What's new

ISI

Status
Not open for further replies.
The main difference between Jems Bund stuff and real life is, whether it's CIA/MI6 or Somalian intelligence, they all squel once captured, instead of being a hero until some hot double agent frees you.
:omghaha::omghaha: Hot double age
If your preference is pay & perks, than do some business or MBA or something.
Forget about serving the country.
i perfer giving away my dual nationality and would serve Pakistan maybe what u have said is the reason people dont want to stay here

Beta pehle matric to pass kar lo! :P
If u knew any thing about the millitary you wouldnt have said that even if your a moderator i got my self checked up and failed the medical test for flat foot i had a biggggg set back but i got to know before that i can get a cure for my foot if i wouldnt have done this before i wouldnt have been cured as it takes years to get the arch back to place so good luck MR MODERATOR

If u knew any thing about the millitary you wouldnt have said that even if your a moderator i got my self checked up and failed the medical test for flat foot i had a biggggg set back but i got to know before that i can get a cure for my foot if i wouldnt have done this before i wouldnt have been cured as it takes years to get the arch back to place so good luck MR MODERATOR

3c09d14adcdd6626599b630020298af374a0fd836295a829a62c17c45770fd64.jpg

I see you joined the forum on Mar 6...well good luck on your stay here!

OH man someone is on fire,someone call the fire brigade:p:P:p:flame::flame::flame::flame:

how many agent names you can give me except their bosses ?? start a count from the birth of this country till now,when you finish your counting them let me know ?? :D all their bio-data remains secret and whatever they do they don't glorify these unknowns individuals for many reasons, everything remains within the boundary wall of their headquarter..you will never find out their income, it depends on how much you can do for them,if you are important personality in another country and you have access to important persons,secret files then you will become rich within year,it's a tough job and you will be under surveillance i.e 24/7 ,again Income is different for everyone & it depends on your skills,talent,personality...if a foreign country senator or someone in military is offering his services then he will get paid in 10s of Thousands dollar...if you are looking for shinny stuff then you better join CIA :lol:

Guys what is actually the job of the ISI is it something like the james bond stuff (MI6,CIA)
And is the pay scale good?
Thx
James Bond stuff is fantasy, not reality. James Bond and Sherlock Homes movies can be informative but don't take the characters at face value.

Agents are sometimes assigned challenging tasks but they are not one-man armies or something. Even if you have SSG training, you won't achieve much on your own behind enemy lines. Yes, there are some brilliant agents out there but they are human in the end. Don't expect glory and fame; espionage is not about coverage, rather secrecy.

ISI is a decent organization in its own right but it is not resourceful like CIA.

Last edited:
The world isnt like it was before it is cruel and to stay in it you have to be molded into it .
as per your profile you are 14 years old and your are not eligible to take ISSB test. Wait for at least three more years.

Mr.OP instead of molding yourself into whatever , first try to respect people and their opinion ,

You want to be a soldier , discipline is very important for a soldier .

and i wish you fulfill your wish

If your preference is pay & perks, than do some business or MBA or something.
Forget about serving the country.
I think you're not monetizing the benefits of army's services. The pay is very attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom