What's new

Israel helped India turn around Kargil war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israelis have always been covertly assisting India even as far back as early 90s when some Israeli commandos disguised as tourists were kidnapped by the Kashmir freedom fighters.

Right! They just HAVE to be covertly assisting India by being disguised as tourists!

It couldn't possibly have been that they were actually JUST tourists! I hope you know that India is pretty high on the Israeli backpacking scene right after they finish their mandatory military training! You would find TONS of Israeli's all over India and particularly those places where you'd get weed!

There's just no way that they could have been that commandos on a tour trip, or just militarily trained and on a tour trip - it HAS to be a covert assistance!

Pakistani's do astound me at times with their obsession of all things covert!!

And lastly - way to go Israeli's !! Sent those terrorist scums to their 72! ;)

Right! They just HAVE to be covertly assisting India by being disguised as tourists!

It couldn't possibly have been that they were actually JUST tourists! I hope you know that India is pretty high on the Israeli backpacking scene right after they finish their mandatory military training! You would find TONS of Israeli's all over India and particularly those places where you'd get weed!

There's just no way that they could have been that commandos on a tour trip, or just militarily trained and on a tour trip - it HAS to be a covert assistance!

Pakistani's do astound me at times with their obsession of all things covert!!

And lastly - way to go Israeli's !! Sent those terrorist scums to their 72! ;)

All israelis recieve military training, and that too commando type, so Winjammer's statement does hold value.

No matter what can for example a Pakistani religious teacher or an Iranian Ayatollah become a Brahmin-nope

Well if he internalizes the philosophy of the Upanishads and the Bhagavad Gita, and through his conduct and inclinations shows a high state of evolution, there is no barrier.

(One has to bear in mind that the label of Brahmin or any other Varna, based on birth, as commonly used today, is not valid as per the fundamentals of Dharma. Most people who call themselves Brahmins are not Brahmins at all.)

Anyway, let us stop discussing Dharma in this thread.

Bit sad that a country of 1.2 billion needed assistance from a country of 4 million. lol against a country of 180 million population

What an idiotic interpretation.. Its more like a country who is an expert in anti terrorist activities, helping India against a bunch of terrorists who were disowned by Pakistan even in death. Its a different story that later those terrorists turned out to be the members of Pakistan's Northern Light infantry.. Not terrorists at all, but brave army men sent on a suicide mission by an idiotic and egomaniac general to avenge his defeat in Siachen

Not really they get large amounts of money and grants from America for these weapons. Without American charity Israel would be very little different to say Jordan. In fact they would go bust

Still better than Pakistan which is going bust even WITH US charity :)

Not really they get large amounts of money and grants from America for these weapons. Without American charity Israel would be very little different to say Jordan. In fact they would go bust

Still better than Pakistan which is going bust even WITH US charity :)

The relationship between India and Israel can be explained by the fact that both religions or should I say the Hindutva or Zionist philosophies do not allow converts and are racist. Before you Indians get excitable let me ask you two simple questions:

1. can any one a non Hindu become Brahmin-No

2. Can a non Jews become a Jew -No

Now let me show you a thread which shows that most Hindus on the forum do not even understand the concepts behind their own religion I started this thread and pretended to be naive look at this thread read the posts and laugh or cry depending on what perceptive you are looking from

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...zionism-hurdles-peace-democracy-scholars.html

Because there is no such thing as conversion in the Jewish scripture, maybe that's why? Not sure about the Hindu religion, but at least the Jews and Hindus don't go around forcing people to convert, or raping the women and then making them convert, or strapping bombs to themselves and blowing up innocent women and children and at least the Jews and Hindus don't go dancing in the streets when Muslim terrorist blow up innocent people allover the world.

india is the place where muslims were given food and shelter on their pilgrimage to adam's peak on prophets request. We also gave them land to make first mosque in kodungalloor
india is the place where parsis fled when muslims did ethnic cleansing on them.
india is the place where jews fled when romans cleansed them Cochin Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

india is the place where jews fled when muslims and christians persecuted them Knanaya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indian PM and army were desperate during the war when they saw every thing failing.

Both US and Israel helped them bail out of situation, eventually.

There is nothing to discuss on the subject as it was started with an Israeli admission, quoted from Indian source.

Indian PM and army were desperate during the war when they saw every thing failing.

Both US and Israel helped them bail out of situation, eventually.

There is nothing to discuss on the subject as it was started with an Israeli admission, quoted from Indian source.

Such a shame for Indians that a nation of 1.2 billion needed assistance from a nation of 4.2 million. But that is I suppose quality and quantity for you

Such a shame for Indians that a nation of 1.2 billion needed assistance from a nation of 4.2 million. But that is I suppose quality and quantity for you

You must remember what these 4.2 million did to 10 times bigger neighbours supported by 50 countries.

You are such a contributor man..... Kudos to you!!

You need to see a good mental doctor to clean up your brain

TURN AROUND ???

So still didnt wake up ??? :D
Israel helped India to finish Kargil War early :D

BTW do you want to say Pak would have won if Israel didnt help India ??? :D :D
I like your (over) confidence in PA :D keep it up. Next time give some good new reasons.
Let me remind you
1. In previous wars it was wrong stratigy and Russian help to India :D
2. Now it's Israel help to India

Question: don't you think PA should develop more capabilities than blaming other things everytime ???
Failure is a failure. It don't count if s and but s :D but you guies always love buts :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom