflame Iranians. Sure, they and Pakistan don't always have 100% agreements but why take it so far?

What's wrong with you? I mean no death to anyone--not to Jews nor to Iranians--but you seem to be going out of your way to inflame Iranians. Sure, they and Pakistan don't always have 100% agreements but why take it so far?

Why are you being an Iranian butt kisser and Jew hater?

I bet you go to pro-Palestine rallies in the U.S.A. :blink:

Why don't you ask yourself this Meengla.

What have the Iranians done for Pakistan that makes you get on your knees and worship them?

What assistance/support have the Iranians given to Pakistan to help with the Kashmir conflict?

What assistance/support have the Iranians given to Pakistan to quell the current terrorist activities?

Or you just a simple minded person who thinks they are Muslims we have to stand by their every cause?

Some you fellow Paks are just so stupid.

@Nima,
For Iran's sake I hope you are right! But never underestimate your enemy. Israelis are the most racist and brutal people in the world and it would not be beyond them to kill a few dozens of them in a false-flag operation (they have plenty of 'volunteers' for their Cause, I suspect) involving chemical attack by Iran to rally the world opinion and actually launch massive strikes against Iran. Iranian massive response will be projected as endangering the very 'existence' of Israel and thus the use of nukes will become likely.
As far as I know, Iran does not have any potent nuclear response. At most perhaps some chemical weapons--i.e., if there is an effective leadership and command control left to try that--but that may not achieve what you are implying above.
Educate us: What kind of stealth and powerful weapons you are talking about here?
I wrote a long *** response but it got deleted :undecided:
too lazy to continue this right now

Iranians would have kicked Israel's *** any day in the weak if it was under Shah but the Mullah Government raped the millitary.Now Israel can easily attack Iran since Iran does not have any proper air force to speak off.All good pilots were purged by Mullah Regime.

Ahhhhhhhhhh so you are a jew i knew that you were also known as kharian beast.

@Qaid e Azam,
You bring disgrace to the Founder of Pakistan by using his avatar. No need to be anyone's 'butt-kisser' but wishing death by nuclear weapons upon anyone--ANYONE--is an evil thing. And name one place where I imply hating 'jews'? You are the simpleton and foul-mouthed here. You need to go to Haaretz to see plenty of Israelis themselves very critical of Israeli 'occupation'.
And, no, Iran does not 'need' to do anything for Pakistan for me to say that I do not support a war of mass destruction against Iran. Get this into your head!

Back
Top Bottom