What's new

Saudi Arabia says it welcomes LGBTQ visitors

Yes, there is definitely more homosexuality in the whole region than most would like to admit, but what is going on in Saudi Arabia is on a whole other level, it's just unbelievable. And it is definitely not because sex before marriage is prohibited, because then it would be the same in other Muslim countries. And it is not only men with boys, it is men with men, and women with women.
There is an incredibly deep-seated affinity in Saudis for homosexuality. The following explains it very well:

Just imagine that, he spent nine months in prison, he got 200 lashes, got deported, and still he came back, because in Saudi Arabia he has such a fabulous homosexual sex life that he doesn't get anywhere else.
It just shows the dimensions of practiced homosexuality there, and that is why Saudi Arabia is now opening to homosexual foreign tourists, to fulfill the homosexual desires of the Saudi population!
Probably right. These guys are casually flaunting their homosexuality.

Until they are bullying you to accept it in the name of freedom. They are already bullying African countries because they are the most in need of development aid from the West.
Said who????

Entire East African bloc as a union told them to **** off. Dont tell us what to do in these matters.

Probably right. These guys are casually flaunting their homosexuality.

Yes, and I read that Saudis by 2040 want additional millions of immigrants, highly-educated immigrants.

Now let's connect the dots:
- the vast majority of Saudis are if not pure homosexual, than at least bisexual.
- they are slowly erasing all Islamic laws
- they are opening to homosexual tourists
- homosexuals are often highly-educated
- Saudis want additional millions of highly-educated immigrants

Connect all of this to a great puzzle, and you will know the future of Saudi Arabia: a majority homosexual state, where homosexuals from around the world will live, work and have permanently sex with each other, basically the heaven on earth for homosexuals!

It wouldn't even suprise me if by the end of the next decade Saudi Arabia will become the worlds first official homosexual republic.

Yes, and I read that Saudis by 2040 want additional millions of immigrants, highly-educated immigrants.

Now let's connect the dots:
- the vast majority of Saudis are if not pure homosexual, than at least bisexual.
- they are slowly erasing all Islamic laws
- they are opening to homosexual tourists
- homosexuals are often highly-educated
- Saudis want additional millions of highly-educated immigrants

Connect all of this to a great puzzle, and you will know the future of Saudi Arabia: a majority homosexual state, where homosexuals from around the world will live, work and have permanently sex with each other, basically the heaven on earth for homosexuals!

It wouldn't even suprise me if by the end of the next decade Saudi Arabia will become the worlds first official homosexual republic.
nimaramin1.jpeg

Iran..HaHaHa

Slowly they are coming out of closet:

Saudi Arabia has the potential to become the worlds No.1 destination for homosexual tourism...

Watch this new video and look how the men are moving and dancing!

Na c'mooon, you cannot tell me that the vast majority of Saudis are not homosexual....I mean please, even at boxing events they behave like this....the best is the "man" at 3:15min :enjoy:

Maybe that's the reason why they don't care about Gaza....

I don't get the hate LGTVHD+ gets.

No seriously, this LGBT crap does nothing but solidifies my faith. It's one of the many prophecies of Islam.

Men will seek other men. Women will seek other women. Men will dress like women. Women will dress like men. Plagues will be frequent. There will be a lot of misery in the world and Muslims will be at the very center of it. People will get killed for no reason (mall/school shootings, anyone?).

It's a great time to be a Muslim!

What about the thekedar of Islam Pakistan? Lolz Pakistanis blame them but dont see what goes on in Islamabad and lahore, true hypocrites.

Modernity is acceptance of differences in people and treating everyone equally.

So if tomorrow the media and government promote incest relations then we all should allow it and follow it, when a mother will sleep with her son and when a father will sleep with his daughter, people also have relationships with animals so we all should just embrace it.

The problem is all these fitnas are created by design to destroy the current world order, especially Islamic order and orthodox Christians.

LGBT is a far more potent weapon of mass destruction, that any nuclear bomb could be. Mark my words.

By LGBT i mean promotion of LGBTism

This is just a start, they have created their own cultural identity and want to promote this with full force, wherever it goes it will clash with old civilisation and religions. In another words its a new modern religion which promotes sex drugs drinking night outs homosexuality incest, paedophilia, woke, 100 genders and the list continues. We will have to either embrace it or as brother Machli mentioned @Fish we should make own Iman stronger and be proud of who we are, we should work extra hard to promote our own Islamic way of life and culture, we are indeed blessed but don't realise it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom