What's new

ISI's plan to kill Kasab revealed

Even a third class hotel does have this tradition of checking the people at check in. Now one wonders if in India the hotel management is blind to notice militants checking in with heavy bags full of weapons.

Lolzz during marriots suicide blast they did not enter the hotel and blown theirself by strucking the truck at gate.

In Mumbai attack Indian media reported that they enterd the hotel few days ago with weapons and they stayed there for few days.

dude go educate urself on what happened in mumbai first. Then we can have a meaningful discussion.You're arguents seem too dumb to me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mumbai_attacks

it looks like the indians really have killed Kasab after all. first we heard reports, even within the indian media that Kasab is dead. soon after, we hear that those reports were just an ISI conspiracy of disinformation, coming out of the mouths of certain govt. officials. Then we hear that the ISI has hatched a conspiracy to kill Kasab? this is a false flag gone terribly wrong.

To India: End The Charade

February 10, 2009

Just as we had predicted, the Mumbai Police has planted a story in the Indian media today claiming Ajmal Kassab’s life is in danger from Dawood Ibrahim’s gang, allegedly linked to Pakistani Intelligence services.

The Times of India claims, ‘Sources from the intelligence agencies said that underworld don Chhota Shakeel, a close aide of Dawood Ibrahim, has been given a contract to kill Kasab. According to an intelligence sources, the plot came to light on January 29.’

PKKH originally reported ‘Ajmal Kassab’s’ death on January 27th, putting the Indian authorities on the backfoot. The denials came thick and fast. The Times of India even went to the extent of producing an old photograph of Kassab and, bizzarely, claiming to have ‘nailed Pakistan’s lies’.

We also reported, on January 31st:

Despite the denial by Indian authorities, PKKH understands through its sources in Mumbai that the lone gunman arrested in the wake of the Mumbai attacks and identified since as ‘Amir Ajmal Kassab’ has been dead for over two weeks.

The Mumbai Police had originally intended to announce his death this week - in a supposed ’shootout’ at the Arthur road jail - pinning the blame on ‘Pakistan-controlled gangsters’ with links to Dawood Ibrahim.

If Ajmal Kassab is indeed alive, as the Indian authorities continue to try and convince us, why has he not been allowed access to? Bring him in front of the media, let the truth be known.

Related:
Kassab: New Photo, New Questions.
Surprise Surprise: Another ‘Kassab’ No Show
Indian Response to PKKH Report on Kasab’s Death
Ajmal Kassab: Dead

To India: End The Charade Pakistan Ka Khuda Hafiz

Thats a biggest joke!!! :rofl:ISI is the biggest production unit of terrorism. ISI have affiliated these TALIBAN and Mujahiddins as their agents which the world calls TERRORISTS:pakistan:. Infact ISI is the biggest terrorism production unit in the world.:pakistan: Pakistan Zindabad:sniper::pakistan:

like your mom hwo produced an idiot like you

ISI's plan to kill Kasab revealed
ITGO Bureau
New Delhi, February 10, 2009

The Research and Analysis Wing (RA&W) is said to have revealed a conspiracy by Pakistan's intelligence agency ISI to eliminate Ajmal Amir Kasab, the lone surviving terrorist behind the 26/11 strikes, Headlines Today reported.

The RAW is said to have intercepted a telephonic conversation that reveals a plan to kill Kasab, who is currently in the custody of the Mumbai Police Crime Branch.

The intelligence agency has revealed that ISI has sought gangster Chhota Shakeel's help to carry out the task. The intercepts were tracked to Bhuj in Gujarat.
India Today - India's most widely read magazine.

absolute rubbish absolute rubbish

Chota shakeel was a Mumbai don, and i understand still have got influence in mumbai. Well it could be possible..!!!

Chota Shakeel is a mumbai underworld don living right under the noses of RAW and great hindustani intelligence agencies. They have not been able to capture him since times immemorial but they want Pakistan to act. It seems that hindustan doesn't have writ over its own land but want others to act. Shame on you for bringing such arguments, it reveals true worth of hindustan and its law enforcement. What a comic argument by the comic organization called RAW. :lol:

Talk about ISI only when you capture chota shakeel who is in hindustan.....

RAW informers framed innocent men

Till last week Mohammad Altaf was the man accused of plotting to kill Ajmal
Qasab, the only terrorist caught in the Mumbai attack.

He was detained on the 14th and grilled for several days -- after his name figured in a RAW memo.

But, the premier intelligence agency was actually taken for a ride by two of its informers from Kashmir.

One of the informers -- Syed Muzaffar -- has been arrested. The other informer Shahbaz is still at large.

Mohammad Altaf says: "They told me that you have links with Ajmal Qasab and you are involved in Mumbai attacks. I said how. They showed me a letter pad of LeT and also a letter from Ministry of Home Affairs."

The RAW memo sent to all agencies on February 13 read:

"According to the intelligence, Abu Haider contactable on mobile NO 9906786052 has been directed to execute a fidayeen attack in Mumbai to eliminate the lone surviving terrorist of Mumbai terror strikes, Ajmal Kasab. Abu Haider has a group of 5 militants, who recently arrived (Dec 08, Jan 09) at his disposal for the plan."

Altaf, who runs a school in Srinagar, was passed off as a Lashkar-e-Toiba financier in contact with Abu Haider, a Pakistani national and a Lashkar commander.

But Abu Haider was found to be a common villager, Nisar Ahmad Mir from Bandipore. And Altaf's calls and activities revealed a clean record.

Finally, the police started investigating the RAW informers, and Muzaffar confessed.

He had nailed Altaf because he had sacked a teacher, who happened to be his relative.

Mohammad Altaf says: "He was harassing me, threatening me. He was saying that he is working with IB, DGP is his friend and working RR. He was also having a pistol with him. But I was not scared, at last I saw how they settle score with common people.''

The other RAW informer Shahbaz had also named one Akram Yatoo for his Lashkar links. But Yatoo's only crime was that he wanted back the Rs 1.5 lakh. he had loaned Shahbaz.

NDTV.com: RAW informers framed innocent men

Quite embarrasing but surely taking strong action.

And prodigy..!!! Please dont reply like a child, remember your name is prodigy..!!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom