What's new

Israel to deploy nuclear submarines off Iran coast

Whatever happens, we will nuke India.

why? we shall/will only react if and only if india opens fire. no need to dec. a war for no purpose or no reason. It is not in the intrest of Asia for a war. Suppose there is a war we need to make sure its on a small scale not that im saying its going to be. it should remain to 2 countries. I'd like to see pakistan help Iran. Im sure it wont escalate to a big war if it is to spread den bye bye world. Hello WW3

By hearing such News more then once I smell another world War in making pretty soon

ya the great world war...i guess countries like Pakistan, Iran, Israel, USA, india, China, north and south Korea will partcipate in this battle field bad company 2012 game lolz.

i tnk if smthng hppnd lyk war
pakistan shud help iran bcz v r one nation
dnt forget it

If Israel somehow manage to attack Iran, our president is commander and chief, its his call, and obviously America can easily buy em

By hearing such News more then once I smell another world War in making pretty soon

I was about to say the same thing, you stole the words out of my mouth.:confused::confused:
Look at all the massive arms build up in SE Asia and stray warnings coming from here and there. The latest every one is well aware of.
More like a lull before the storm.

Nuke nahi hogaya, jaise koi petrol bomb ho jaha marzi faik do.
Ya isse utha ke jis marzi apne dost ko dedo.:lol::lol::lol:
Mere bahudur bhai log zab istmaal karne lagoge to Uk USA na baithe rehna khudh bhi aa ke zara haath batana, aur haan mujhe bata dena taki mai bhi marne ke liye India pahuch jaaoo.Saath saath sab marenge:cheers::cheers:

angry-teacher.jpg

Haaretz is also reporting the Israeli submarine deployment near Iran.

Well, A'jad's statement about 'wiping off' Israel has been misquoted and repeated for years while much more provocative statements and now the nuke submarine by Israel are being downplayed by the Western press. Sweet enlightened world!

But I don't think Israeli nukes can achieve much where far more advanced and capable American nukes, spies, soldiers in Iran's vicinity since 2001 have not been able to achieve. Iranians remain united despite the A'jad re-election fiasco and will give hell to any invaders. More power to them, I say!

PS. It will be interesting to see what will the Pakistani establishment do should Iran be attacked? I know, the Western press plays up Shia-Sunni divide but it conveniently forgets the cultural and religious bonds common between so many countries from the western shores of Africa to Central Asia. We will probably see a global war where so many will lose, including Israelis.

It is not a big challenge for iran because these kind of situtions are often handled by Iran as we know in Iran-Iraq war.

It is not a big challenge for iran because these kind of situtions are often handled by Iran as we know in Iran-Iraq war.

I think you will find the Israelis and their IDF a tougher nut to crack than Saddam's poor soldiers were.

Back
Top Bottom