What's new

Is Saudi Arabia the next big heritage tourism destination?

Arabs and our glorious ancestors founded the oldest and most influential civilizations on the planet, some of the largest and most influential empires of all-time and the largest and most influential in the Muslim world. The average IQ of Arabs is higher than Pakistanis. Literacy rates are also higher.

All related to shrines and tombs.

I asked you what ancient heritage that was destroyed in KSA. Either you are too dumb to understand this simple question or you don't know what to answer.

The only dog I can see here is the one on your avatar. Now go worship some shrine or stone or whatever. Don't care. Just don't pollute this thread with nonsense.

Yes, I consider tombs of dead people to be useless. I don't visit tombs.

You don't need to tell me about Arab history. But arabs today are not the great arabs of the past. Today Arabs are only a shadow

As for education.... Lol, belive it or not but I educate mostly Arabs and they are basically incapable of learning. They mostly buy their education. Every qatari, for example, has a dictorate...yet there are only 2 practicing qatari doctors in the entire country..... Again, out of 300,000 qataris (many with doctorates) only 2 of them are competent enough to practice. It's essentially the same for the rest of the persian gulf.

Look, it's clear you are racist against Pakistanis, and it's our failure that we let Arabs like you get away with it, but at the end of the day we face down a nation 6x bigger than us and we don't flinch.

While you cower to 5 million Jews and lose to yemen.

what are you even talking about ?

if it shuts you up then ok, its quiet clear i stood on a nerve.

i think it best you do call on someone more reserved, your quiet agitated at the moment.

Makkah and Madinah lare located in KSA thus your logic is irrelevant. Vast majority of visitors to KSA, including tourists, are not religious tourists. KSA has more to offer than most countries in the world as well which this thread clearly showcases and the one I linked to.

I just want him to see how dumb my opponents in this thread are. Nothing more and nothing less. Already picked your ignorant nonsense apart.

You don't need to tell me about Arab history. But arabs today are not the great arabs of the past. Today Arabs are only a shadow

As for education.... Lol, belive it or not but I educate mostly Arabs and they are basically incapable of learning. They mostly buy their education. Every qatari, for example, has a dictorate...yet there are only 2 practicing qatari doctors in the entire country..... Again, out of 300,000 qataris (many with doctorates) only 2 of them are competent enough to practice. It's essentially the same for the rest of the persian gulf.

Look, it's clear you are racist against Pakistanis, and it's our failure that we let Arabs like you get away with it, but at the end of the day we face down a nation 6x bigger than us and we don't flinch.

While you cower to 5 million Jews and lose to yemen.

Whatever you say to comform yourself at night.

Yes, but your likes are geniuses.

Sure, more of your usual fairytale stories. I am surprised that you did not mention that all Arabs drink and visit night clubs abroad. That was your most recent "theory".

Qataris make up 0,001% of all Arabs worldwide and I find it EXTREMELY hard to believe that there are only 2 practicing Qatari doctors. You are basically bullshitting as usual. Provide PROOF of your nonsense. If you can't do that, it's just that, nonsense.

No such thing called "Persian Gulf" or "Arabian Sea", "Gulf of Oman" region. It's GCC, Arabia, Arabian Peninsula, Arab world, Western Asia, Asia, planet earth.

Not racist, just replying with the same language that you use. Arabs here do not write nonsense or obsess about your internal affairs while being incredibly ignorant and basically being laughing stocks for informed people who read their posts.

When have you defeated India, lol? Israel exists due to the US and West which are 1 million times more powerful than India, a country that hosts the largest number of impoverished and illiterate people on the planet. Some kind of joke.

The Arab coalition controls 90% + of Yemen and every major city expect for Sana'a and parts of Hudaydah with minimal ground troops but try again.

None of the facts written by me changed in the meantime though so continue crying before a moderator cleans this informative thread.

Makkah and Madinah lare located in KSA thus your logic is irrelevant. Vast majority of visitors to KSA, including tourists, are not religious tourists. KSA has more to offer than most countries in the world as well which this thread clearly showcases and the one I linked to.

I just want him to see how dumb my opponents in this thread are. Nothing more and nothing less. Already picked your ignorant nonsense apart.

Sure, more of your usual fairytale stories. I am surprised that you did not mention that all Arabs drink and visit night clubs abroad. That was your most recent "theory".

