What's new

Is T-99A2 the Al Haider of Pakistan ??????

For sure it's a great tank but T-99 wasn't in Pakistan for Test phase right??

2032530806829536042.jpg

After VT 4 failed there were reports that Pakistan may test T-99 A2

Well I think the news is true than but some one with good contacts in Army should confirm it.

Chacha ji... if the army doesnt want to unveil stuff nobody should... defintly not ullo ka phattas on social media...
Sir friend also told there are rumors going on in Army for past few days that a Chinese Tank has been selected. He also didn't took the name. My only fear is that this doesn't turn out to be VT4

Your father is also in Army have you heard anything.
Come to think of it, i have course mates in army apart from family in army.
why bother friends and family for such issues when i can enjoy quality time with them otherwise. Why put any one's career at risk.

Why spread secrets of acquisition and other confidential info online. My heart doesn't agree to it.

@Sarge u on the "secret" group?
Nai bhai...i am very contended where i am :-)

@Sarge u on the "secret" group?
Secret group? o_O

Offense not intended, but why people Ruin the snap of real thing by standing right in front of it? :angry:
Well I have a group on Facebook about defense matters also. In which few of our forum guys are also members. Well in that group one friend who also have lot of relatives in Army has said that in Army there are rumors going around of a Chinese Tank getting selected. But he has no idea which Tank it is. So I am taking a guess as VT 4 failed the tests it would and should be T-99A2.

Type_99_4.jpg

T-99 A2
Shurli chor di dobara ...... ?

PA incorporates some characteristics of T-14 into it, the result would be awesone.
Like what? Both tanks are very different.

Back
Top Bottom