What's new

Israel , so scared of Hezbollah Fateh 110

I am not sure if Paks full atomic arsenal is enough to kill all 8.8Million Israelis given that they have best Missile defence in Asia 2nd only to USA..... They also have AN-typ Radar forward based which has Pakistan and Iran covered, Pak needs MIRVved ICBMS and SLBMS..... Israel has 3 Submarines which carry 48 nuclear tipped SLCM.... Pak just testest theirs but they have very few.... And to delete countries you'd need high yeild thermonuclear weapons.... Without Mirv and Thermonuclear nukes alot of our nukes can get intercepted... Israel is most powerful country in the middile east.... Might be top 10 in the world...

Nukes can't get intercepted as easily as you think. If that were true, a lot more wars would occur. The fact is it wouldn't be difficult for Pakistan/Iran to destroy Israel, and vice versa.

Lol your use of words already tells me what kind of person you are and shows your bias.
usul tactic by member mike2000 is back .if you can't deal with message attack messenger. well we shouldnt be surprised from guy who came from country called england

We wouldn't have even needed to send our ground troops, just by striking his regime from the air and wipping out his air force like we did with Libya

realy ?? as if Syria rely on its air force ..
yeh kid we believe you . like Obama red line . get lost, look who is talking the guy from country called England . what joke . Isreal Air firce is much much better and exprice that your country

now he's going to tell us about Russia . and it is all because of Russia .

Last edited:
They have attacked other countries for developing nuclear weapons, so why didn't they attack Iran or Pakistan? There's an easy answer, and that's because Iran and Pakistan are just too strong. Not weak and easy for Israel to crush.

That's because Hezbollah is busy with the Syrian civil war. And make no mistake, they can and will if need be fight against Israel. Just look at how poorly Israel performed in 2006.

They pick a hell of a lot of new fights, most of which are unjustified.

What new fights are you talking about?

Leaving the legalities of the settlements and the political question of palestine, every single armed conflict in Israel's history has been a response to external aggression. The adversaries are the same bunch of arab states who have several times launch military attacks.

Israel is such a small country - about 10% of the size of Punjab that it makes no sense to escalate conflicts or start new ones. They've indicated a willingness to take drastic measures in the past if their existence depended on it - and they are likely to do so again. Pakistan has, till now, not threatened Israel sufficiently to warrant a military response. Hezbollah has been sufficiently contained till now - even before the civil war - and though that containment is an irritation it is not worth a full scale war with Iran - and rightly so.

IMO unlike India and Pakistan, Israeli politicians see no advantage in talking big about perceived military victories and are quite happy to let others underestimate them or talk ill about them - because talk is cheap and talk hurts nobody.

What new fights are you talking about?

Leaving the legalities of the settlements and the political question of palestine, every single armed conflict in Israel's history has been a response to external aggression. The adversaries are the same bunch of arab states who have several times launch military attacks.

Israel is such a small country - about 10% of the size of Punjab that it makes no sense to escalate conflicts or start new ones. They've indicated a willingness to take drastic measures in the past if their existence depended on it - and they are likely to do so again. Pakistan has, till now, not threatened Israel sufficiently to warrant a military response. Hezbollah has been sufficiently contained till now - even before the civil war - and though that containment is an irritation it is not worth a full scale war with Iran - and rightly so.

IMO unlike India and Pakistan, Israeli politicians see no advantage in talking big about perceived military victories and are quite happy to let others underestimate them or talk ill about them - because talk is cheap and talk hurts nobody.

The existence of Israel itself is an attack on the Palestinians. Not only that, but Israel attacked the Arabs during the Suez Canal Crisis, during the 6 day war, has launched strikes on numerous countries, etc. They have started plenty of conflicts.

Israel had plans to attack Pakistan's nuclear facilities. This is fact, you cannot deny it. Same with Iran (in fact they probably still do). But for both countries they have backed off since they cannot handle either country.

Are you joking? They claim all their military achievements are so great, but in reality they are nothing special as their opposition is weak.

Yavar, the video shows "Hatzor AirBase" on fire dated January 14, 2017, but the problem is that picture is actually dated to April 6th, 2015 and is of a chemical plant explosion in China. Here's the image in question, reversed and with text and a date imposed upon it.

View attachment 370479

Here's the original from Reuters, surrogated by BusinessInsider:

one-injured-in-chemical-plant-explosion-in-eastern-china.jpg

Smoke rises after an explosion at a chemical plant that produces paraxylene, or PX, a chemical used in making polyester fibre and plastics, in Zhangzhou, Fujian province, April 6, 2015. An explosion rocked a chemical plant in eastern China on Monday, state media said, but they provided few details, including whether anyone was hurt or killed. REUTERS/Stringer.

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-blast-reported-at-chemical-plant-in-eastern-china-2015-4
Thank you for revealing the truth to those who actually believed this no sense
Another propagandist bites the dust

Yavar, the video shows "Hatzor AirBase" on fire dated January 14, 2017, but the problem is that picture is actually dated to April 6th, 2015 and is of a chemical plant explosion in China. Here's the image in question, reversed and with text and a date imposed upon it.

View attachment 370479

Smoke rises after an explosion at a chemical plant that produces paraxylene, or PX, a chemical used in making polyester fibre and plastics, in Zhangzhou, Fujian province, April 6, 2015. An explosion rocked a chemical plant in eastern China on Monday, state media said, but they provided few details, including whether anyone was hurt or killed. REUTERS/Stringer.

