What's new

Islamabad Centaurus Pyramid

flameboard

Reaction score
10962776956_8ba135457b.jpg

166713,xcitefun-centaurus-hotel-05.jpg

The three Centaurus towers have been completed but the Pyramid/ triangle is nowhere to be seen. Are there still plans to build it or not? Why the delay?

The three Centaurus towers have been completed but the Pyramid/ triangle is nowhere to be seen. Are there still plans to build it or not? Why the delay?

The height is main concern and 3 towers which are basically flats are not complete still finishing is left and no possession has been given to the Owners of those flat... The 3 towers were supposed to be not more then 25 floors but they are now 34 Floors so according to the pic the main Hotel tower will be 45+ i think CDA is not letting them build it.. But still the reason is unknown to all even i personally asked the same question to the staff of the Centaurus but they didn't answer about that... and yeah there are 2 more buildings opposite to Centaurus which are 30+ are also on hold the machinery is there but no work yet and Even Mall of Islamabad right next to Islamabad Stock Exchange has slow pace of Construction

The Centaurus manager told me that they will definitely build the main tower ie the hotel tower they just have to fix some issues with CDA like electricity. And they are a bit short on funds as the office tower didnt sell fully so as soon as it does they would start construction
Its not abandoned

The Centaurus manager told me that they will definitely build the main tower ie the hotel tower they just have to fix some issues with CDA like electricity. And they are a bit short on funds as the office tower didnt sell fully so as soon as it does they would start construction
Its not abandoned
The height is main concern and 3 towers which are basically flats are not complete still finishing is left and no possession has been given to the Owners of those flat... The 3 towers were supposed to be not more then 25 floors but they are now 34 Floors so according to the pic the main Hotel tower will be 45+ i think CDA is not letting them build it.. But still the reason is unknown to all even i personally asked the same question to the staff of the Centaurus but they didn't answer about that... and yeah there are 2 more buildings opposite to Centaurus which are 30+ are also on hold the machinery is there but no work yet and Even Mall of Islamabad right next to Islamabad Stock Exchange has slow pace of Construction
Thanks for replying guys. I'm glad they still intend on finishing it

Whats the new building gonna host? shop,flats, offices or all of them?

I hope they build it soon. Dont get me wrong, the Centaurus looks nice but it also feels incomplete. The hotel will really make it look awesome.

I just realized the original plan was to have a mostly glass exterior, but there's a lot more concrete visible on the outside that there's supposed to be.

Back
Top Bottom