What's new

Is this forum a Psy ops by raw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asif Afridi

New Recruit

Reaction score
I have notice that folks who love Pakistan and defend Pakistan selflessly hardly stay on this forum for few day (i might get banned after this thread which will show that i have angered some raw operative in Netherlands) but there is a influx of indians who will malign Pakistan for everything but never gets ban.

So the question is "Is this forum which carries Defence Pakistan title, is it a psy operation run by RAW to spread misinformation or bring morale of Pakistanis down while showing glorious pictures of Pakistani soldiers" but discussing how great india is but as soon as you mention Kashmir or Gujrat you are warned?

Is there a copy right issue if you use defence Pakistan name but uses that promote indian interest, can we sue?

Adios!!:toast_sign::pakistan:

I agree ban those slumdogs.

poor quality post ,it has become a trend for u guys calling indians as slumdogs.i am purely dissapointed by the pakistani members.it is an insult to a great nation ,have u ever witnessed us doing a similar kind of a thing.it shows ur ugly,incorigible attitude.

So the question is "Is this forum which carries Defence Pakistan title, is it a psy operation run by RAW to spread misinformation or bring morale of Pakistanis down while showing glorious pictures of Pakistani soldiers" but discussing how great india is but as soon as you mention Kashmir or Gujrat you are warned?

:lol:
Next thing we know is the servers are in Tel Aviv :lol: maybe a mod would like to comment on that :tongue:

Seriously man; tho i do believe in conspiracy theories; this one is waaaaaaay out of the line :rofl:

I have notice that folks who love Pakistan and defend Pakistan selflessly hardly stay on this forum for few day (i might get banned after this thread which will show that i have angered some raw operative in Netherlands) but there is a influx of indians who will malign Pakistan for everything but never gets ban.

Is there a copy right issue if you use defence Pakistan name but uses that promote indian interest, can we sue?

Adios!!:toast_sign::pakistan:

Waht did you say to earn a warnign? Review your comments and put yourself in a moderators shoe and keep in mind that he/she is required to be a non-bias person.

I have raised both Gujrat and Kashmir isssues and I have never been warned

Hello,

The forum is open to everyone. Bringing old stuff of Kashmir, Gujrat, Bangladesh, etc.. is nothing but a tactic to avoid serious discussions. We donot welcome any members who target specific nationalities to score points. The forum is to be used effectively and correctly. If there are posts violating the forum rules you must report (if you dont know, ask a moderator).

Moderation currently may be ineffective as most of the staff is on vacation (including me). Your concerns and violated posts however will be dealt accordingly.

Oh by the way, you should leave the forum ASAP because you sound like an idiot who believes in messed up conspiracy theories. :lol:

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom