What's new

Is RAW really Blowing up everything in Pakistan , a Flashback to its Past in Pak.

What has India got to offer, according to you?? Please let me also know, what is that Mesmerizing Jewel in our custody with which we Control the Super powers of this world??

Let me answer it for you, that Precious jewel Is Non Other than Truth , Truth is Heard No matter by which country

Sir, you just nailed it. Wise lines Sir...

Over the years we have questioned the RAW's support for Terrorist groups in Pakistan and other neighboring countries.

In my Mind we need to change the perception about RAW as we speak everyone here thinks that RAW is an Indian Intelligence agency which supports Terrorism in Pakistan and is on a Proxy war with us.

I think its a wrong perception , RAW itself is a Terrorist organization funded by Indian Govt to create hate between Islamic sect (Attack on Ahmadis , Attacks on Shias in Bajur , Attack on Sunni Mosque in lahore;)) - nice plan huh?

The aim is to create social unrest , religious hatred and violence more over to support TTP and use it as a tool to achieve this goal.

Over the years we have been talking about Indian Embassy in Kabul hosting RAW operatives are providing money , training and Explosives , Munitions , weapons and also Media coverage to TTP in Pakistan and BLA in Baluchistan.

GOP is not interested in this matter as they are too busy in their own crap , we have people like Rehman Malik who carry a history of Anti National activities and Links with India.

Often the Question is asked "Why India will support Terror in Pakistan through RAW ??"

But the Question itself is wrong , its a need of the hour to Ask this "Why India wouldn't Support Terrorism in Pakistan in order to break it up once again?"

* Here is a Flashback of History , the RAW "has been" supporting terrorism in Pakistan way before 9/11 and terrorism saga.

Its time for us Pakistanis to Think and decide what to do as our govt wont do anything to stop it , they are too scared , too spineless to stop RAW's Terrorist activities.

RAW's Targets and countries of Operations.

800px-Indiaforeignrelations.png

Regards: BB

Research and Analysis Wing [RAW] - India Intelligence Agencies

*Note To Indian Trolls.

If you have anything that can prove my arguments wrong , bring it forward or keep it shut.

This Thread must not be turned into ISI vs RAW thread.
Can you please cut out the CRAP?? RAW, unlike, ISI, has one had and one head only- the Indian PM- not army, not navy, not some psycho but the Indian PM. They've gotta take his approval even to pee by the roadside. Manmohan singh has NEVER wanted to spread any kind of terrorist attacks in Pak. WHile in the past, under policy considerations, some Indian PMs have authorized action, but most Indian PMs have stayed away from creating destruction. The two most notorious anti pak operations groups were called CIT X & CITJ, both of which were formed to teach pak some lessons in manners during your wayard days khalistan support. I think it was Gujaral who shut them down. No Indian PM has reactivated those teams till now (despite extreme provocations). So instead of blaming your own flaws on us, why don't you get to work and clean up the mess?

The way I look at it, why is it so surprising that these things are happening to pakistan? What's the surprise in it? You've got a gangster in Karachi who runs a 4000 Cr Narcotics business in a neighboring state. U're ok with harboring him for his money. U think he's gonna do any good in your society? Think he won't be running drugs and extortion among your people? This is a typical symptom of the kind of malaise that your establishment is perperatting. If RAW was really as active as you claim, trust me he would have been dead by now.

Can you please cut out the CRAP?? RAW, unlike, ISI, has one had and one head only- the Indian PM- not army, not navy, not some psycho but the Indian PM. They've gotta take his approval even to pee by the roadside. Manmohan singh has NEVER wanted to spread any kind of terrorist attacks in Pak. WHile in the past, under policy considerations, some Indian PMs have authorized action, but most Indian PMs have stayed away from creating destruction. The two most notorious anti pak operations groups were called CIT X & CITJ, both of which were formed to teach pak some lessons in manners during your wayard days khalistan support. I think it was Gujaral who shut them down. No Indian PM has reactivated those teams till now (despite extreme provocations). So instead of blaming your own flaws on us, why don't you get to work and clean up the mess?

The way I look at it, why is it so surprising that these things are happening to pakistan? What's the surprise in it? You've got a gangster in Karachi who runs a 4000 Cr Narcotics business in a neighboring state. U're ok with harboring him for his money. U think he's gonna do any good in your society? Think he won't be running drugs and extortion among your people? This is a typical symptom of the kind of malaise that your establishment is perperatting. If RAW was really as active as you claim, trust me he would have been dead by now.

What are u talking man, are u gone mad or what?? :hitwall::hitwall: how many time are u to be told that Dawood saab is not in Pakistan , he is in a secure place which nobody knows :smokin:

Accusing RAW will do nothing but delude your population even more. If RAW is indeed behind the TTP, please answer these questions:

1) Why hasn't USA stopped India? USA can easily shut down Indian consulates in Afghanistan (from where terrorism is sponsored, according to Pak). After all USA needs Pak to WIN the war on terror, and that would be made easier if RAW isnt helping Taliban.

2) Why hasn't Pak ever presented proof to the international media? It would be a severe blow to India's image, and would show the world that pakistan is suffering from externally sponsored terrorism.

3) Why would TTP, a hard-line Islamic organisation that views all non-muslims with a 'to be exterminated' view, work with the agency of Hindu majority nation against a muslim nation? It cant be just money. the Taliban live like cavemen, so monetary incentives are useless to them.

The answer is very simple. RAW is not behind this. TTP was sponsored and raised by one thing: Zia-ul-Haq's policies. He wanted to cut give india a 1000 cuts. But sometimes, the razor cuts deeper into the hand that holds it. And thats what happened here.

Do yourself a favour. Clamp down on all terrorist organisations, including those maniacs who are used to attack Indian-held Kashmir. Otherwise soon they might turn on you too.

Accusing RAW will do nothing but delude your population even more. If RAW is indeed behind the TTP, please answer these questions:

1) Why hasn't USA stopped India? USA can easily shut down Indian consulates in Afghanistan (from where terrorism is sponsored, according to Pak). After all USA needs Pak to WIN the war on terror, and that would be made easier if RAW isnt helping Taliban.

2) Why hasn't Pak ever presented proof to the international media? It would be a severe blow to India's image, and would show the world that pakistan is suffering from externally sponsored terrorism.

3) Why would TTP, a hard-line Islamic organisation that views all non-muslims with a 'to be exterminated' view, work with the agency of Hindu majority nation against a muslim nation? It cant be just money. the Taliban live like cavemen, so monetary incentives are useless to them.

The answer is very simple. RAW is not behind this. TTP was sponsored and raised by one thing: Zia-ul-Haq's policies. He wanted to cut give india a 1000 cuts. But sometimes, the razor cuts deeper into the hand that holds it. And thats what happened here.

Do yourself a favour. Clamp down on all terrorist organisations, including those maniacs who are used to attack Indian-held Kashmir. Otherwise soon they might turn on you too.

Well bro the replies would be like this:

Though USA is favouring Pakistan outwardly it is actually run by the wily and cruel zionist regime which is also a friend of India. So this trio is actually hell bent on destruction of Pakistan!!!!

Pakistan is actually waiting for a correct moment to dazzle and glare the world with the true evidence!!!! :undecided: for which the reason is internal conflicts with which the angelic ISI is fully busy with, once that is sorted the proof will come out.

How childish u are asking about TTP , they are RAW CIA and MOSSAD sponsored agents man, how can they be Islamic, they are obviously imposters. I cannot help but :rofl::rofl: at ur sillyness.

The answer is simple RAW is an all too powerful organization with virtual strangle hold on South east Asia (except China though).

There is no need to clamp down these groups man, once America leaves Afghanistan the TTP will vanish because they will start a franchise of the original Taliban brand in Pakistan and will be on pay scale of ISI. The reason as u will surely ask because the moron u are :rofl: is that RAW cannot provide them with project work. :lol:

Well bro the replies would be like this:

Though USA is favouring Pakistan outwardly it is actually run by the wily and cruel zionist regime which is also a friend of India. So this trio is actually hell bent on destruction of Pakistan!!!!

Pakistan is actually waiting for a correct moment to dazzle and glare the world with the true evidence!!!! :undecided: for which the reason is internal conflicts with which the angelic ISI is fully busy with, once that is sorted the proof will come out.

How childish u are asking about TTP , they are RAW CIA and MOSSAD sponsored agents man, how can they be Islamic, they are obviously imposters. I cannot help but :rofl::rofl: at ur sillyness.

The answer is simple RAW is an all too powerful organization with virtual strangle hold on South east Asia (except China though).

There is no need to clamp down these groups man, once America leaves Afghanistan the TTP will vanish because they will start a franchise of the original Taliban brand in Pakistan and will be on pay scale of ISI. The reason as u will surely ask because the moron u are :rofl: is that RAW cannot provide them with project work. :lol:
Correction: ISI is the all to powerful organization, centre of the world and capable of bringing the US down. The whole world is plotting against pakistan because of it's strategic location/ only muslim nuclear power/ the undisputed leader of the planet and ISI is working overtime to stop them.

RAW is a bunch of wimps, who, out of their jealousy for ISI are making all muslims on the planet pay. They even have a term called HINDU ZIONISTS...I have no f**king clue what that means? I mean- either you are a hindu OR a jew right? How can you be both?

Correction: ISI is the all to powerful organization, centre of the world and capable of bringing the US down. The whole world is plotting against pakistan because of it's strategic location/ only muslim nuclear power/ the undisputed leader of the planet and ISI is working overtime to stop them.

RAW is a bunch of wimps, who, out of their jealousy for ISI are making all muslims on the planet pay. They even have a term called HINDU ZIONISTS...I have no f**king clue what that means? I mean- either you are a hindu OR a jew right? How can you be both?

Bro the first part is implied isn't it :smokin:

RAW can play as a low life always and can not carry out big terrorism operations in Pakistan unless it gets the support of big players like KGB, KHAD or Mossad in the past in the 80s during first Afghan war when Peshawar and Karachi was rattled by RAW planted bombs almost daily. The current situation is the same when this time RAW gets some relief in shape of support from CIA, and every other intelligence agency working in Afghanistan which is anti-Pakistan. India can not have direct placement for terror activities in Pakistan but indeed it does have access to local elements which have made its tasks of carrying terrorism easy.

Anyway the difference between 80s and now is that now Pakistanis have learned the art of counter psy-ops and media wars above all tracing all these psychological tactics and terrorism.

I would say again RAW Is NOT capable of carrying big operations alone unless it gets the support of big intelligence agencies of big countries.

How silly. Let say RAW is not capable on its own for any big operations, (I second that. RAW is NOT involved hence). But CIA and all other "anti- Pakistan" agencies (which comprises of the whole world except China and maybe a few others, I dont know) are certainly capable of doing such big operations. Now tell me - Why the hell would Capable agencies help out incapable agency to carry out their interests in pak while they themselves can do it? That defies logic.

Too Much BS has been posted but as expected nothing credible by any Indian to prove me wrong.

My people should understand the truth and gear up to fight the Indian state sponsored terrorism on our soil.

Globalsecurity is a credible source , world speaks of Indian fed terror , Shah memud Qureshi does not !

What shall we expect from these home grown traitors?

RAW can play as a low life always and can not carry out big terrorism operations in Pakistan unless it gets the support of big players like KGB, KHAD or Mossad in the past in the 80s during first Afghan war when Peshawar and Karachi was rattled by RAW planted bombs almost daily. The current situation is the same when this time RAW gets some relief in shape of support from CIA, and every other intelligence agency working in Afghanistan which is anti-Pakistan. India can not have direct placement for terror activities in Pakistan but indeed it does have access to local elements which have made its tasks of carrying terrorism easy.

Anyway the difference between 80s and now is that now Pakistanis have learned the art of counter psy-ops and media wars above all tracing all these psychological tactics and terrorism.

I would say again RAW Is NOT capable of carrying big operations alone unless it gets the support of big intelligence agencies of big countries.

So it all comes down to Pakistan vs the rest of the world hypothesis..

Even if KGB,Mossad are against u as u claim...thers nothing wrong in it...U did a gr8 damage to the Russkies conniving with the US - So a valid target for Russia.

U guys sent ur pilots to fight against the Israelis - so a valid target for them too.

India - the less said the better.

Man ..u guys just love to play victims....wen in reality its different.

How silly. Let say RAW is not capable on its own for any big operations, (I second that. RAW is NOT involved hence). But CIA and all other "anti- Pakistan" agencies (which comprises of the whole world except China and maybe a few others, I dont know) are certainly capable of doing such big operations. Now tell me - Why the hell would Capable agencies help out incapable agency to carry out their interests in pak while they themselves can do it? That defies logic.
buddy, u didn't get it. the capable agencies are capable because of incapable agencies. jana mam wanted to imply this but didn't articulate it well. u got it na??

I hope atleast 10% of the things attributed to RAW are true. They have hardly been as successful as ISI.

RAW needs to really learn pretty fast from ISI.

I wish them more success.

:mod: Terror supporter detected , Please take action.

Too Much BS has been posted but as expected nothing credible by any Indian to prove me wrong.

My people should understand the truth and gear up to fight the Indian state sponsored terrorism on our soil.

Globalsecurity is a credible source , world speaks of Indian fed terror , Shah memud Qureshi does not !

I agree with you, these home-grown traitors are a real pain in the sit-upon.

What Pakistan really needs is foreign-based traitors, the ones who are safely located in Australia, keep up trouble for their fellow-citizens at home and are willing to fight to the last Pakistani - the last Pakistani left behind in Pakistan, that is.

Before you criticise the smell coming from Shah Mehmud Qureshi, do something about the big gob of **** decorating your face.

What has India got to offer, according to you?? Please let me also know, what is that Mesmerizing Jewel in our custody with which we Control the Super powers of this world??

Let me answer it for you, that Precious jewel Is Non Other than Truth , Truth is Heard No matter by which country

No only that is heared which contributes to your interests. Theres no truth or reality except for the interests.!
Interests can be justified by by any tool provided it gives result be it the lie. This is how things work in the world...

There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true.

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

Sir Winston Churchill

1. pls provide the list of terror outfits in India which is supported by RAW and working against any other country on planet earth
2. pls provide the list of outfits which are declared terrorist organisation by UN in India on the request of other government.
3. Pls provide the source of any world leader (accept pakistan) saying india to stop terror activity against their country.
4. GOP itself has banned some 18 + terrorist organisation few days back which has formented from their own land.
5. Pls define non state actors.
6. Pls tell us, when paksitan has raised questions of terrorism by india on its soil on world forum.
7. pls provide the list of people, who are demanded by the world community (from India) for terror related activities in their country.

Now, i tell u how to go about it, first try to answer each question and then ask the same question to yourself about pakistan. i am eagerly waiting for your reply

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom