What's new

ISI success against CIA Secret War by Zaheerul Hassan

Back to topic. Long may ISI put Mirch into Indians. Long may they burn

We love ISI and we love the fact Indians hate ISI

Long live ISI:pakistan:

Well india should also be given credit for the strength of ISI.

If indians never meddled in Pakistan (especially in East Pakistan in early 1970's), then ISI and Pakistan military would've never been this advanced as its now.

I think 1971 was a wake up call for the Pakistan military and the Pakistan intelligence agency.

u didn't get my point, Davis was captured after he killed two policemen, had he not done so, he wouldn't have been arrested, moreover, when pakistan knew that the guy in custody was a spy, what was the need of making his custody public, spies are caught everywhere and no one comes to know about it, so it was the failure of ISI......

OBL raid was definitely ISI failure as they couldn't find him out sitting so deep inside pakistan......

i don't about which senate hearing u are talking about kindly elaborate......
OBL raid was a military failure not that of the ISI, they didn't detect the US helo's sneaking in...and OBL being in Abbottabad or not is highly controversial n debatable, if youre gonna blindly believe everything CNN churns out then that shows how gulible you're intellect is...

The fact that the ISI agents had been tailing Davis n other CIA agents all along is self-evident that they were up to the task...Blowing cover in the media of a secret agent is a success of ISI and failure of CIA....Davis got compromised n thats a huge blow n failure of the CIA, why do u think Obama had to lie for?

For those who thinks ISI fails in this thing or that thing in the media, when people use bad words for the ISI.
I must say to them the words of Hazrat Ali ' jab mera dushman meri tareef kare to mai pareshan hojata hoon'.
So people i would be more happy if CIA/Pentagon/Home department says bad about ISI.

Back to topic. Long may ISI put Mirch into Indians. Long may they burn

We love ISI and we love the fact Indians hate ISI

Long live ISI:pakistan:

You can claim that the ISI is more successful in all the operation

When you take the operation if i include mumbai attack you will not accept

So i would like to bring the operation against the indian army in kashmir

Have they been successful in liberating kashmir from india for the past 64 years

The more western and indian media demonizes ISI, the more we love it, because we know that this demonization is directly proportional to the butt-kicking their intelligence agencies get from ISI.

But-kicking CIA bombed and killed your innocent civilians for past 2 years what have ISI done to stop that

If it had not been the killing of 24 Soliders you guys will still face the bombing from CIA with ISI not knowing how to stop that

But-kicking CIA bombed and killed your innocent civilians for past 2 years what have ISI done to stop that

If it had not been the killing of 24 Soliders you guys will still face the bombing from CIA with ISI not knowing how to stop that
Let's not forget that the latter may have been a plot by the army to drive NATO out of PAK :undecided:

:lol:

Have you not been following the fortunes of CIA/RAW sponsored TTP over the last year or so? Where they've gone? How many pieces they've dissolved into? How much areas they control?

:lol:

Have you not been following the fortunes of CIA/RAW sponsored TTP over the last year or so? Where they've gone? How many pieces they've dissolved into? How much areas they control?

Hey i am happy that the Taliban is defeated what i am trying to say is if you pakistani's are So proud of ISI why they couldnt stop
the bombing of CIA

You can claim that the ISI is more successful in all the operation

When you take the operation if i include mumbai attack you will not accept

So i would like to bring the operation against the indian army in kashmir

Have they been successful in liberating kashmir from india for the past 64 years

You are going off topic mate. that's why earlier posts are deleted. I suggest you go to Kashmir threads to get discuss why India have claimed part of Kashmir held by Pakistan but been unable to take it back off Pakistan because of ISI and PA

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

Our govt was involved with WOT the drone attacks wrongly or rightly were approved by our govt. When PA and ISI said stop enough vacate Shamsi the Americans stopped. That should tell you enough

Hey i am happy that the Taliban is defeated what i am trying to say is if you pakistani's are So proud of ISI why they couldnt stop
the bombing of CIA

they stopped when they were told to stop. Can I ask you Indians what is it that hurts you so much. Is it the success of our ISI against India?

Back to thread ISI have done a great job whenever they have been called to action. ask Indians. Their hatred for ISI speaks volumes for how good ISI.

and this is the soul organization responsible for taking Pakistan into turmoils. Though it is one of the best!
Kashmir tuned out to be very costly for Pakistan.

If no action is taken against this zaheeul guy by the authorities, then we can safely assume its either poppycock or mere ''agencies'' propaganda directed at the pakistani people.

LOL @ intelligentsia

they stopped when they were told to stop. Can I ask you Indians what is it that hurts you so much. Is it the success of our ISI against India?

Back to thread ISI have done a great job whenever they have been called to action. ask Indians. Their hatred for ISI speaks volumes for how good ISI.

now u are asking why i hate ISI, if i say I hate ISI cos they support terrorism in india, my post will be deleted saying that I have no evidence.....so this means u are guys actually asking me evidence to show me why I hate ISI, get the irony??? i

Good article, although I was already privy to these details.

Back
Top Bottom