What's new

Islamabad, the best city I've seen in South Asia-Yoginder Sikand(an Indian)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you dude, I hardly lose debates, otherwise I walk out early if im wrong..

But the sad fact, Bilal changed wiki to have a go at me is dissapointing, he should recieve a infraction for manipulating stats for his own sake.

Thanks bro, for helping me to expose Bilal and now everyone on this site reading this now will know. :tup:

Comeon Bilal, why 2%? No city in the world is 2% umeployment lol

I guess a Delhi Dare Devil always rocks.

Thank you dude, I hardly lose debates, otherwise I walk out early if im wrong..

But the sad fact, Bilal changed wiki to have a go at me is dissapointing, he should recieve a infraction for manipulating stats for his own sake.

Thanks bro, for helping me to expose Bilal and now everyone on this site reading this now will know. :tup:

Comeon Bilal, why 2%? No city in the world is 2% umeployment lol

I don't even know how to edit stuff on wikipedia. Stop falsely accusing me of stuff I haven't done.

It wasn't a Pakistani link my friend, just someone's blog :tup:
Which CANT be changed.

Dont you understand that? The fact what you did was shameful enough to have a dig at me by changing it from 15.70% to a optimisitc 2%. :tdown:

And then post a Pakistan census link to me, to say you were corrent, and then after I found out, your link was invalid.

We know what you were up to.

Here's what I did:

Revision history of Islamabad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's called an 'UNDO EDIT'. If you have any shame left, you'd undo your previous edits as well.

:wave:

I didn't change it, & where has it been specifically mentioned that someone changed that particular thing? You just changed it from 2% to 32%:

This is your IP address detected, & I just found your IP in the revision page of wikipedia as well. Busted!:

Time to ban the troll. What else do you expect from Indians? This is what you've done now:

The labor force of Islamabad is 185,213[48] and the unemployment rate is 32%.

I feel sad for your existence. That's why Indians such as yourself fill up garbage in wikipedia, & love quoting from it like it's the truth. Btw, your 32% link doesn't open either. :tup:

I don't even know how to edit stuff on wikipedia. Stop falsely accusing me of stuff I haven't done.

Liar, I posted that link with 15.70%, and then 2 minutes later, you quoted wiki with 2% unemployment level to laugh and call me a troll.

Dont lie, were not stupid enough.

You also trolled by calling India dirty too.

Fact is we got solid proof, non wiki, it was 15.70%!!!!!!

Never be happy with what an Indian says even if he is saying something good about you or your country. Learn to take a compliment.!!!!

Calm down, no need to troll again.

Fact that it been changed, could of been you, so that you could call me a troll. With a fale Pakistan census link you posted on message 112.

Anyway, glad most people have seen this thread anyway.

Yes, your friend "twoplustwoisfour" been caught redhanded with your IP address: 122.176.248.125 changing the unemployment rate from 2% to 32%. His IP address matches up with the one in the wikipedia revision page, so he's just been busted!!! My IP address is: 155.246.9.27, which is no where to be found on the wikipedia revision page. It's a good thing mods will see this so you get a ban ASAP :tup:

Mods, please ban the Indian troll who's IP address is 122.176.248.125, who changed the unemployment rate in Islamabad to 32%

Yes, you've been caught redhanded with your IP address: 122.176.248.125 changing the unemployment rate from 2% to 32%. Your IP address matches up with the one in the wikipedia revision page, so you've just been busted!!! My IP address is: 155.246.9.27, which is no where to be found on the wikipedia revision page. It's a good thing mods will see this so you get a ban ASAP :tup:

Lol, I never done that, when all through out the thread, I said 15.70%.

It was you who quoted 2% straight after I posted the link. took you around 3 minutes.

My IP address starts with 92 haha

Yaar leave it, you are full of lies, I hate arguing with liars, will make me a liar one day too.

Remember people, guys here like to manupilate stats, so always post non-wiki sources, like an Indian guy did for me. To prove my 15.70% figure I said was indeed the truth.

Lol, I never done that, what all through out the thread, I said 15.70%.

It was you who quoted 2% straight after I posted the link. took you around 3 minutes.

My IP address starts with 92 haha

Yaar leave it, you are full of lies, I hate arguing with liars, will make me a liar one day too.

Read the post # 132 again. I forgot it was twoplustwoisfour who did it, & I accidentally said that to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom