What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

you called them activists and terrorists in 2 different sentences. So which is it?

And it was israelis who stormed their boat after being air dropped. What the hell do ya expect? They'll sit down and ask them to join for cup of tea?
Nope...Just comply like the other five ships did... :rolleyes:

the other ships were not stormed; the other ships were not under threat. This one was, because clearly the postures on the part of the israelis were not ''friendly''

interestingly enough, the Turkish flag was in CLEAR sight. Turkiye happens (happened?) to be an ally of israil, despite withering relations.

Do you REALLY think that the commandos were justified? Do I REALLY need to remind you that they killed 9 un-armed activists?

israil is not being out of character when it always acts as the poor victim here.

And it would be prudent for the USA to stop stabbing itself in the foot for a country that was never held accountable for the USS Liberty incident ;)

(or do you also justify that incident as well :lol::lol::lol::lol:)

the other ships were not stormed; the other ships were not under threat. This one was, because clearly the postures on the part of the israelis were not ''friendly''

interestingly enough, the Turkish flag was in CLEAR sight. Turkiye happens (happened?) to be an ally of israil, despite withering relations.

Do you REALLY think that the commandos were justified? Do I REALLY need to remind you that they killed 9 un-armed activists?

israil is not being out of character when it always acts as the poor victim here.

And it would be prudent for the USA to stop stabbing itself in the foot for a country that was never held accountable for the USS Liberty incident ;)

(or do you also justify that incident as well :lol::lol::lol::lol:)
I

I dont know how Israel is going to be able to allow ship loads of weapons to shipped into Gaza. If I was them I would not even if it meant an all out middle east war. Of course that might be what these people want.

where were these ''weapons''

it was a humanitarian boat!!! Apparently cement and sugar can be used to make explosives :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

God forbid the Palestinians take aid to rebuild what is habitually destroyed by israilys!!!

You are not being logical here. The other five ships were not 'stormed' because they complied peacefully.

It does not matter what flag was displayed. A drug runner can use a Canadian flag for all we care. We will board his boat or sink it.

where were these ''weapons''
How would you know if a boat was a drug runner unless you board and search it? And if you are wrong, issue an apology and let the boat go. If you are correct, then...

it was a humanitarian boat!!!
Does not matter. This is funny. Apparently you have no problems accepting at face value any label when it comes to the Palestinians.

Apparently cement and sugar can be used to make explosives
How do you know if the cargo is cement and foodstuff unless you inspect it?

God forbid the Palestinians take aid to rebuild what is habitually destroyed by israilys!!!
Israel withdrew from Gaza back in '05 and there were no blockade then. Care to explain the rockets?

You are not being logical here. The other five ships were not 'stormed' because they complied peacefully

i dont remember hearing anything about shots being fired from Mavi Marmara

things only got hostile when commandos were air-dropped and were getting the goats thrashed out of them :lol:

and the thrashing was 100% justified. Those were international waters

It does not matter what flag was displayed. A drug runner can use a Canadian flag for all we care. We will board his boat or sink it.

if territorily they are YOUR waters, you are within that right

such was not the case

How would you know if a boat was a drug runner unless you board and search it? And if you are wrong, issue an apology and let the boat go. If you are correct, then...

the boat had already been cleared to depart Turkiye after checks

read the PM Erdogan's statement the subsequent day

Does not matter. This is funny. Apparently you have no problems accepting at face value any label when it comes to the Palestinians.

I have no problems condeming israily for an action that was illegal. In fact, it was a blessing in disguise. israil is now under pressure to end the blockade, though they conveniently have opened Rafah border

of course the Americans would pat israil on the shoulder, even though they killed 9 activists (and even bombed your USS Liberty to smithereens back in the mid 60s)

How do you know if the cargo is cement and foodstuff unless you inspect it?

i was alluding to the fact that israil considers sugar and cement as ''war supplies''

they dont want Palestinians to get cement because they dont want them to rebuild. Why? Because they are expanding on their illegal settlements, which are against international law

Israel withdrew from Gaza back in '05 and there were no blockade then. Care to explain the rockets?

withdrew my ***. They pushed back but still control the ports. Gaza and West Bank are still completely seperated. It is definately unsustainable, and its sad to see US constantly being suckered and bullied.

rockets will most likely continue, and israily will likely continue its policy of collective punishment. Vicious cycle.

p.s. I also blame the divisions between HAMAS and Fatah. That has also been very counter-productive towards Palestinian Nationalism and Nationhood. I pray for the day that they unite and work together towards a free Palestine, free from israil occupation.

even if force is required.

It no longer appears that anyone continues to claim that that the Israeli soldiers who boarded the boats were committing an act of aggression; regardless of the politics, it was known that these soldiers were on a mission of peace but were the intended victims of a premeditated attack.

Yet where is the Pakistani who is willing to condemn such a calumny? The very calumny that titles this post?

^^^

It was inevitable. I knew since the beginning that there would be a big halla-hoo but as ever, ultimately the world will come to terms with it that Israel has the rights to do whats in their best national defense interest.

It no longer appears that anyone continues to claim that that the Israeli soldiers who boarded the boats were committing an act of aggression; regardless of the politics, it was known that these soldiers were on a mission of peace but were the intended victims of a premeditated attack.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Yeah raiding a turkish ship carrying AID and activist frm 44 countries including jews... some even frm israel in international waters? thts really peaceful... thts why we hear asrahellis shot an activist before landing on the deck... and afterwards killed 9 people and injured several and siezed the cameras n stuff so tht the real footage of wat happened never could be AIRED?

Ur peace smells like crap.

Yet where is the Pakistani who is willing to condemn such a calumny? The very calumny that titles this post?

Calm down israheli hitler... ur the nazis of this century ... killers of messengers and fitnas.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Yeah raiding a turkish ship carrying AID and activist frm 44 countries including jews... some even frm israel in international waters? thts really peaceful... thts why we hear asrahellis shot an activist before landing on the deck... and afterwards killed 9 people and injured several and siezed the cameras n stuff so tht the real footage of wat happened never could be AIRED?

Ur peace smells like crap.

Calm down israheli hitler... ur the nazis of this century ... killers of messengers and fitnas.

You are forgetting that People who attacked Mumbai also come in FISHING boats.

If Indian coast guard are proactive like Israels, These brainwashed terrorist could have been dead in ocean.

If Indian coast guard are proactive like Israels, These brainwashed terrorist could have been dead in ocean.

Wat a comparison... u should get a NOBEL PRIZE for this awesome piece of intellect.
Compairing 10 terrorists to more then 400 peace activist frm 44 countries with AID.... wOw....
Gandhi u lose.... ur peace mantra is now war mantra.

How smart of you to portray your stupidity on an international forum, welcome to PDF. ANd thank you for the joke of a comparison. :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom