• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lyns

New Recruit

Reaction score
I think the military did help United States and the IMF to overthrow Imran Khan.

Please do not delete this thread mod. We must be able to withstand critical questions in order to develop our country.

Didn’t vote, the military is not entirely corrupt, just a few bad apples sat right at the top currently.
Then everyone should be out in the street in protest

may be not the lower ranks and but what can the lower ones do... they will have their orders! Obey or court martialed!

They are useless army

only good at songs and dramas

Some elements in military are. Some are sons of the soil, while some are sons of heera mandi.

Reactions: Riz
I think the military did help United States and the IMF to overthrow Imran Khan.

Please do not delete this thread mod. We must be able to withstand critical questions in order to develop our country.
A Hybride Coup in which Judiciary and Military both executed their role beyond the boundaries of Constitution set for them.

Last edited:
Well some of them must definitely be be corrupt.

I only know one person in Army he is at Colonel level, his three sons are studying in USA (Carnegie Mellon), knowing this family inside out, he comes from a very very humble background barely able to make the ends meet, his father lived entire life on rent, had no significant assets, property etc.

Now someone explain me how a Colonel in the army with all the possible perks and privledges can afford to send his children to one of the most expensive private university on the planet.

The only answer I know is either he is "obliged, compromised or corrupt"

What do you think DHA is lol.
Army is a business dude, the earlier you get to terms with it, the better.

Nope the military had no role in this …

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom