What's new

Islamic Eschatology - Strategic importance!

Dear All

As I have stated in my members introduction, one of my interests is Islamic Eschatology.

I believe that we should incorporate and understand Islamic Eschatology to benefit us and the wider Muslim world as it is, at present, the most important subject to understand what is happening in the world and what direction are we heading in. That is why I have made this post in the Strategic affairs sections as eschatology is strategically of the utmost importance.

I wish to raise this awareness to my fellow countrymen, fellow Muslims and even non-Muslims (for those of you who are unaware of this subject).

Here is the most advanced scholar on this subject. Sheikh Imran N Hosein. A few videos.

------- youtube]RCCAw7vj0PA
An Introduction to Islamic Eschatology from Geneva.

------- youtube]sKzkgfpcUvo

Islamic Eschatology, Belgrade, Serbia

SheikhImranHosein - YouTube

Islamic Scholar Imran N Hosein

Again I reiterate, we must raise this awareness when talking to kith and kin! For both of our benefits.

Bhai Jaan

Similar stories are being spread by evangelical Christians about the end of the world.

Nothing new here.

Yes life on this planet will end one day. Most likely our future generations would have found another planet by then.

Sun has to die, this milky way has to die.

Just a natural (ok God's) process.

I hate to see 2-bit Mullahs (Christian and Muslims) selling snake oil about something that is bound to occur and is occurring in today's universe as we speak.

I'm pretty sure the Jew was named Ibn Sayyad. One day he suddenly disappeared. But the hadiths did give you information that the dajjal was released in the lifetime of the prophet. Not in our space and time though.
Ibn Sayyad embraced islam. Had kids. Performed Haj and muslims offered his Janaza after his death. Remained a suspicious character though. At one occasion with another companion of the Prophet SAW, probably Hazrat abu saeed khudri, Ibn sayyad while going for Haj told him that he knows where dajjal is right now and what he is doing.It's a long story.

Bhai Jaan

Similar stories are being spread by evangelical Christians about the end of the world.

Nothing new here.

Yes life on this planet will end one day. Most likely our future generations would have found another planet by then.

Sun has to die, this milky way has to die.

Just a natural (ok God's) process.

I hate to see 2-bit Mullahs (Christian and Muslims) selling snake oil about something that is bound to occur and is occurring in today's universe as we speak.

There is a difference between the End of History and the End of the World.

There is a difference between the End of History and the End of the World.

Whatever bhai,

The whole thread is about religious mumbo jumbo that Christians started it and Muslims aped it.

For me such stupid rants are nothing but A$$-chata-logy.

Sorry to see these so called educated people lapping up Mullahtic theories.

So sorry to see.

Whatever bhai,

The whole thread is about religious mumbo jumbo that Christians started it and Muslims aped it.

For me such stupid rants are nothing but A$$-chata-logy.

Sorry to see these so called educated people lapping up Mullahtic theories.

So sorry to see.

You go your way and we shall go ours. No one is forcing you to read this thread.

You go your way and we shall go ours. No one is forcing you to read this thread.

When you post crappy stuff bhai, you want others to comment.

The whole A$$-chata-logy is Mullah-Padri-Pope made up stories meant to scare the $hit of simpleton followers.

Please avoid posting such stuff.

Oh

If you can't stand the heat, please do not visit a kitchen.

Thank you.

When you post crappy stuff bhai, you want others to comment.

The whole A$$-chata-logy is Mullah-Padri-Pope made up stories meant to scare the $hit of simpleton followers.

Please avoid posting such stuff.

Oh

If you can't stand the heat, please do not visit a kitchen.

Thank you.

Why not critique Shekih Imran Hosein's eschatology? Instead of saying it is crappy or Mullah Padri Pope stuff. Why don't you post specific critiques? It will help us all. If not see my post above.

Why not critique Shekih Imran Hosein's eschatology? Instead of saying it is crappy or Mullah Padri Pope stuff. Why don't you post specific critiques? It will help us all.

yara it not gonna work on here you can talk about economy you can talk about invention, you can talk about many things Pakistani are very negative on anything that is different to what they are used.

Why not critique Shekih Imran Hosein's eschatology? Instead of saying it is crappy or Mullah Padri Pope stuff. Why don't you post specific critiques? It will help us all. If not see my post above.

Oh meray bhai,

If a Mulah tullah Ayatullah or a Pope comes to PDF and posts a thread saying "Earth is flat, earth is flatter than the prayer rug",

or sun goes around the earth?

Then what you expect me to say in response?

What specific critique you expect to someone saying earth is flat?

What specific critique you expect to someone saying sun revolves around earth?

Huh?

What do you expect in response to such lies and drama coming from a Mullah?

What?

yara it not gonna work on here you can talk about economy you can talk about invention, you can talk about many things Pakistani are very negative on anything that is different to what they are used.

Post something rational and you will get many thanks. At least one thank from me. I guarantee it.

Oh meray bhai,

If a Mulah tullah Ayatullah or a Pope comes to PDF and posts a thread saying "Earth is flat, earth is flatter than the prayer rug",

or sun goes around the earth?

Then what you expect me to say in response?

What specific critique you expect to someone saying earth is flat?

What specific critique you expect to someone saying sun revolves around earth?

Huh?

What do you expect in response to such lies and drama coming from a Mullah?

What?

Post something rational and you will get many thanks. At least one thank from me. I guarantee it.

The thing is how do i explain it i have studied history but these are not taught in in school or uni. I studied history as hobby but to do with conspiracy, what sheikh talks about matches this.

The thing is how do i explain it i have studied history but these are not taught in in school or uni. I studied history as hobby but to do with conspiracy, what sheikh talks about matches this.
not sure why you need an equally ignorant pope or padri or shaikh to tell you what every one can see is a made up drama story.

not sure why you need an equally ignorant pope or padri or shaikh to tell you what every one can see is a made up drama story.

so tell me is freemasonry fake tell me is Jewish domination of the world is fake , what about Rothschild/rockfeller??.

what about push for new world order ? is that fake. what about the crypto Jews in Muslims world?.

what about the dollar printed out of thin air?

so tell me is freemasonry fake tell me is Jewish domination of the world is fake , what about Rothschild/rockfeller??.

what about push for new world order ? is that fake. what about the crypto Jews in Muslims world?.

what about the dollar printed out of thin air?

These are constipated conspiracy theories spread by pope and Christians for a long long time.

please avoid these if you can

These are constipated conspiracy theories spread by pope and Christians for a long long time.

please avoid these if you can

read the Talmud and follow the timeline you see the connections anyway i am leaving it there.

by the way Saddam switched to euros from petrodollar so he had to go . Qaddafi African union and gold currency so he had to go,

Afghanistan invaded for pipeline and now all these countries have a Rothschild central bank.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom