What's new

Is PTI & Imran Khan Ready

Arf3MCaCQAASWPs.png

I dont know why but i dont see elections under zardari rule in the near future, this playing safe strategy of imran and nawaz sharif cud be very costly for the so called democracy.

Not initiating a mass movement cud be a bigger political mistake right now, its a make or break time, the one who takes the first initiative will be a most likely candidate of winning the elections.

PTI has announced Tsunami march yesterday, in case PMGilani refuses to step down. All I am saying is that its not an issue that concerns public...

following PTI, Nawaz sharif has also announced long march today :laugh:, despite the fact he has other options on the table as well, one of which is to move the motion of no confidence, which might work as coalition partners, each one of them has to be voting in favour of Gilani. (The number game) which if Im not mistaken JUIF will have to vote in favour of Gilani to ensure his premiership, so apparently there is no need for PMLN to do long march when it can remove Gilani by moving motion of vote of no confidence. but hey drama bhi tou kerna hai na awam ko dekhanay kay liye :azn: though I still believe this is not an issue that may drive people, PMLN might have a show in Islamabad but it would not change a damn thing in reality.

P.S. Note: yesterday ch Nisar said he wont let PM in this parliament, today he came, addressed, and left, while PMLN walked out as obedient moles before his grace arrived :laugh:

In like 2013

when we have bear them for four years then why we can't bear for one more year, In order to send them home permanently without give them excuse that they had "Githar Singhi" to solve all problems in last year but they were not given chance.

As usual IK is awaiting the real opposition to make moves against the govt.…..the moment PMLN made out clear its future course of action of the same…..this abject opportunists will came out with something low to counters it the next one way or other……Pathetic divorcee..!!

I appreciate if u avoid personal attacks, or else i wud disclose soo many things abt dengue brothers that u wud think twice before coming on this forum, btw do u know when mushi took over they went to arrest dengue brothers every one was found but shahbaz shariff was not there, do u know where he was hiding lol he was hiding in a washroom to avoid arrest.:tdown:

IK should rethink his strategy, in context of an ongoing large scale operation in Waziristan, changing presidential suite of and NATO's withdrawal from Afghanistan, these all are serious parameters plus i dont see any preparation in IK's ranks if in case of midterm election PTI able to get any majority in central.

IK should focus on building people trust by performing and delivering in KPK, channelize energies of current protests AND FORCE government TO form a considerabley independent election commission, prepare, train and educate his worker.

So Imran Khan has left hope of winning the elections and is going to use his army support to get martial law implemented and him in-charge?
If that's what he wanted, he could have done that a long time ago.

If that's what he wanted, he could have done that a long time ago.
Army isn't idiot to depend on Ik to implement its policies. Musharaf made him fool during referendum and during 2002 elections. IK only mission in life is to become PM.

Next month is very important i think something is going to happen after SC order.Lets see

Back
Top Bottom