What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

Wat a comparison... u should get a NOBEL PRIZE for this awesome piece of intellect.
Compairing 10 terrorists to more then 400 peace activist frm 44 countries with AID.... wOw....
Gandhi u lose.... ur peace mantra is now war mantra.

How you know they are peace activist and what they have loaded in the ship. Some terrorists might be pretending as peace activist.

Unlike other country Israel is very proactive otherwise they can't survive surrounded by hostile nations. So many leaders publicly voiced to wipe out Israel.

Yeah raiding a -
"Raiding" is just what it was called, not what it was.

turkish ship carrying AID and activist frm 44 countries -
Oh, you think everyone on board supported the militants willingly?

really peaceful... thts why we hear asrahellis shot an activist before landing on the deck -
Repetition of disproved charges.

So we have jeering and denial from the name-calling self-proclaimed "nationalist" who disinvited me from visiting the country. And you other Pakistanis, are you willing to let his words stand, unchallenged, as the Voice of Pakistan?

Last edited:
"Raiding" is just what it was called, not what it was.

Well Hijacking ,.... who does tht sound?

Oh, you think everyone on board supported the militants willingly?

I dont know maybe 44 countries and there hundreds of people including israeli jews supported them or not...but they certainly didnt support israhelli attrocities on Gaza.

Repetition of disproved charges.

Wat abt the weapons of mass destruction tht israhell found on the ship?
Thw massacre of 9 people?the siezure of cameras n other stuff to seal the truth?

So we have jeering and denial from the name-calling self-proclaimed "nationalist" who disinvited me from visiting the country. And you other Pakistanis, are you willing to let his words stand, unchallenged, as the Voice of Pakistan?

Is derailing this thread and shifting focus frm my post my giving other irelavent links the best u can do? israeli?

I pitty u and other terrorism supportin brethern of urs.

^^^^^^
How can I be derailing this thread? It is entitled " Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage" and that is exactly the point I am discussing!

It is incredible that there are STILL people justifying Israel's attack on the Flotilla after it has been globally acknowledged to be a disaster for Israel; even many Israeli bloggers at YNET, Haaretz, and JPost have conceded that this should not have been done.
Well, as this rather long thread shows, we all spoke the way wanted to speak and some of us remain proudly vindicated.

No amount of white-washing, even a UN-led 'investigation' is going to do undo the terrible beating Zionists taken. The power of the internet managed to beat the 'Megaphone' and Hasbara brigades.

^^^^^^
How can I be derailing this thread? It is entitled " Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage" and that is exactly the point I am discussing!

Whose crying abt disinviting u? begging others to challenge wat i say? wats tht? ur birth righ on this forum?.... discuss the israeli state terrorism rather then complainin like a girl whose loly pop was taken away by some bully.

Iran cancels aid ship to Gaza
TEHERAN - IRAN has cancelled sending an aid ship to the Gaza Strip which had been scheduled to set sail for the Palestinian territory on Sunday, state news agency Irna reported.

'The trip is not going to happen,' Hossein Sheikholeslam, secretary general of the International Conference for the Support of the Palestinian Intifada, an Iranian body set up by parliament, told reporters on Thursday, Irna said.
I think the cancellation is because North Korea called Iran and request more aid and advice on how to oppress the citizenry. Or may be it is the other way around.

Again, you are evading the issue of timing. Those 1 million Jews were 'run out' around the time of the creation of Israel. Considering that they had lived in Muslim lands for hundreds of years, it is fair to assume that their running-out had at least something to do with their 'choice' to make the 'Aaliyah'? The proof of Aaliya or willing-migration is that it has been happening since 1948--the recent influx of USSR Jews is a good example--tells me that most of these Jewish 'expulsion' was a result of intentional migration to the 'Promised Land'.
Compare that with the Palestinians--they had no where to go except the refugee camps and life of second-class citizens. Would they have 'migrated' by choice? No. They were forced out.

Why Jews Fled the Arab Countries :: Middle East Quarterly
The Jews had a choice die or leave.