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-blast-reported-at-chemical-plant-in-eastern-china-2015-4

So maybe the whole thread can be deleted...

View attachment 370479

:lol:

So maybe the whole thread can be deleted...
Like most of the threads around here regarding israel
Guys, i dont give a single f.... if you believe me or not.
I trust the source, its confident and all infos were proven correct till today
Fact are that eyewitnesses saw fireblasts at the Hatzor Airbase and took pictures from it.
The massive western media blackout support the source info
what you gonna tell the american taxpayers? That iron dame is a piece of shit, .. i doubt it
what you gonna tell the israel population? that iron dome stands no chance in possible next war against Hezbollah precision guided rockets/missiles and cause panic in the population?...i doubt it

some months ago american bombarding Deir ez-Zor which killed around 100 SAA troops and 7 russian special forces.
russians retaliate with 3 kalibr missiles which took out an operation room killing 30 Israeli, US, Turkish, Saudi, Qatari and British officers.
Western bedia blackout.

https://southfront.org/30-foreign-i...lled-in-missile-attack-in-aleppo-unconfirmed/
The source is as credible as you are. Lol

The existence of Israel itself is an attack on the Palestinians

This is a provocative assumption - and not a good starting point. At best the 1948 war can be set aside.

Israel had plans to attack Pakistan's nuclear facilities. This is fact, you cannot deny it. Same with Iran (in fact they probably still do). But for both countries they have backed off since they cannot handle either country.

Again - you attach too much significance to the existence of plans. I'm sure Israel has plans to attack several countries in its vicinity - and good military preparedness makes it necessary to have such plans. Neither you nor I were part of any decisionmaking on whether to carry our such plans or to back down.

Judging by Israel's military policy over the decades though it is quite believable that they would strike first at any country if they believed that country was about to attack and the strike would avert such attack.

They claim all their military achievements are so great, but in reality they are nothing special as their opposition is weak.

When was the last time the Israeli government tom-tommed a military achievement? And calling opposition weak is easy in hindsight. Facing three hostile neighbours and many indirect countries (arab and non-arab) willing to fund or sponsor military attacks and surviving successfully is a threat few countries have overcome. Add to that the fact that many of Israel's adversaries have a steady stream of revenue which Israel does not. Read the statistics about the quantum of forces on both sides in the major wars.

When was the last time the Israeli government tom-tommed a military achievement? And calling opposition weak is easy in hindsight. Facing three hostile neighbours and many indirect countries (arab and non-arab) willing to fund or sponsor military attacks and surviving successfully is a threat few countries have overcome. Add to that the fact that many of Israel's adversaries have a steady stream of revenue which Israel does not. Read the statistics about the quantum of forces on both sides in the major wars.

The government does really play up their achievements, but no government of any country really does that. The people do though, and so do those who really love to suck up to them. They have never faces horrible odds, they have always had the upper hand. I have read the statistics, I know what I'm talking about.

... but no government of any country really does that. ... They have never faces horrible odds, they have always had the upper hand. I have read the statistics, I know what I'm talking about.

Well, every other week there's some announcement or the other from the Indian government or your government that would have you believe they won World Wars 3 thru 10. The Sri Lankan government issued plenty of statements about the LTTE during the civil war. Assad's Syria never loses an occasion to publicize slight gains. Iran wasted no time with propaganda after it captured those US Navy sailors. These are all 'official' publicity. Israel does not follow this approach - but I will stand corrected if you can showcase some chest-thumping.

I say it is a good strategy because it avoids escalating conflicts by making the matter personal. It also avoids drawing attention to the conflict. That is consistent with Israeli military policy that generally seeks to avoid confrontation but is ready to walk the talk if forced to.

http://www.washingtoninstitute.org/uploads/Documents/pubs/PP_4_IsraelsStrategicReality.pdf

Well, every other week there's some announcement or the other from the Indian government or your government that would have you believe they won World Wars 3 thru 10. The Sri Lankan government issued plenty of statements about the LTTE during the civil war. Assad's Syria never loses an occasion to publicize slight gains. Iran wasted no time with propaganda after it captured those US Navy sailors. These are all 'official' publicity. Israel does not follow this approach - but I will stand corrected if you can showcase some chest-thumping.

I say it is a good strategy because it avoids escalating conflicts by making the matter personal. It also avoids drawing attention to the conflict. That is consistent with Israeli military policy that generally seeks to avoid confrontation but is ready to walk the talk if forced to.

http://www.washingtoninstitute.org/uploads/Documents/pubs/PP_4_IsraelsStrategicReality.pdf

I am willing to concede and accept that yes, they don't publicise things. But they most certainly do not avoid confrontation. They do what's needed to be done, sometimes a little more.

David's Sling
MEDIA=youtube]Tj92dQsgP5A[/MEDIA]
Iron Dome
Arrow 3

You are the one that should be terrified.

Hezbollah retaliated with long range rockets targeting the Hatzor Airbase causing massive damage

C2KBPzjWIAA4go9.jpg

http://syrianperspective.com/2017/0...-al-ghadhbaan-in-ayn-al-feeja-powerful-c.html

it seems Syria is now ready to retaliate against every unprovoked attack from the zionists
This is a lie, its a picture of the SYRIAN airfield that was bombarded by the Israeli forces.

Back
Top Bottom