What's new

Is T-99A2 the Al Haider of Pakistan ??????

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well I have a group on Facebook about defense matters also. In which few of our forum guys are also members. Well in that group one friend who also have lot of relatives in Army has said that in Army there are rumors going around of a Chinese Tank getting selected. But he has no idea which Tank it is. So I am taking a guess as VT 4 failed the tests it would and should be T-99A2.

Type_99_4.jpg

T-99 A2

Lol, you cant wait, can u ? :-)

T-99A2 is a great tank. If PA incorporates some characteristics of T-14 into it, the result would be awesone.
Pakistan is off course not going to buy the exact same thing which China uses changes will be made and I think most changes will come from Turkey and some from Europe. I have no clue if we would stick to Chinese engine or not although if the Tank is T-99 A2 than this Tank uses 1500 HP engine.

@Dazzler @DESERT FIGHTER @Army research @AsianUnion @TankMan

Well I have a group on Facebook about defense matters also. In which few of our forum guys are also members. Well in that group one friend who also have lot of relatives in Army has said that in Army there are rumors going around of a Chinese Tank getting selected. But he has no idea which Tank it is. So I am taking a guess as VT 4 failed the tests it would and should be T-99A2.

Type_99_4.jpg

T-99 A2
Sir can I join that group ? :wave:

Pakistan is off course not going to buy the exact same thing which China uses changes will be made and I think most changes will come from Turkey and some from Europe. I have no clue if we would stick to Chinese engine or not although if the Tank is T-99 A2 than this Tank uses 1500 HP engine.

@Dazzler @DESERT FIGHTER @Army research @AsianUnion @TankMan

Ukrainian engines have been great so far.

Type_99_4.jpg

T-99 A2
I have one question
Most of details are not shared until deal has been done

Whats what with my uncle and his uncle in army and hes saying that
People if its a open tender even then they are not suppose give all the details to random strangers or there family members its part of job
I have close relatives in Armed forces too but they dont go on brag hey we doing this

If someone is doing most probably hes trying to score some brownie points
Or just giving falso info so people can back off

Most probably Pakistan will go for Chinese Tanks with a small batch of Ukrainian Tank
Because Pakistan has a big arsenal and al khalid and zarar numbers are low against there indian counter part who ordered more t90

Type_99_4.jpg

T-99 A2
This is the T-99 A2

jj.jpg
21119732871_0c6a8a5abc_o.jpg
20908938392_3d6a92ffeb_h.jpg

20926031141_90ffe493ce_k.jpg
20730725008_834b86c3a9_o.jpg
20730638050_9774661ac7_k.jpg

I have one question
Most of details are not shared until deal has been done

Whats what with my uncle and his uncle in army and hes saying that
People if its a open tender even then they are not suppose give all the details to random strangers or there family members its part of job
I have close relatives in Armed forces too but they dont go on brag hey we doing this

If someone is doing most probably hes trying to score some brownie points
Or just giving falso info so people can back off

Most probably Pakistan will go for Chinese Tanks with a small batch of Ukrainian Tank
Because Pakistan has a big arsenal and al khalid and zarar numbers are low against there indian counter part who ordered more t90
Social media isnt reliable...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom