What's new

Islamic Eschatology - Strategic importance!

His latest lecture is an ultimate disaster. Many bosnain muslims are pissed off at him and so am i. You better listen to his latest lectures on youtube. I had difference with some things he used to say before but now it seems he went too far

Can we have some videos and discussions of Ghazwa-E-Hind, please. That has to be my favorite Islamic Eschatology topic.

His latest lecture is an ultimate disaster. Many bosnain muslims are pissed off at him and so am i. You better listen to his latest lectures on youtube. I had difference with some things he used to say before but now it seems he went too far

Yes I have listened to these lectures. Lots of people are pissed off at him. Are they pissed off because they do not like what he says because they cannot swllow what he says or is it because they disagree with his methodology of studying the End Times?

If it is the former, they who are pissed may need to cool down and re-evaluate, if the latter please provide the criticism to him and othes for mutual benefit.

Interview with French media organization.

Some very insightful comments regarding the European Union @ 28 mins

Last edited:
can you kindly post link of any new lecture?

@TMA One thing is sure that there will be an alliance between the muslims and the ruum. But there is also authentic hadith regarding the war between the muslims and the ruum at the end time. The program done by dr shahid masood gives a good answer using the hadiths of the Prophet SAW. He says that the Prophet mentioned that there will be an end times alliance of the muslims with ruum against a common enemy but once that enemy will be defeated the ruumis will place a cross at a higher ground and say that cross comes the victorious. A muslim will get up and break the cross and then the ruum will fight the muslims under 80 flags

can you kindly post link of any new lecture?

@TMA One thing is sure that there will be an alliance between the muslims and the ruum. But there is also authentic hadith regarding the war between the muslims and the ruum at the end time. The program done by dr shahid masood gives a good answer using the hadiths of the Prophet SAW. He says that the Prophet mentioned that there will be an end times alliance of the muslims with ruum against a common enemy but once that enemy will be defeated the ruumis will place a cross at a higher ground and say that cross comes the victorious. A muslim will get up and break the cross and then the ruum will fight the muslims under 80 flags

Yes I have heard of this hadith. I would be curious regarding what Shekih Imran Hosein says on this? Hvae you any links to lectures in which he talks about this? I can email him of course but my last email in which he replied to took over a month to come back since he is so busy. (Understandably).

Yes I have heard of this hadith. I would be curious regarding what Shekih Imran Hosein says on this? Hvae you any links to lectures in which he talks about this? I can email him of course but my last email in which he replied to took over a month to come back since he is so busy. (Understandably).
But there are some questions in this theory.Muslims and ruum are expected to fight against zionists and i think it wll be the war in which hazrat esa AS will kill dajjal. After that the war with ruum will occur.Will it be lead by hazrat esa ? After that i think Gog and magog will be sent.After my so much research on this subject i am not able to put the pieces together in the right order.Allah knows best

@TMA can u send me his email address ?

But there are some questions in this theory.Muslims and ruum are expected to fight against zionists and i think it wll be the war in which hazrat esa AS will kill dajjal. After that the war with ruum will occur.Will it be lead by hazrat esa ? After that i think Gog and magog will be sent.After my so much research on this subject i am not able to put the pieces together in the right order.Allah knows best

Sure his email address is inhosein@hotmail.com
Be warned due to being busy it may be an assitant who responds on behalf of him.

You are right, the End Times are like a massive jigsaw puzzle but in 3D. We only know a few of the pieces. However Gog and Magog are already out. It is the last wave of Gog and Magog that will be sent during the time of Hazrat Isa (PBUH).
True Allah knows best.

Watch this video in which he addresses Bosnia.

Basically it boils down to methodology.

It reminds me of Hadees about Sahaba who used to think that Dajal will be unleashed in their time and their was suspicion on one jew. No one was more on true path than Sahaba but their judgement faltered too. In the end it is Allah Who knows best.

It reminds me of Hadees about Sahaba who used to think that Dajal will be unleashed in their time and their was suspicion on one jew. No one was more on true path than Sahaba but their judgement faltered too. In the end it is Allah Who knows best.
I'm pretty sure the Jew was named Ibn Sayyad. One day he suddenly disappeared. But the hadiths did give you information that the dajjal was released in the lifetime of the prophet. Not in our space and time though.

Back
Top Bottom