Qataris make up 0,001% of all Arabs worldwide and I find it EXTREMELY hard to believe that there are only 2 practicing Qatari doctors. You are basically bullshitting as usual. Provide PROOF of your nonsense. If you can't do that, it's just that, nonsense.

No such thing called "Persian Gulf" or "Arabian Sea", "Gulf of Oman" region. It's GCC, Arabia, Arabian Peninsula, Arab world, Western Asia, Asia, planet earth.

Not racist, just replying with the same language that you use. Arabs here do not write nonsense or obsess about your internal affairs while being incredibly ignorant and basically being laughing stocks for informed people who read their posts.

When have you defeated India, lol? Israel exists due to the US and West which are 1 million times more powerful than India, a country that hosts the largest number of impoverished and illiterate people on the planet. Some kind of joke.

The Arab coalition controls 90% + of Yemen and every major city expect for Sana'a and parts of Hudaydah with minimal ground troops but try again.

This is going to get deleted by mods but this is the real reason I don't like Arabs.
They lie!

That bold part... The is a public forum, you can verify if I have ever said that.

I have lived all over the world and was in absolute shock at how much Arabs lie.

Am I generalizing? Maybe, but this guy is not helping to disprove it.

This is going to get deleted by mods but this is the real reason I don't like Arabs.
They lie!

That bold part... The is a public forum, you can verify if I have ever said that.

I have lived all over the world and was in absolute shock at how much Arabs lie.

Am I generalizing? Maybe, but this guy is not helping to disprove it.

This is going to get deleted by mods but this is the real reason I don't like Pakistanis.
They lie!

@The SC will confirm and I remember it as well.

You have still not answered my initial question after your idiotic initial post.

I will try again with the genius here.

Which ancient heritage has KSA destroyed or harmed in any way other than removing SHRINES (not tombs) 90 years ago? Shrines that are not ancient. Shrines that were not original and which can be easily rebuilt as they were not some huge constructions. Shrines on our own land built for our own ancestors and people (Arabs).

Well, more fairytale stories from you and as usual you cannot prove your bullshit claims with a single link. Pathetic but typical behavior from the Arab-obsessed Rusty Brain.

I get it, some wealthy Arab in Qatar mistreated you or looked down upon you (or you perceived it that way) and now you feel humiliated and have a deep hatred for 500 million Arabs. Can't help you with that but you should seek help. Maybe a therapist will help?

I love nothing more than ignorant people commenting on topics that they have no clue about and about countries and people that they know nothing about.

Back to topic.

Luckily numbers don't lie, the heritage available in KSA or its enormous untaped potential for tourism and that is all that matters. Not what trolls/ignorants write online on some forum.:lol: Some of which have clear issues such as that Abuzarilyas, Rusty Brain and that Merlin (probably not an ethnic Brit) guy.:crazy:

It is a virgin ground in Saudi Arabia.. now that sites are being revealed ..they will be a big tourist destinations.. the fact is that it covers every tourism field.. be it the very ancient sites of very old civilisations,, or nature; mountains, canyons, volcanos, deserts, beaches, Islands..to mention a few.... and not talking about nice temperatures almost year long..Tourism in Saudi Arabia will become a success story.. no doubt about it.. It combines everything Tourists long for ..plus the curiosity and mystery generated in their minds by KSA itself..

None of the facts written by me changed in the meantime though so continue crying before a moderator cleans this informative thread.
You are answering an ignorant who says that he educates Qataris (meaning Arabs in general for him..a first clue of his lies..).. and most ridiculous in confusing PhDs with Medical Doctors (Physicians).. for this Guy all doctorates are Medical.. I think he teaches (if ever true) in a kindergarten..:lol:

It is a virgin ground in Saudi Arabia.. now that sites are being revealed ..they will be a big tourist destinations.. the fact is that it covers every tourism field.. be it the very ancient sites of very old civilisations,, or nature; mountains, canyons, volcanos, deserts, beaches, Islands..to mention a few.... and not talking about nice temperatures almost year long..Tourism in Saudi Arabia will become a success story.. no doubt about it.. It combines everything Tourists long for ..plus the curiosity and mystery generated in their minds by KSA itself..

You are answering an ignorant who says that he educates Qataris (meaning Arabs in general for him..a first clue of his lies..).. and most ridiculous in confusing PhDs with Medical Doctors (Physicians).. for this Guy all doctorates are Medical.. I think he teaches (if ever true) in a kindergarten..:lol:

@The SC I admire your subtile and courteous insults. They always hit jackpot.

That kindergarten comment. A thing of beauty.

:lol:

But sure, he is a special "guy". Whenever there is something positive related to Arabs that is posted here and he is around, he always tends to defecate in public. Another wording of him writing pure nonsense as usual. It's funny but sad at the same time but at least he admitted his real nature as prior to that he claimed that he had no problems with Arabs and greatly respected our history.

Notice that he has yet to reply to my 2 simple questions and he has not substantiated any of his ridiculous empty claims.

Ok, I am not an expert when it comes to Qatar (not a Qatari but I sure know more than most) but is any sane person truly going to believe (let's pretend that this absurd claim is correct - it is not) that there are only 2 Qatari practitioners in a nation of almost 350.000 people that have the highest GDP per capita in the world and which have sent 1000's upon 1000's of students abroad at leading universities? Not to mention the universities that exist in Qatar?

I sometimes wonder, how do such people even earn their living? Are they on welfare somewhere in Canada or what is going on?

:rofl:

How are they supposedly being offered jobs in a country like Qatar? What are they doing? Which sane person would employ such people with such obvious stupidity (lack of logic, ignorance etc.)?

As a chemical engineer logic thinking is alfa and omega for me. Second nature. You quickly notice based on discussions what the counterpart is capable of on this field to a large degree. After all his username, Rusty, suits him well.

Notice a harmless and highly informative thread (more informative than most threads on this section) and the usual suspects arrive and try to hijack the thread with their nonsense.

BTW my previous "shrine" comments were not serious. Anyone that knows me, knows that I disagreed with what occurred almost 100 years ago (way before I was born) but it should not be such an big deal as the tombs remain. Honestly I would try to convince people in power (in this case the Grand Mufti and the Council of Ulema) to rebuilt those damn shrines so I won't hear fanatical Shias complain about some shrines that do not exist any longer. Man, is it tiring. However I won't pray to some shrines personally. Obviously this fact upsets some users here but as I said they have plenty of regions nearby to go to for that kind of religious tourism if they please .

Last edited:
This forum is not run by your father dear najdi! I will continue to add my comments. This tourism drama is only promoting idol worshipping according to your own logic due to which the holy places were destroyed. BDW, your ulemas already declared "visiting" any site except Makkah and Madina haram! Lolz at your fatwas! Hypocrisy is at best with najdis! Your ancestors killed thousands of Muslims for occupying these lands supposedly saudi!

Stop trolling the thread. Mods?

Arabs and our glorious ancestors founded the oldest and most influential civilizations on the planet, some of the largest and most influential empires of all-time and the largest and most influential in the Muslim world. The average IQ of Arabs is higher than Pakistanis. Literacy rates are also higher.

All related to shrines and tombs.

I asked you what ancient heritage that was destroyed in KSA. Either you are too dumb to understand this simple question or you don't know what to answer.

The only dog I can see here is the one on your avatar. Now go worship some shrine or stone or whatever in Pakistan or Gambia. No such things in KSA. Don't care. Just don't pollute this thread with nonsense.

Yes, I consider tombs of dead people to be useless. I don't visit tombs.

They don't have to if they can't. You don't know anything about that and if my auntie had balls she would be my uncle "king of logic" is quite silly.

75% of the visitors to KSA are not religious pilgrims btw but whatever. As I told you, you are an ignorant so wasting my time on you is that, a waste of time.

@SALMAN F

Check those obsessive hateful creatures in action. Trying hard to pollute an highly informative thread:lol:

Why isn’t this racist Arab supremacist banned?

You are on a Pakistani forum and abusing Pakistanis. Quite the audacity.

People are hypocritical when it comes to KSA, they spend thousands on 5 star hotels in Dubai but spend sparsely on hajj. They want KSA to stay the same but want development in their own countries. They want to delete Arab history but wear their own histories proudly.

So my belief (and it's served me well in my career) is that one should ignore hypocrites because they moan all the time but will be first in line if things work out well - so make sure to succeed.

Personally, I've no doubt KSA has a very bright future if it can get through this tough transition. Hajj tourism is a great baseline to build from and these new developments will open the country to a whole other world. Even Muslims will spend more, when they are shown the other side or KSA, just like they visit Egypt's pyramids or Turkeys beaches.

Stop trolling the thread. Mods?
Defending the honor of Islam's noble personalities in not trolling dear. You should read his words what he uttered against the holy shrines. Nothing can change the reality. Saudi official version of Islam is more or less embraced by ISIS and TTP. We have fought this mentality with the blood of thousands of troops and still they are waging war against Pakistan by funding this mentality. Just search who attacked the shrines of Data Ali Hajveri (r.a) and Baba Fareed.

This is strange coming from najdies, you have destroyed everything with Islamic heritage in Makka and Madine. Declared Shirk, Kufr and Bidaath but the old pagan Arab culture is welcome. Does money have influences?

Why isn’t this racist Arab supremacist banned?

You are on a Pakistani forum and abusing Pakistanis. Quite the audacity.

Are you drunk? How is stating a fact after my opponents unmotivated ridiculous claim of "Arabs being stupid", racism?:lol: I am not the one trolling informative threads related to Pakistan or writing nonsense about Pakistanis like your 2 idiotic compatriots here in this thread. Pakistan or Pakistanis were not mentioned by a single word before those two trolls invaded this informative thread with their ridiculous nonsense.

Stop crying and read what was written.

People are hypocritical when it comes to KSA, they spend thousands on 5 star hotels in Dubai but spend sparsely on hajj. They want KSA to stay the same but want development in their own countries. They want to delete Arab history but wear their own histories proudly.

So my belief (and it's served me well in my career) is that one should ignore hypocrites because they moan all the time but will be first in line if things work out well - so make sure to succeed.

Personally, I've no doubt KSA has a very bright future if it can get through this tough transition. Hajj tourism is a great baseline to build from and these new developments will open the country to a whole other world. Even Muslims will spend more, when they are shown the other side or KSA, just like they visit Egypt's pyramids or Turkeys beaches.

Spot on. Nothing more needs to be added.

This is strange coming from najdies, you have destroyed everything with Islamic heritage in Makka and Madine. Declared Shirk, Kufr and Bidaath but the old pagan Arab culture is welcome. Does money have influences?

Another obsessed turd. Go visit Ataturk's shrine and worship him there rather than meddling what KSA does on its own territory and about its own heritage. Better mind your own business rather than spreading idiotic nonsense. Your post hurts my eyes. Just too stupid and ignorant to reply to as usual.

Who are those imaginary "Najdis"? Are you this idiotic that you believe that most Saudi Arabians are from Najd? What is wrong with being from Najd? Absolutely nothing, rather the contrary. Using the moronic rhetoric of Mullah Farsis now.:lol: Cute.

PDF never fails to deliver but keep barking.

Last edited:
Listen you dumb donkey, your useless mumbo jumbo is getting tiring. For the 100th time, I am not from Najd. Arabia has been the most peaceful part of the Muslim world in the past 1400 years. No genocides and wide-scale wars can be counted on 2 hands.

Lastly I still don't care about shrines. I am sorry. I told you what to do. If you want to visit elaborate golden shrines of dead Arabs from modern-day KSA, you should visit Iraq or Iran. Those buried in KSA (majority) are buried like how all Muslims personalities have been buried. As humble as they came to life (as all people).

Now are you done defecting in this thread and obsessing about imaginary Najdis?

@azzo @Full Moon
We have defeated this extremist stance of yours. You are acting like an ignorant as usual like other proud saudis. I have many bright points to claim my superiority but i will not share here because you will mock the ahadees as you people use to do in your self proclaimed sect.

Daesh, Al-Qaeda, Taliban, Boko Haram are your other side of coin. This fake polishing cannot hide your war crimes against Muslim World. The najdi attack of Najaf and Karbala is on record. But an ignorant like you cannot accept the reality.

Unfortunately without Islam, what else is left in Arabic culture? These are the same people who enslaved Africans, killed female infants, and fought each other over petty things. They usurped power and slaughtered the Prophet’s family. This is why they were replaced by the Turks.

Prophet Muhammad saws came to change their mindset and mentality, but now Arabs are regressing back to Jahiliyyat.

This ideology of racial supremacy and supposed superiority over Non-Arab Muslims and Shias must end.

Whatever anyone says, don’t abuse Pakistanis on this forum. Be a guest and act like a guest.

Back
Top Bottom