What's new

ISI success against CIA Secret War by Zaheerul Hassan

i

Obama said it, thats Ok, but OBL killing served US interests, not pakistani, and as far as I know, ISI is under pakistani government.....it did not serve any pakistani interest in that whole operation, hence, again, failure......

i don't accept your assertion. Pakistan was fighting WOT along with Americans and supplied information that lead to Osamas demise.

The way that Americans did it shows ulterior motives and Pakistan was stabbed in back by a supposed ally for Americans geo strategic interest in which they wish to malign the great ISI and reduce PA's influence in Pakistan

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

u very conveniently decided not to include my last statement....makes it clear u are running out of arguments....

Dont think so

OBL killing was a great victory for US .....

Stop going around in circles. You are getting a bit dizzy. We were partners in WOT it was ISI information that led to Osamas demise Obama said it publicly.

And you are being less than truthful in that you state you have not accused ISI of terrorism.

OBL killing was a great victory for US ....

You dont get it - you previously said that ISI was supporting terrorism - your post got deleted. Sadly for you i have quoted the post that was deleted where you stated this. Now you are saying "i am not saying ISI is linked with terrorism" - you are now not only confirming you are trolling - you are now confirming to all on PDF that you are also a liar.
ISI has done a fantastic job for Pakistan - and i salute the organistation to the core.

exactly "I am not saying ISI is linked with terrorism"......see the "not".........don't u understand what it means?????? where did i say ISI supports terrorism?????/ how can u guys be so idiotic..???

You are a liar, The posts where you made this unfounded allegation has been deleted. In any event we love the fact that people like you dislike and hate our ISI.

Long Live Pakistan Long live PA and Long live ISI. :pakistan:

exactly "I am not saying ISI is linked with terrorism"......see the "not".........don't u understand what it means?????? where did i say ISI supports terrorism?????/ how can u guys be so idiotic..???

Look at post 41 - i am quoting you where you state that "you hate ISI coz they support terrorism". Now stop trying to look extra dumb - you said ISI support terrorism and i quoted you on it.Now you are denying . Another hint to suggest your extreme ignorism is look at the reason why your post was deleted - ANTIBODY even put on it "ISI does not support terrorism" -thats why your post got deleted. Stop the troll and stop trying to look extra daft.
ISI are unique and gifted in their methods and will not let the nation down. Period

oh that???? we indians believe ISI supports terrorism and we hate them for that, i am sure hating doesn't require any evidence that u were asking.....i wasn't using it as an argument....in all my arguments i have only focused on failures of ISI.....

Thanks for realizing you have confimed you are a liar. Point proved. I dont wish to respond to your trolling and now will await the mods to take action.
ISI have never been involved in supporting terrorism - they have done our country proud. Long live ISI

finally the troll departs.....

ISI have served their nation fantastically. They have kept the enemy at bay and the enemy hates the way they operate. The reason is becausse they are supremely gifted at what they do . Long live ISI - the saving grace of Pakistan! :pakistan:

BTW - you call me a troll but your posts keep getting deleted - that makes you the troll - id say dumb troll! :no:

yeah yeah ISI is best.....PA is best, everything is best.....still pakistanis lost 35000 lives due to terrorism since 2008 and it appears consistently in the list of top 10 failed nations.....ur everything is best, be happy.......

If you had any brain cells,not a full brain..You would have realized that Media had been consistently lying about Pakistan...
By your own admission Pakistan is the top ten Failed state..But hey..Pakistan is still there,up and running..There are no street riots everyday like there are in REAL failed states such as Somalia...No people being Crushed under the tanks and then Buried in Mass graved like it happened in Rwanda and doesn't seem to go anywhere...
So whoever says Pakistan is failed..Is a lier..

@aRcane!!! I will say, let Pakistan fail first then show some excitement!! The failed state predictions has been out there against Pakistan for the last 15 years!!! And it gives hope to anti Pakistan elements like you, that Pakistan will fail one day!!! Good luck with your hatred !!

@aRcane!!! I will say, let Pakistan fail first then show some excitement!! The failed state predictions has been out there against Pakistan for the last 15 years!!! And it gives hope to anti Pakistan elements like you, that Pakistan will fail one day!!! Good luck with your hatred !!

Actually the Failed state slogan has been chanted by our neighbors since 14th of August 1947...and 60 odd years on..they still beleive they are right..
Naivety cant be any bigger.

---------- Post added at 04:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

so i am supposed to take ur opinion before UN?????
You don't need to take anyones opinion...Look for yourself..Pakistan is still there..and we are not Dying of hunger as they do in Africa..Mostly due to failed state who has no roads and infrastructure to move food around and to store it..Pakistan has all that and more..
So your perception of failed state is flawed to begin with...

my posts get deleted cos the mods are pakistani

:tup: well done for stating the obvious and exposing our secret. its a Pakistani defence forum after all
maybe you should try to work for R.A.W

but let me clarify that your posts are not deleted because of our nationality its because they are off-topic

And please keep your Troll fatwas with you. it wont do any good

What about Major Iqbal,
the one whom DAVID HEADLEY identified as the ISI officer who funded his surveillance trips to India.

Do u realy think ISI will do that wit label on there shoulders saying ISI ??? Brother think ......

What ISI can do is put there agents as terrorists and those agents could do whatever u saying ISI did. Same as Raymond Davis was doing his work with CIA cap on his head :) but it was covert operation.... I hope u understand my point. The only reason we get this news so pak ind keep fighting and other make profit from it.

Back to topic. Long may ISI put Mirch into Indians. Long may they burn

We love ISI and we love the fact Indians hate ISI

Long live ISI:pakistan:

Back to topic. Long may ISI put Mirch into Indians. Long may they burn

We love ISI and we love the fact Indians hate ISI

Long live ISI:pakistan:

The more they are hated - the more successful they are! I want them to be really really hated. That means ISI are doing an INCREDIBLE job. Yes indeed - I SALUTE YOU BOYS.Keep the flag flying high!

Back
Top Bottom