Considering how many Arabs are still left in Isreal the Arabs had a choice. As was pointed out many of the jews were wealthy in arab countries but the were perscuted tilll they left.

Wat a comparison... u should get a NOBEL PRIZE for this awesome piece of intellect.
Compairing 10 terrorists to more then 400 peace activist frm 44 countries with AID.... wOw....
Gandhi u lose.... ur peace mantra is now war mantra.

I kind of think he has a point,, how do you know what is on the boats if you dont check.

I kind of think he has a point,, how do you know what is on the boats if you dont check.

Wat a point my indian american frnd... wow u deserve one too.... 10 terrorists on a zodiac compaired to 400-500 PEACE activists on a Turkish ship with AID and media people whose ship gets raided in INTERNATIONAL WATERs and 9 people get MASSACRED?

WOW U DESERVE CLAPPIN:yahoo:

Wat a point my indian american frnd... wow u deserve one too.... 10 terrorists on a zodiac compaired to 400-500 PEACE activists on a Turkish ship with AID and media people whose ship gets raided in INTERNATIONAL WATERs and 9 people get MASSACRED?

WOW U DESERVE CLAPPIN:yahoo:

How do you know they are all peace activist, how do you know they are not a cover for ships bring in ship loads of posion gas or biolgical weapons.

How do you know they are all peace activist, how do you know they are not a cover for ships bring in ship loads of posion gas or biolgical weapons.

Half a thousand 'terrorists', take along media from all over the world, carries the flag of a sovereign country, publicize its motives and aim round the globe before beginning the journey (ever heard of stealth, covertness and surprise - the most inalienable requirement of a terrorist attack or illegal transfer of weapons) and most importantly the flotilla had nationals from numerous countries (a few of whom are known for their anti-terror policies) and you tell us how would one know if they were carrying 'poison gas' or 'BWs' :rofl:

Are you stupid or what..?

Because Turkey which was one of the first nations to recognize Israel as a state and take in thousands of Jews during WW2 is now trying to smuggle poisonous gas and biological weapons. Since Turkey has biological weapons and all. I am sorry but read what you wrote over again. It came out really stupid.

The ships were checked in Turkey at the port. Just like every ship that enters and leaves Turkey is checked.

Because Turkey which was one of the first nations to recognize Israel as a state and take in thousands of Jews during WW2 is now trying to smuggle poisonous gas and biological weapons. Since Turkey has biological weapons and all. I am sorry but read what you wrote over again. It came out really stupid.

The ships were checked in Turkey at the port. Just like every ship that enters and leaves Turkey is checked.

I am sure Israel can trust the lives of million of Israelis to turkey...How would Israel even know its the same boats.

Report: Israel seizes oxygen machines donated to PA

Seven machines donated by Norwegian agency confiscated en route to PA over chance generators attached could be used for purposes other than medical treatment, Ma'an reports.

2314820866.jpg

A Palestinian boy lays in a bed next to a cooling fan in the intensive care unit at the Shifa hospital in Gaza City.

Israel confiscated seven oxygen machines en route to hospitals in the West Bank and Gaza based on the claim that there was a chance the generators attached to the machines would not be used for medical purposes, Palestinian news agency Ma'an reported Saturday.

According to Ma'an, the Ramallah-based health ministry said that the generators, which were donated to the Palestinian Authority by a Norwegian development agency, were seized by Israeli officials despite the fact that only one machine was bound for Gaza.

The generators "came under the category of possible use for non-medical purposes" if they were delivered to southern Gaza, the Palestinian health ministry said in a statement, adding that the six other machines were bound for government hospitals in the northern Gaza, inducing the European Hospital in Gaza City, the Rafdieyah hospital in Nablus, and other facilities in Ramallah and Hebron.

The Ministry of Health appealed to the Norwegian Development Agency, which supplied the machines, and asked that they intervene and demand the release of the equipment at the soonest possible date, Ma'an reported.

"Any delay in obtaining the medical equipment will negatively affect the health of patients," the statement concluded.

Report: Israel seizes oxygen machines donated to PA - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom