What's new

Is T-99A2 the Al Haider of Pakistan ??????

Oplots have soft kill APS which may get countered. Need hard kill ones.

Sent from my HTC One X9 dual sim using Defence.pk mobile app
What are our options here?
Again i see Turkey which may be of some assistance and probably a JV with Ukraine. It seems like Chinese might not be part of our future tank program. Lets see!

What are our options here?
Again i see Turkey which may be of some assistance and probably a JV with Ukraine. It seems like Chinese might not be part of our future tank program. Lets see!
We need to engage all 3 to get the best and keep our options open. Do business with all. Turks are making excellent products and in future they will improve further. And we know how china is progressing.

We need to engage all 3 to get the best and keep our options open. Do business with all. Turks are making excellent products and in future they will improve further. And we know how china is progressing.

Changes can be made in OPLOT according to our needs as for Turkish Tank is way to heavy but we can have something similar to South Korean K2 Black Panther

Changes can be made in OPLOT according to our needs as for Turkish Tank is way to heavy but we can have something similar to South Korean K2 Black Panther
K2 and Atlay are almost identical in weight and capabilities. The heavy tanks can be used in Punjab lands. It is much better for Pak to further develop AK-1 to AK-2 standard by including best tech from Atlay.

Heard US is making a Tank called "F16-Abraham scaled down 50%" , just to sell it to Pakistan, initially it will only fire at 50% of its max range.

Will sell with supply of 99 Shells and 1 demo shell for practice

Comes with provision that it will stop running automaticlly the moment the weapon is pointing towards India

Last edited:
Heard US is making a Tank called "F16-Abraham scaled down 50%" , just to sell it to Pakistan, initially it will only fire at 50% of its max range.

Will sell with supply of 99 Shells and 1 demo shell for practice

Comes with provision that it will stop running automaticlly the moment the weapon is pointing towards India

I bet pakistani generals.... would love that type of equipment ..... as it will ensure there after retirement jobs .... you know ...:p:

Most probably Pakistan will go for Chinese Tanks with a small batch of Ukrainian Tank
Because Pakistan has a big arsenal and al khalid and zarar numbers are low against there indian counter part who ordered more t90
actually if one analyzes pakistan's procurements and doctrine we would realize that alkhalids and zarrars are more than enough as Pakistan's armored warfare is more of defensive that is why they are procuring huge numbers of different types of gunships

@Darth Vader with all due respect i do apologize i did not see it was old thread
kindly ignore my post

This is what @Horus told me. I asked him again and again that is he talking about VT4 he said no T-99 A2. According to him VT4 was tested before it failed than T-99 A2 came and was tested and it also didn't passed tests. So I also has no opinion yet
Hazrat, horus bhai ko kahen ka nhn choren ge app...

actually if one analyzes pakistan's procurements and doctrine we would realize that alkhalids and zarrars are more than enough as Pakistan's armored warfare is more of defensive that is why they are procuring huge numbers of different types of gunships

@Darth Vader with all due respect i do apologize i did not see it was old thread
kindly ignore my post
No Problem But Still Pakistan Needs Modern Tank , As Most of the Current Indian Tank Fleet will be Deployed Against Pakistan as Indian Cant Deploy Heavy Tanks Against China in Big Numbers because of the Location

Now T80 ud , And Al Khalid will be the Spear head , Will Al Zarrar maybe a good Upgrade but it wont stand against Modern Tanks of Indian Army , Pakistan Need Atleast 1000 to 1500 Modern Tanks Because you need to Counter indian forces too while Keeping your offensive Force in action because that will stop indian offence and they will deploy more forces to counter Pakistani offensive which will Take pressure off from Pakistani Defending forces

No Problem But Still Pakistan Needs Modern Tank , As Most of the Current Indian Tank Fleet will be Deployed Against Pakistan as Indian Cant Deploy Heavy Tanks Against China in Big Numbers because of the Location

Now T80 ud , And Al Khalid will be the Spear head , Will Al Zarrar maybe a good Upgrade but it wont stand against Modern Tanks of Indian Army , Pakistan Need Atleast 1000 to 1500 Modern Tanks Because you need to Counter indian forces too while Keeping your offensive Force in action because that will stop indian offence and they will deploy more forces to counter Pakistani offensive which will Take pressure off from Pakistani Defending forces
we actually need tanks for offense as defense is expected to be handled by gunships
as you said we do need a modern mbt
but the fact is alkhalid was actually adopted only to integrate it with western weaponry on a chinese design
what i analyze through Pakistan army's curiose inspection of different tanks is that alhaider will most likely be based on alkhalid but modernized in all aspects and the oplots pakistan is interested in are actually replacements for alzarrars ....... they really are not good enough anymore

Another round of fake news. Thailand is very unhappy abt the performance of OPLOT M tank and they decide to buy Chinese VT-4. PA is still in negotiation for VT-4 but it is the price that is bottleneck. It is more expensive than OPLOT M and Russian T-90.

Man, how old are you?

lets not forget the Role ATGM's ... and Armed drones and copters, this is where PA is massively investing , we need more Advance ATGM systems on APC's and in good numbers, we have to get our hands CH-5 Armed drones and if the T-129 assembly news in Pakistan is true than, Indian Armored columns will not have a walk in park through Pakistan's line of defense . we might see AK-2 in around 2017-2018 .. but if i am not wrong PA has already close to sign the Oplot-M deal with Ukraine ... with 100-200 in Service we can upgrade our T-80UD's to Oplot-M standards , which is huge punch , and our AK-1 already surpass T-90 on paper .. I think we have to be careful in where we invest for long term planning .

Something like this ATGM's will kick A$$

Attachments

• Untitled11.jpg
    Untitled11.jpg
    376 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
lets not forget the Role ATGM's ... and Armed drones and copters, this is where PA is massively investing , we need more Advance ATGM systems on APC's and in good numbers, we have to get our hands CH-5 Armed drones and if the T-129 assembly news in Pakistan is true than, Indian Armored columns will not have a walk in park through Pakistan's line of defense . we might see AK-2 in around 2017-2018 .. but if i am not wrong PA has already close to sign the Oplot-M deal with Ukraine ... with 100-200 in Service we can upgrade our T-80UD's to Oplot-M standards , which is huge punch , and our AK-1 already surpass T-90 on paper .. I think we have to be careful in where we invest for long term planning .

Something like this ATGM's will kick A$$
Pakisan Needs Modern ATGM
And than they could Use something Like this
Wisile AWC
because they are small , fast , and could do number of roles and could be a big headache for Enemy

After recent exercises in Europe AUSTRIAN LEOPARD 2 A4 Won against ukranian oplot American Abram French leclarec

I think Pak should invest in Turkish ALTAY tank a direct copy of leopard and technological marvel with great protection

We already had ukranian and Chinese tanks need to go one step ahead

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom