What's new

Islamisation of Pakistan’s legal system

Jii. Extreme laws can't help societies in its betterment. But I want to ask you something, despite this talk, don't you think so you're judging shariah based on KSA's culture mixed with shariah? Just asking.

And sir our parents generation did nothing much for us. Now we have to fix things for ourselves because we are very young yet and most importantly for next generation. If even this generation will repeat the same mistakes, I fear for Pakistan and its future.

If not now then when? If not you then who?

Even this current constitution can help with betterment in Pakistan, but there's just one condition. It needs to be implemented, not just by officials, but by the people.

My uncles live in Kuwait and very much disappointed with the law and discrimations toward Pakistanis. Even can't own a car, is that true? Or have to go through so much for owing one.
ye you can own a pickup and any vheacle which can carry load like van pickup truck mini truck etc

We demand SHARIAH in Pakistan :mps:
enemy will remain enemy no matter what :o:

ye you can own a pickup and any vheacle which can carry load like van pickup truck mini truck etc

enemy will remain enemy no matter what :o:
hay agar dushman dushman to ham bhe kam nahe kam nahe :D

bhai ajeeb makhlooq hai ya pakistani sari dunya ke ghalat kam ker ke sharia mangty phirty hain inko koi 3 month sharia laga de taky abaadi kam ho is mulk ki

Those who demand sharia are gonna be the first ones to denounce it aswell.. Bezameer qoum .. All are hypocrites... BC agar apna hi kaam sahi tarekay sai kar lien you 95% problems khatam Ho jaien.

Those who demand sharia are gonna be the first ones to denounce it aswell.. Bezameer qoum .. All are hypocrites... BC agar apna hi kaam sahi tarekay sai kar lien you 95% problems khatam Ho jaien.
Doglay log hain ham halat hamaray apnay doglay rawayie ka nateeja hay

Lol iss mulk main "islami" qanoon ko nafiz karnay wala sub se bara sharabi aur qatil tha. Dusra uss ke baad jo aya islam ka champion woh Qur'an pe haath rakh rakh ke wade taurnay wala tha. Problem is, iss mulk ke log bohat baray hypocrites hai. Yahan sub kuch hota hai parde ke peeche, Jhoot, Zana, dakaiti, qatl, faraib etc. All these things were far smaller in scale when Pakistan was more liberal and had more tolerant laws.

What are the un Islamic things in our constitution?Last i remembered we cannot pass a law or ruling
contradictory to Islamic teachings

But there remain folks who keep calling our system nizam e murtads and all supporters as murtads

We need a better republic
Interest is legalized. Last i checked it was forbidden in Islam. And there are many such laws ar lack of Laws thereof to prohibit such things. So yes we are not Islamic republic nor are we Republic..

religion mixed with LAW create anarchy
Not necessarily true.

Saudi justice system is very effective. Even Taliban's justice system was very effective.

Under Taliban's leadership, crimes and opium growth in Afghanistan greatly diminished. Even Americans acknowledge this fact.

Pakistan's justice system is pathetic and can be easily exploited by those in power.

Last edited:
Not necessarily true.

Saudi justice system is very effective. Even Taliban's justice system was very effective.

Under Taliban's leadership, crimes and opium growth in Afghanistan greatly diminished. Even Americans acknowledge this fact.

Pakistan's justice system is pathetic and can be easily exploited by those in power.
ap ko taliban mubarak you can buy a ticket for chmman city by walk cross border and justice system will be for you waiting there sir . leave us with pathetic system

ap ko taliban mubarak you can buy a ticket for chmman city by walk cross border and justice system will be for you waiting there sir . leave us with pathetic system
I am not fond of Taliban. But I strive for truth.

Pakistan's legal system is based on the English Common Law (of colonial times). A large number of cases in Pakistan do not get resolved due to this shortcoming and corruption.

Religion is not responsible for lack of effectiveness of Pakistan's legal system.

I am just pointing out a fact.

Pakistan's legal system is loosely based on the English Common Law (of colonial times). A large number of cases in Pakistan do not get resolved due to this shortcoming and corruption.

Religion is not responsible for lack of effectiveness of Pakistan's legal system.
janab i am also pointing out that god know why afghanis leave that great taliban rule and feel better in under pakistani kaffir law and dirty camps to live rather then talibani insafistaan .

no we don't need it we need more liberal laws we need to move forward with world we need to open up our women they are not slaves . we need to push religion to personal matter not state matter. we need free liberal developing progressive paksitan . state must be have no religion that is the key of success .
We need laws that are effective in our environment, irrespective of them being religious or liberal.

Pakistan was founded on religious grounds, not for promotion of liberal agenda in the subcontinent.

Pakistan's founding principles are as follows:-

1. Unity
2. Faith
3. Discipline

janab i am also pointing out that god know why afghanis leave that great taliban rule and feel better in under pakistani kaffir law and dirty camps to live rather then talibani insafistaan .
Your point being?

A large number of Afghans sought refuge in Pakistan and Iran to escape the horrors of war in their country since 1970s. Many, among them, are now settled in Pakistan. It is the responsibility of Pakistan's government to send them back. Legal system have nothing to do with matter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom