What's new

Islamic Eschatology - Strategic importance!

The enemies do not believe in it.

Islamic eschatology is based upon the Quran and Ahadith. The similarities between Christian eschatology and Islamic are due to the fact both these religions come from the One True God.

They don't have to believe in it - they just need to know that you believe in it and make a counter strategy.

Leave eschatology to philosophical discussions buddy, defence needs more robust planning.

The enemies do not believe in it.

Islamic eschatology is based upon the Quran and Ahadith. The similarities between Christian eschatology and Islamic are due to the fact both these religions come from the One True God.
Little Similarities honestly.
No the real reason is that Muslim Mullahs are aping Padris and popes.

Using fake Aahadees

Made up stories.

Your more ignorant and stubborn than an ***; you refuse to remove the streotype and bias you have against Islam and head towards to study it.

Your more ignorant and stubborn than an ***; you refuse to remove the streotype and bias you have against Islam and head towards to study it.

Personal attacks begin.
--- Sign of desperation. What else?

Bunch of Mullahs aping Chrisrtian padris is nothing new bhai jaan

It is old stuff now peddled on youtube.

Personal attacks begin.
--- Sign of desperation. What else?

Bunch of Mullahs aping Chrisrtian padris is nothing new bhai jaan

It is old stuff now peddled on youtube.
No "desperation" here. Give me SOLID reasons why you dont believe in Hadith or Quran.

No "desperation" here. Give me SOLID reasons why you dont believe in Hadith or Quran.

Ha!

Typical Mullah rant. Christian padris do the same.

They shove bible in your face and say "Do you believe in this book".
If you say yes, they say "then belive all the stories even false ones like trinity and son of god business".
If you say no, they threaten you with death here or in after life.

Muslim Mullahs are aping Chrisitan padris. They too shove Quran and Sunnar in the face and say
do you belive in it.
If you say no, they kill you
If you say yes, then they force you to agree with false stories.

pathetic padris
and patheticar Mullahs.

Sadly.

p.s. Please quit being cheapster Mullah by saying "do you belive in Quran and Sunnah". You should never ask this question. Only Allah swt knows my beliefs Not you and not some 2-bit mullah. Thank you

I think that eschatology is having a greater impact on peoples minds and there are people who do not like this hence the accusations against it without any critque.

They don't have to believe in it - they just need to know that you believe in it and make a counter strategy.

Leave eschatology to philosophical discussions buddy, defence needs more robust planning.

They plan and plot and so does the Lord God and he is the best of planners and plotters. We just need to be on the right side.

Little Similarities honestly.

I am no expert on any eschatology however I think Islamic and Orthodox Christian eschatology are closer than Islamic and Western Christian eschatologies.

Oh meray bhai,

If a Mulah tullah Ayatullah or a Pope comes to PDF and posts a thread saying "Earth is flat, earth is flatter than the prayer rug",

or sun goes around the earth?

Then what you expect me to say in response?

What specific critique you expect to someone saying earth is flat?

What specific critique you expect to someone saying sun revolves around earth?

Huh?

What do you expect in response to such lies and drama coming from a Mullah?

What?

Post something rational and you will get many thanks. At least one thank from me. I guarantee it.

I have been reading your posts again and it seems to me that you have succumbed to the Anti-Christ's first attack, an epistemological attack. By convincing most of Mankind that the only avenue to knowledge is through rationality and experimentation. There are other ways such as true dreams, revelation etc. I term these "extra-rational" or dare I say it "supra-rational". Together one can reach a whole or totality on a subject.

If you listen to Shiekh Imran Hossein , there is just too many contradictions in his lectures.

1) On one hand, he called Iranians followers of improper religion, thus west would never attack it. And the articles on his website, state, that all Iranians want is to increase Persian influence over the region, with zero interest in Islam. Yet suddenly out of the blue, when Russians intervened in Syria, he claimed that its mentioned that Orthodox Chrisitians would come to support of “Muslims”. Moreover he even said, that conquest of Turkey will take place, and that Ottoman history was “garbage”..yes he used this word…”Ottoman garbage”…with regards to Sultan Fateh’s conquest of Constantinople.

Russia is supporting Iran and Syria (Allawites..really different from normal Shias even). By supporting Russia, and claiming it is supporting true muslims i.e Iran and Allawites (Assad Regime)…he is contradicting himself…when he called Iranians followers of improper version of religion.

2) Calling 600 years of Ottoman Muslim rule as garbage is highly condemnable

3) Now comes the interesting part. There are articles on his site, with praises for professionalism of Pakistan Army, its capability to develop its own weapons and sophisticated defence equipment. Yet at the same breath, he refers to Pak army as part of the Zionist plan. Other than Zionists, Pakistani govt is also occasionally referred to as stooges of US and Saudi Arabia.

So in my view, you people would be wasting your time if you concentrate too much on his analysis of rapidly changing geopolitical situation in Middle East and the world.

If you listen to Shiekh Imran Hossein , there is just too many contradictions in his lectures.

1) On one hand, he called Iranians followers of improper religion, thus west would never attack it. And the articles on his website, state, that all Iranians want is to increase Persian influence over the region, with zero interest in Islam. Yet suddenly out of the blue, when Russians intervened in Syria, he claimed that its mentioned that Orthodox Chrisitians would come to support of “Muslims”. Moreover he even said, that conquest of Turkey will take place, and that Ottoman history was “garbage”..yes he used this word…”Ottoman garbage”…with regards to Sultan Fateh’s conquest of Constantinople.

Russia is supporting Iran and Syria (Allawites..really different from normal Shias even). By supporting Russia, and claiming it is supporting true muslims i.e Iran and Allawites (Assad Regime)…he is contradicting himself…when he called Iranians followers of improper version of religion.

2) Calling 600 years of Ottoman Muslim rule as garbage is highly condemnable

3) Now comes the interesting part. There are articles on his site, with praises for professionalism of Pakistan Army, its capability to develop its own weapons and sophisticated defence equipment. Yet at the same breath, he refers to Pak army as part of the Zionist plan. Other than Zionists, Pakistani govt is also occasionally referred to as stooges of US and Saudi Arabia.

So in my view, you people would be wasting your time if you concentrate too much on his analysis of rapidly changing geopolitical situation in Middle East and the world.

Massive difference between Government and Army.

Massive difference between Government and Army.

Nop sir, he refereed to those in command of Pakistan Army. He also talked about a massive attack on Pakistan in 2011, since NATO was in Afghanistan. Today most ISAF troops have left, yet the "massive attack" never came !!!

So is the End of Days here or not? What is the decision guys? I need to know whether to get a snowplowing contract this year or not. :D

what about namituallah shah prophecy?.

arabs will be killed by plague i do know in hadith, shouldn't Arabs be prepared for like biological weopen race specific
gas mask?
survival prepper?

are they just going to go back to sleep and eat buryani or macdonalds and drive 6 liter car.

Nop sir, he refereed to those in command of Pakistan Army. He also talked about a massive attack on Pakistan in 2011, since NATO was in Afghanistan. Today most ISAF troops have left, yet the "massive attack" never came !!!
The attack (direct one, as they are already attacking Pakistan indirectly via proxy groups)
was meant to come after the Abbottabad affair. But thanks to China NATO backed off.

Sheikh Imran Hosein's latest web interview with Morris.

Back
Top Bottom