What's new

Islamabad Dharna 2nd November-News, Updates And Discussions

Its kind of funny seeing baboon leagis criticize army when everyone knows that Zia Ul Haq gave political birth to Nawaz :D

Oh and dont malign name of Hafiz Saeed sahab he is a patriotic Pakistani who supports our forces and helps our people by FiF i have listened to his khutbas,i have been to his aid camp in RYK in 2010 and i contribute to FIF very often dont make assumptions

Hafiz Sahab is an anti India patriot of Pakistan
JuDgFiF criticize NS for his meak stance on Kashmir all JuD guys appreciate the repeatation of 90,s policy in Kashmir by post Kiyani establishment
Normally they hate all political parties but they hate Nawaz the most

Most JuD/FiF guys are non political he is just a rotten egg

Will you like to meet a die hard worker of JuD who is Chairman of UC on PML-N ticket. JuD will never go in any controversy especially for wood monkey Cocaine khan b/c JuD will prefer to retain it's identity as non political party.

All the PTIs get some sanity, I here had to travel 13 km extra to get to LCCI in 44 degrees because of these dumbfks blocking roads.... This isn't the right way,
Stand for yourself and take the pain of extra 13km today or else the status quo and their childrens are going to keep you and your generations moving in circle for infinite kms forever.

Will you like to meet a die hard worker of JuD who is Chairman of UC on PML-N ticket. JuD will never go in any controversy especially for wood monkey Cocaine khan b/c JuD will prefer to retain it's identity as non political party.
Nah i would prefer to meet ex mla of Azad Kashmir (wont tell you district) who hates baboon guts and would refuse to support such a Modi slave
Guess whoch party wants to ban JuD and jail HS sahab in Pakistan?
Ding dong its baboon league
I talk to real FiF workers i was reporting activities of FiF for Kashmir in Islamabad fter recent protests in IoK i talk to them most have negative opinions about anti HS baboons who are hell bent on banning FiF in Pakistan on orders of foreign forces

Nah i would prefer to meet ex mla of Azad Kashmir (wont tell you district) who hates baboon guts and would refuse to support such a Modi slave
Guess whoch party wants to ban JuD and jail HS sahab in Pakistan?
Ding dong its baboon league
I talk to real FiF workers i was reporting activities of FiF for Kashmir in Islamabad fter recent protests in IoK i talk to them most have negative opinions about anti HS baboons who are hell bent on banning FiF in Pakistan on orders of foreign forces
Totally concur zibago.

@SBD-3 congratulations man
Thank you for being so obsessed with me. The crackdown somewhat indicates that the Government may have some indication that the umpire is not standing with PTI on this time. Otherwise they would have been allowed to sit in Islamabad without any reaction.

As a citizen of Pak, I love and support my armed forces but i am NOT a hypocrite person. Army has no right to intervene in politics at any level. That is my point and i damn care that whatever people will say to me over here.

Hafiz Saeed is an educated person and i like his views as a religious leader. Perhaps, you don't know that he belongs to Sargodha and my neighboring village. I know him very well.

Yes b|tch they have no right to interfere.

But b|tch the problem is that Nawaz was propped up by the same army. So let's first fuk this elite first :)

Thousands of more innocent people and captains will DIE. Why? Because the NRO propping elite is too busy printing $$$$$

All the PTIs get some sanity, I here had to travel 13 km extra to get to LCCI in 44 degrees because of these dumbfks blocking roads.... This isn't the right way,
TAndors have been closed in my locality who.is responsible?

Thank you for being so obsessed with me. The crackdown somewhat indicates that the Government may have some indication that the umpire is not standing with PTI on this time. Otherwise they would have been allowed to sit in Islamabad without any reaction.
NS nows that he can't get out of panama league and that is why it is do or die situation for PMLN . they would go to any length to save his corruption

sometimes i wonder pakistani policemen have any honor, humanity in them? why they always act like vultures who attack only those who can't defend themselves.

Sir g gareeb log hain, their job is to follow orders unka koi kasoor nai, waday officers nu pakdoo :pakistan:

TAndors have been closed in my locality who.is responsible?

Tavaa istamaal kar loo kuch din sir g, Allah kher karey ga:pakistan:

NS nows that he can't get out of panama league and that is why it is do or die situation for PMLN . they would go to any length to save his corruption
With PTI's legal team lead by this man. I am confident that they will even lose the strongest of cases :D
IMG_20161027_193623.jpg

Back
Top Bottom