What's new

Is the US’s complete support for Israel in the best interest of the US?

USA can't keep Israel away as large pool of voters in USA belongs to jew community. Israel on its own can beat all Islamic countries as Israel has done in Past 6 day Arab war. But US will always support them. .

What's your claim based on? If you have realized, there are Muslims besides Arabs.

Turkey alone is much superior to Israel in millitary firepower:
Global Firepower - 2012 World Military Strength Ranking

Global rank:
Turkey #6
Israel #10

Here is something you can read: (from wiki)
"...As of 2009, over 1.6 billion or about 23% of the world population are Muslims.[1] Of these, around 62% live in Asia-Pacific,[2]
20% in the Middle East-North Africa,[3] 15% in Sub-Saharan Africa,[4] around 3% in Europe[5] and 0.3% in the Americas.[6][7][8][9]..."

Conclusion: Arabs are less than 20% of the Muslim world.

Silly rating where Turkey is stronger than France and Germany :lol:

Silly? That's the way it is, for some people simple logic becomes silly due to their lack of brainpower.
You can compare the countries, and it will compare the most significant millitary informations of the two countries. Try it by yourself.

Let's compare Turkey and Israel since you are asking for it, and telling me the site is not trustworthy.

Some millitary information, comparing Turkey and Israel.

Turkey Israel

Total Population 78,785,548 7,473,052
Military Manpower Available 41,637,773 3,511,190
Fit for Military Service 35,005,326 2,963,642
Reaching Military Age Yearly 1,370,407 121,722
Active Military Personnel 612,900 187,000
Active Military Reserves 429,000 565,000
Total Aircraft 1,940 1,964
Total Land-Based Weapons 69,774 12,552
Total Naval Units 265 64
Towed Artillery 1,838 550
Merchant Marine Strength 645 10
Major Ports and Terminals 8 4
Aircraft Carriers 0 0
Destroyers 0 0
Frigates 19 0
Submarines 16 3
Patrol Coastal Craft 108 42
Mine Warfare Craft 20 0
Amphibious Operations Craft 55 0
Defense Budget / Expenditure $25,000,000,000 $16,000,000,000
Foreign Reserves $78,000,000,000 $66,980,000,000
Purchasing Power $960,500,000,000 $219,400,000,000
Oil Production 52,980 bbl 3,806 bbl
Oil Consumption 579,500 bbl 231,000 bbl
Proven Oil Reserves 262,200,000 bbl 1,940,000 bbl
Total Labor Force 24,730,000 3,080,000
Roadway Coverage 352,046 km 18,290 km
Railway Coverage 8,691 km 975 km
Waterway Coverage 1,200 km 0 km
Coastline Coverage 7,200 km 273 km
Major Serviceable Airports 99 48
Square Land Area 783,562 km 20,770 km

It is easily in vision that Turkey is around 10 or more times superior to Israel in many significant millitary power. Comparing Turkey with Israel is as comparing USA with Iraq.

Let's compare Turkey and Israel since you are asking for it, and telling me the site is not trustworthy.

Some millitary information, comparing Turkey and Israel.

It is easily in vision that Turkey is around 10 or more times superior to Israel in many significant millitary power. Comparing Turkey with Israel is as comparing USA with Iraq.
Israel has stronger army and stronger air force. In addition Israel has nukes and satellites.

Israel has stronger army and stronger air force. In addition Israel has nukes and satellites.

Stronger army? is this meant to be some sort of a joke? :lol:

Air Force, you are probably right here, Israeli air force is very strong and they might have more advanced satellite integrated system, but Turkey's Air Force is not to be underestimated either, since they also have the strongest blocks of F-16, and have projects in the near future.

Nukes? This is global firepower, nothing to do with nukes. No country would use nuke, since it would start a third world war. And plus, Turkey is among NATO nuclear weapons sharing states, with Germany, Netherlands and Italy. So your argument here is invalid.

There is no way you can compare Israel with Turkey in millitary. Just forget all your wet dreams about it, and be realistic.

Stronger army? is this meant to be some sort of a joke? :lol:
Israel has 12 armored divisions with Merkava tanks (including active protection systems), tanks have C4I systems, all units have large number of UAVs, 3rd generation ATGMs, including 25 km Tamuz, Apache helicopters, including Longbow. Rich experience in tank battles. Turkish army lacks al this.

+ 6 spy satellilites flying right now over you.

Nukes? This is global firepower, nothing to do with nukes.
Nukes give deterence.

Israel has 12 armored divisions with Merkava tanks (including active protection systems), tanks have C4I systems, all units have large number of UAVs, 3rd generation ATGMs, including 25 km Tamuz, Apache helicopters, including Longbow. Rich experience in tank battles. Turkish army lacks al this.

Nukes give deterence.

I don't think the Altay tank is lacking behind.
And note this *Total Land-Based Weapons (Turkey)69,774 (Israel)12,552

Nukes is irrelevant in this topic. And as mentioned Turkey also have them. Don't know why you keep bringing it up.

Turkish spy satellites are also flying over you, what's your point?

Till china,pakistan,iran,russia,india and remote control president of kabul karzai dont get rid of usa in afghanistan no stability in pakistan and surrounding countries like mess going on every where in arab countries usa intrests specially in BALOCHISTAN and KPK very much dangerous stop loving dollars all politicians gernals beurocrates save pakistan pay taxes utilise it properly on broken roads all over education research every thing to rebuilding of infrastructure stop corruption stop target killing bomb blasts suicide blasts and finish arms guns factories rdx bomb material in tribal areas and give them jobs stop drones permanently stop nato by road air supply respect the precious blood of only who died defenders of country get rid of ppp -pml n -pml q-mqm-anp-jui and their leading most corrupt fake degree holders nro leaders and this party not far that pakistan will progress fast so any one sincere go a head doing their best accordingly.

I think Israeli is safe country to U.S.A. No chance of Israeli threat in future. I believe U.S.A should not come in Palestine issue as this is their personal issue between Israel and some arabs. There is also no unity between Hamas and other groups. For the interest of civilians in Palestine, Arab and all other countries should accept Israeli state otherwise civilians in Palestine will continue to turn themself into militants and they will continue to suffer in large.

i think i read that israiel will be finish till 2022, 1 of the x dipomat said that,what my teacher says

thier will will be missile war instead of gorela may its start 3rd world war,bcz gulf, usa and maNY OTHER will be in danger.

Nukes give deterence.

if iran just block thier lackway going to deep sea may put israiel and thier masters on knees,:devil:

iran just have to sink thier 2,3,ships in lacks.

There is another problem.Israel is a nuclear power,u don't want to put it into a desperate situation.Especially with its last resort 'the samson option' named after the biblical figure samson who brought down the whole temple on his heads killing himself and his phillistine captors.Basically if faced with extinction,israel will take evrybody from europe to the whole middle east down with it.Some say This was used as blackmail in 1973 to force usa to airlift supplies during the early phase.
Samson Option - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom